Hidden Camera Part 2

Our Love Story

*D.O POV*

"Min Joo, are you scared?" I asked and looked at her who is tightly hiding at the right side of my arms whereas Tao was on my left while Chanyeol was in front of us.

"Ani I am not scared," She replied with a squeaky tone.

"I am hyung-ah!" Tao suddenly scream when the ghost broke the wall and came out and touches his neck.

That totally startled me and I started running a little while grabbing Min Joo, leaving Tao alone with the ghost.

"Hyung don't leave-- you betray me!" Tao yelled while I just laugh along with Chanyeol as we ran forward but still as much as I was enjoying seeing Tao like that. I made sure Min Joo was safe beside me.

"Let's wait for him before he really uses wushu on the ghost," Chanyeol joked and I just nodded. We went back to pick up Tao and by then, he already had tears rolling down at the corner of his eyes. We laughed it off but Tao was mad and scared, the PD nim told us to continue to walk before the filming tapes runs out and we just did as we were told.

This time, Chanyeol got scared by the ghost that popped out from the corner. It was funny to see such a sight but I got scared too. For Min Joo, I didn't let out a scream and be manly for her just so that I could protect her. I wanted to show her that I am manly throughout this whole haunted house walk.


*Your POV*

*Oh gosh Tao and Chanyeol is so derp when they got scared,* I laughed mentally but never taking my eyes off the camera man waiting for his signal to start the prank.

D.O consistently took care of me, asking me if I was okay. This is side of him is what I seldom see and I am very thankful but sorry for what I am about to do. I feel so excited to prank him, now I too know that acting isn’t as easy as it looks. I had a hard time acting scared but I did my best to make the hidden camera success.

It has been quiet long since we are in the haunted house and I have seen enough derp faces of Chanyeol and Tao, I ran out of patients.

“Can we start now?” I lip sync to the PD nim.

“Wait a while more,” He showed me a hand signal, I mentally sighed and continue the act.

Finally after Tao screamed, hugging Chanyeol while D.O pull me into his embrace to protect me, the PD quickly eyed me the signal and I began the act.

*****[I strongly apologize to the Chinese, Korean and Japanese friends. What I have written here is purely frictional. I am not sure of your country's history so I am not here to make fun of it, just writing it according to what I know and I am not here to insult anyone from any country. It is all frictional and I hope you won't take it to heart, if you really felt offended by what I wrote, do inform me at the comment section, nicely below and I will change it ASAP after your pinpoint. Please I do not want any bashing/ cursing or scolding from anyone of you. All I want is a smiple comment and I sincerly apologize here once again.]***

“Why didn’t you kill the Korean soldiers! If it isn’t for you, we would have lost the war you betrayer!” I yelled and pushed D.O roughly away. All of them stare at me in shock.

“I will kill all of you!” I exclaimed.

“Min Joo, what happened to you?” D.O went over and asked me with his hands on my shoulder.

“Don’t touch me! I am going to bring my troop back to destroy you all! We will conquer Korea once more!” I let out an evil laugh.

“Do you mind, please stop the filming,” Chanyeol stop the camera man.

“Min Joo what is wrong, why are you blabbing rubbish?” Tao asked with fear.

“Shut up you stupid Chinese guy! Japan will rule over China once more too!” I growled at him and he got scared. Tears were already visible.

“Is she possessed?” The camera crew asked, still filming.

“I don’t know,” D.O quickly replied.

“Shall we call someone for help?” The PD nim asked.

“Pali,” D.O quickly said and tried to walk towards me.

“I said go away you peasant! You are all going to die here!” I growled once more then suddenly fell onto the ground, trying to make my acting more real.

“Min Joo!” D.O yelled in panic and came over to me.

“Quickly get out of here, the Japanese ghost is coming..” I softly voice out with a smile, pretending to be laughing at them for being here.

“Please come out of my fiancée we will be gone and sorry for disturbing,” D.O apologize as he kneel in front of me.

“Jebal Mister, please come out we are sorry. Jwe-song-ham-ni-da,” Chanyeol kneel down and bowed along with Tao who follow his silly step.

I wanted to laugh but I can’t, it was supposed to just prank D.O but ended up pranking Tao and Chanyeol.

“I am sorry, I won’t do it again.” I cried this time and slap my face gentle, left and right again, not even planning to stop the prank.

“I will go look for help you guys stay here,” The PD nim left.

I cried and force out more tears. D.O’s face just got paler by the minute and so did Tao and Chanyeol. PD nim came back with a charm and red beans each in one of his hands.

“Maybe we can try using the charms and red beans to get rid of the ghost, I read it somewhere that is works,” PD nim said and handed D.O the items.

“How do I get rid of it with these?” He asked.

“Hurry try and throw some beans at her and shout please go away,” PD nim said and D.O did as he was told whereas Chanyeol and Tao just stare from behind.

“Please go away!” He exclaimed and threw some beans at me. I held in my laughter.

“Go away!” He did it once more and this time I really couldn’t held in my laughter anymore. I burst out into a huge laughter and laid down on the floor surface and started laughing.

“Has it gotten worse?” D.O asked the PD and helped me up with a worried face.

“Mainhaeyo PD nim I can’t help it. He is so dumb!” I laughed loudly and finally, he realized what is going on.

“Ah bowah,” He let out a whine along with Chanyeol and Tao as he push me back onto the ground but even so I continue to laugh and slowly he started laughing to while Tao just shook his head in unbelievable. Chanyeol the reaction king started hitting Tao while laughing.

“It is okay Min Joo. That is enough tape for the broadcast, well done for first time acting.” The PD complimented and left the haunted house. We too left after him but still laughing, not as mad as before.

The rest of exo, who waited outside gather around the tiny television where the PD nim sees the footage to make sure it is okay. They too burst out into nonstop laughter. The filming was fun and I had so much fun today with the dumb and dumber exo members.


I hope you did enjoy this chapter and once again I apologize for if I have offended you. Please just comment nicely and I will change it ASAP, don't be rude. Thank you.

I know I have taken a longer time for updating a chapter as some of you might know that I have school now so please bear with my slow update and I will try to make each and everyone of the update. Fun, interesting and cute with my 100% effort even though I am an angst person. Up votes are most welcome. I have to thanks some of my readers for the long support and upvotes.

Saranghae,

dyodyopie