LOVE

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

 "No... Tofu! Stop barking! Your appa is gonna be angry!" I said and lift Tofu of the ground and bought him to the backyard so that his barking would not disturb D.O.

 -Woof- -Woof-

 *Aish... Tofu... What is with you?? Don't you know that your appa is under pressure...? He needs to write a song...* I thought as I took a seat on the wooden swing and enjoy the cool breeze with the warm sunlight.

 "Be quite alright??" I said and pat Tofu's head and he just place his jaw on my arm.

 "Ugly duckling...have you gone crazy that you start talking to a puppy??" D.O said and smirked as he walk towards me.

 "Speak for yourself... Didn't you ask Tofu not to come close to me when we first met??By the way, aren't you suppose to be writing a song?" I said but D.O just laughed.


-Flashback-

“Tofu… don’t go near her… “D.O said and tofu just ran towards him.

-End of flashback-


 "Guess that an idiot has pass her stupid virus to me on the first day we meet..." D.O said and took a seat on the swing.

 "Go away fat ... There isn't enough seats for us..." I said childishly because I wanted D.O to focus on his song writing.

 "If that then case then you get off the swing... This is my house after all..." D.O said not wanting to leave the seat and so do I.

 "Move... Do your work or else the manger is going to scold you! That fan meet is important so go and write that song!!" I said as I gently place Tofu on the grass patch.

 "If I can't seat here....,” D.O said and slowly stood up.

 "Then I will seat here!” D.O said and seat on my lap.

 "You fat ! Get off me... My leg is going to break!! Ah-- it hurt... What are you eating these days?!" I exclaimed all at once while hitting D.O's back and D.O just quickly stood up then kneel down in front of me.

 "Are you okay?? I didn't mean to hurt you... I was just fooling around..." D.O said and look at me worriedly.

 "You fat ... I am fine thanks for caring~ “I said and gave a light smile and hug him like a child.

 "Alright, enough fun... I will continue my work..." D.O said and patted my back then I let go of the hug.

 "Bye! Bye!" I exclaimed happily then pick Tofu up from the ground again then back into my warm hug.

 Soon, it was lunch time and I had enough time to prepare food for both of us and I made Happy Pasta again! ^^

 *Is he done writing?? Lunch time is here... Should I call him down?? * I wonder around the option yes or no.

 *Alright!* I thought and stood up from the dining area and walk towards D.O's room.

 "Yah... Lunch is ready you coming out to eat?" I asked but there wasn't a reply.

 "D.O!! Do you want lunch??" I asked with a louder volume but still, there wasn't any reply.

 "Are you even in there??" I asked feeling a little annoyed and still there wasn't any reply or sound.

 *What is wrong with him!!* I thought and open the door while nagging.

 "Seriously! Even if you don't want to eat at least---" I exclaimed as the door swung open but I saw D.O soundly asleep on his study desk.

 *Bowa... This guy really...* I thought as I slowly walk towards him.

 D.O rested his head on his arms as he fell asleep on the table.

 I quietly pick up the piece of paper where the lyrics are written lyrics then read it line by line but something just feel missing...

 *What is missing??* I thought as I turn my attention to D.O who is still soundly asleep and suddenly he shivered.

 I look around the room and notice that the air-conditioner is on it was at the lowest temperature.

 *Is he nuts...? It is winter and he still on the AC??* I thought as I adjust it to the warmer temperature then took the blanket from his bed and cover him.

 "You should really rest if you are tired..." I whisper and softly left a kiss on his cheeks before leaving the room.


 *D.O POV*

 *Ah...!! No inspiration! No nothing!! How am I supposed to write a song!* I yelled in my mind and threw my pencil onto my desks.

 *Ding*

  Manger hyung send a message.

  I replied.

  Manger hyung replied.

 *Guess it is time to forgive him... Suho hyung didn't mean it... I know by why am I not forgiving him??* I thought and sighed.

  I replied and off my phone to prevent anymore distractions.

 2 hours have passed and nothing came out... Only words and sentence that have no feelings...

 *This isn't what a song should be like!!* I thought and press my head against the table and close my eyes to rest a while but unknowingly, I fell asleep.

 "You should really rest if you are tired..." Someone whispered and left a kiss on my cheeks but I was too tired to even pay much attention to it.

The rest of the afternoon pass like this. Wasted. I didn’t have any song inspirations so I couldn’t write on and I am left with 6 days…

When I woke up, the sky was already dark and the moonlight shone into my room.

*How long did I sleep??* I thought as I open the door and saw Min Joo hugging Tofu outside my bedroom.

“You are awake!! Finally~ Sleeping D.O!! Dinner is ready! Let’s eat!!” Min Joo said and walk down stairs and I just followed her.

“Why are you eating pasta and I am eating rice??” I asked and pick up my chopstick and spoon.

“Because… this is your lunch and you was sleeping during then so I think you should be eating something healthier to recharge your energy and not cold!” Min Joo said cheerfully as if nothing she didn’t mind.

“You could have heat up the food…” I said not wanting her to eat any cold food.

“The stove and oven was broken after I cooked your dinner… It is fine… let’s just eat!!” Min Joo said and scoop a small portion of the noodle.

“Tch… Don’t be stupid…” I said and change my bowl of rice with Min Joo’s pasta.

“It is really fine, you—“

“Just it… I don’t want my ugly duckling fiancée to eat cold food…” I said and smile brightly, knowing that Min Joo really care for me.

After dinner, Min Joo and I decided to watch a movie. A romance movie.

“You seriously don’t care about the song?? Do you really want to watch that movie??” Min Joo said.

“It is fine… I might be inspired after that movie?” I said and snatch the remote from Min Joo hands and select a ‘Tragedy Romance’ movie.

The movie started and unknowingly, Min Joo lied down on my chest and I place my arms on her shoulder with her hand holding on to tissue papers.

*This is just half of the movie and she can cry so much?? The end is even sadder… what if she cry more??* I thought as I silently laughed, hoping to make fun after the movie.

The end was near for the movie and I was going to make fun of her but I saw tears rolling down more and more and I just put that thought away and wipe those tears away with my thumb.

The night ended like this… romantic and sweet.

That was just a night that I was wishing for it to last.


Hi my lovely readers~~ Finally, I got a chance to update!! Yehet~~ ^^ I hope you enjoy this short and romantic chapter~~ ^^

Please do comment and subscribe to me!! Upvote are LOVED

Really please do comment more... I seldome recieve comments now and I feel upset at times T.T

XOXO