Good Luck

Our Love Story

◆Hey guys today, the way of me telling the story will be a little different so I hope you will love how Min Joo narrates instead of author nim. This may or may not go on for the rest of the chapter until this story ends◆


So this is what happened the days after hidden camera, kekeke.

Weeks passed and before I know it, I was one day away from the wedding day. The last day before I got married. I feel super nervous but super happy and excited at the same time. The feeling is confusing but words can't explain my happiness or my nervousness. I imagined how tomorrow would turn out to be while lying in D.O's arms.

Oh and before I forget, D.O and I moved into a new house with three bedrooms, one beautiful garden and a huge pool. One room was for the guest while the other is for us and the last room is for the future baby that si-eomoni and appa think is going to come out soon after our marriage but you guys know, it is impossible that I am getting pregant so fast but sometime mission impossible will become possible, I did get pregnant with, a girl or boy. Read till the end to find out.

Anyways, I was just one day before I get to say the marriage vows and make sure I keep my promise. D.O and I kept talking about the feelings inside us. For some shocking reasons, he seems super calm as if nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

"Are you not nervous or anything?" I asked him but he just close his eyes and half smirked.

"My debut stage is more nervous than this," He told me.

*Ugh what a jerk! So he sees the debut stage more important than his marriage?* I mentally scolded him and wanted to hit him in the chest.

"Ugly duckling don't even think about it," He said and open on side of his eyes and looked at me while I was still lying in his embrace.

"Jerk--" I mumbled out and put down my fist. He giggled at my actions and with only one hand, he pulled me in closer to his body and plant a kiss on my forehead with his soft lips.

"I don't feel nervous because I know that this marriage is going to be successful. I am more nervous on my debut stage because I might not even get famous after debut so I felt more nervous for that. There is only three reasons I know this marriage is going to be successful and you know what is it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You, you and only you." He said and snuggled me closer to him. My heart raced against my chest and my face became red. I was going crazy with his words but I acted calmed.

"Don't hide your feelings you are happy, I know." He said then closed his eyes again.

"Don't be such a mood spoiler," I pouted.

"Haha arraso baby girl," He said and hugged me tighter.

Slowly, he drifted off to sleep with me in his embrace. I was like a teddy bear in his arms and he is hugging me in the most comfortable way you could ever imagine. I mentally prepared for the wedding whereas D.O continue to sleep even though I wanted him to talk to me more that day, I decided to let him sleep because of his busy working days and I wanted him to rest to look the best for tomorrow's special day.

The wedding day came in just a few hours’ time. D.O and I was forced to be separated to get dressed and prepared by our parents, stylist and friends.

"You are finally married," Yeye said and tears drop down from his eyes but it was tears of joy as he patted my hand which he held up.

"You did a sacrifice for my company and I am glad you are happy now," Appa said and yeye shot him a death glare.

"You little piece of , what if the guy is a bad guy huh. Min Joo is lucky and you should be more sorry than happy. But for today, you can be happy because I allowed you to and it is your daughter’s wedding." Yeye said with his husky harsh voice and walked out of the room.

"Appa it is doing her some good isn't it," Appa said and went after yeye to calm him down. Yeye is still pissed off about the arrange marriage thing but I am pretty sure he is happy now.

"You look pretty Min Joo," Jinki told me as he came over to patted my head as he sat on the makeup counter.

"Thanks and thank you for coming," I replied feeling super nervous.

"Of course that is what friends are for but I am not going to comfort your nervousness like how I always do because I choose food over you. Annyeong see you later," He teased and walk out to the dining hall for the food.

*What a good friend of mine,* I sighed in my thoughts and looked at the mirror.

In a white wedding grown, white a Cinderella glass like heels and a bouquet of white roses on the makeup desk. I felt extremely nervous whenever I imagine the crowd of people at the hall and media. I got so nervous even my breathing tempo is messed up.

“Relax dear, it is a day for you to enjoy yourself and show off your relationship with partner to the whole world,” The stylist told me and I turn around to look at her.

“A wedding day is once in a life time for a women so do treasure this day so you will never forget it then prepare for more surprises along your wedding life,” She said as she tied up my hair a rose shape.

“How do you know I am super nervous?” I asked her.

“I am already married for twelve years but yet, I never forget the day. I was exactly like you. I want to calm you down because if you are too nervous, you could end up like me in the past. Even though it was a horrible mistake but still the overall process of the marrying part is fun,” She said and shook her head she giggled a little.

“What happened to you on your wedding day?” I asked out of curiosity.

“I fell down while walking towards my husband. It was a clumsy mistake,” She said and sighed.

“But that isn’t the point. The point is you shouldn’t be worried about it. Instead you should have fun and enjoy it along. Don’t worry about anything and just be normal,” The stylist said and I nodded my head.

Everything was ready and in just ten minutes time, I will be out walking with appa, linking our arms but before that, you guys should know that somebody is missing, I sat in the waiting room waiting for that special somebody to come.


Who is that special someone who is missing? I guess you guys should know but it might be different from your thoughts. It could be a third party or a long lose twins. HAHA I will just stop saying rubbish. Comment on how you think this story is going and I hope you guys will support my newest Chanbaek story call the 'Broken Guitar String' >here

Leave a comment and up vote if you like ^^

Saranghae,

dyodyopie