After All, It Finally Came

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

I was waiting for EXO the bunch of noisy kids that haven't wish me a happy marriage yet.

*Could they have just wished D.O but not me?*

*Could they forget about the bride?* I thought and pouted.

*What a bunch of friends I have made,* I sighed and look at the proposer ring on my finger.

"Min Joo—Joo Min-- duckling--" The bunch of noisy sound maker that I wanted to see came through the door just when hopes seems to be gone and a wide smile immediately formed on my face.

"Finally you guys are here, I thought you forgot about me," I said and hugged the first EXO member that came in but not knowing who it is.

"How would we forget about you,” Tao said and patted my back.

“Such a shame that I am half the age of a fifty year-old old man but I am still not married,” Xiumin sighed and Luhan patted his back.

“Yah you guys this is an arranged marriage so it is a different case. Trust me, there is millions of fans out there that want to marry you so believe me guys, you will meet the right one,” I comforted them.

“You won’t know, maybe because of our popularity we can’t date, maybe because of our popularity our girlfriend won’t like us that much,” Chanyeol complained.

“Chanyeollie to be honest, tell me truthfully, are you a happy virus or a electron?” I joked.

[Electron- A subatomice particle witha negative elementary electric charge]

“He is dumb ignore him,” Suho cut in while Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him.

“How are you and Rina going?” I asked while the rest of the members started touching up their makeup with the makeup products on my desk.

“It is going pretty well nothing much, she told me she is on her way,” Suho explained and showed me the text.

“Ah, I see. Hope you guys will get marry too,” I said and crossed my fingers.

“Don’t be silly, when you and D.O get marry today doesn’t mean the whole world is getting marry tomorrow,” He said and patted my head.

“Just a joke can’t you take a joke, old man?” I said and Tao suddenly pull me backwards.

“Come on let’s take a group selca!” He said and held his phone up. The rest of the EXO members gather up behind me and silly poses.

We fooled around for the rest of the ten minutes with Rina joining us after the selca was taken.

“We will see you guys kissing bye,” Lay teased and closed the door leaving appa and me in the dressing room.

“I know I have said this many times before but Min Joo, thank you so much for what you have done for me, I hope you really like this owl like guy I had arranged for you,” Appa said and hug me.

I lean my head into his chest.

“You are welcome but why are you sobbing?” I questioned and raised a brow.

“It is just that my daughter is going to be away from me,” He said and wipe away his tears.

“Gosh daddy, no I am still alive aren’t I. Come on let’s go, let’s not keep the guest waiting anymore,” I said trying to stop appa’s drama coming up again.

“Let’s go lovely,” He said and I then linked my arms with him.

One step at a time, closer and closer to D.O, my heart pounded.

*Be careful, don’t trip. Wide smile, oh gosh why is there so many idol and cameras* I felt blood running through my veins.

“Relax girl this is once in a life time chance and act normal be yourself,” He told me and I nodded pretending I was but in reality I wasn’t at all.

Finally up the two steps stairs, there he is. The guy I am going to marry to. My arranged marriage that wasn’t going so well because he was acting like a jerk now blossomed into something new.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUhK8bOnmhjFmevEWQGJw

No it isn't..

There is more to come!

Saranghae,

dyodyopie