Day 2

Our Love Story

-Day 2-

*Your POV*

"Ahjumma... did you wash it for me?" I asked as ahjumma push that box which contains the costume.

"Neh,don't worry I did! You can keep the costume after that don't need to return me, “Ahjumma said flashed the angelic smile.

"Noted. Thank you see you next time~" I greeted and bow before faring the taxi.

*There will be a good show today~* I thought and started imagine the things he will be doing today.

-15 Minutes later-

"Yah! Kyungsoo!! Come out!" I yelled as I kick open the main door into the living room. Like always, when I come, Tofu will jump up and down around me to get my attention.

"Aigoo... Good boy~ Where did your appa go??" I asked and place the box onto the floor then patted its head.

*Woof* *Woof* Tofu barked at a direction.

"He is there? Arraso... I will look over there then.." I said to tofu then wanting to climb up the stairs to D.O's room when he climbs down the stairs.

"Where do you think you are going??" D.O asked and blocks my way.

"Ooh~ you are in deep trouble kekeke..." I laughed with an eye smile. Then his panic face is shown.

-2 Hours Later-
"Ah... Bowah!!!!What is this ugly thing!!" D.O yelled and whined for the 10th time he seen that costume.

"Shut up and show me how you look Man! I can’t wait for it!! And Hey! The costume is not ugly!!" I exclaimed excitedly as I ate my popcorn.

"Tofu ah Tofu... I am telling-PUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I burst out into laughter.
D.O came out of the changing room wearing a Donald Duck costume with only his face visible. With his pouting face and a big tummy and from the costume, he looks adorable!!

"LOL!!!LOL!! Wait I am going to take a picture!!!" I said as I giggle and unlock my phone.

"Yah No! " D.O said and run towards me.

"Why just one! One picture!! That's all!! Two of my greatest love in one!!! This is epic! One picture that's all!!" I said and push D.O's hand away when he tries to grab my phone .Normally, he would have succeeded in snatch away my phone but because of this costume, he couldn't.

"No~~~ >< " He pleaded and begged.

"Yes~~" I said and keep trying to snap that pic of him.

"As memories oppa ~as memories!" I said with that fake reason of mine.

"Fine if that's how you want to play it!" He said and since I was seating in a half lying and half sit position, he lean forward then squash his body against mine.

"Ah!! Get up you fat !!" I yelled.

"Don't take a picture of me then!" He said.

*Merong* "No way!!"I exclaimed while trying to push him off me.

"It's okay I can do this the whole day long! Since you are like a pillow I won't mind..." D.O said and smile then lied down more.

"Ugh fine! But do as I said alright?!" I agreed.

"Sure alright..." D.O said and got off me then walks a few steps back like a penguin.

"Don't take a picture alright??" D.O said in a tone of uneasy.

I just nodded my head as I sit up properly on the sofa.

"Dance MAMA" I said coldly.

"Bowah??!You serious?!!" D.O exclaimed.

I nodded my head and showed a sly smile.

"Dance MAMA... Oh! And sing while you dance! I never seen a talented Donald Duck before all I have seen is funny and clumsy one," I said and D.O sighed and look up the ceiling.

"~urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka?sotonghaji anheulkka? saranghaji anheulkka?apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleobakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo mama. mama~" D.O sang as he dance.

"ㅋㅋㅋhave you seen Donald Duck debut before? If you haven today is the day…” I said and laugh.

“When can I take this costume out?? I don’t like Donald duck and it is warm in here…” D.O whined and sighed.

“Fine then… you can change back I had enough fine already… Let’s pplay with tofu after that…” I said and pick tofu from the floor.

“Sure it is better than dressing up like an ugly duckling…” D.O said.

"Yah!! pabo!!! It is not ugly it is cute!!" I talk a back and he just threw a pillow on my face before leaving to change.


Hey~ My lovely readers!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and I know this might not be fun and intrestingr or a little shorter than the other, But still give it a comment and upvote if you think this fanfic is nice!!! <3

Now there will be a twist coming to this fanfic so stay and watch!! Promise you will like it~~ ^^

XOXO