Hidden Camera Part 1

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

"Good morning PD-nim," I bowed and walked towards the PD-nim with a cup of coffee in my hand.

"Morning Min Joo," The PD-nim greeted back with a smile then looked back at the scripts.

It was awkward for me just to stand there while everyone was busy with their own work. I looked at my phone, my hands and my shoes just to look busy but after a while, I couldn't keep up the act and asked PD nim what was the reasons for me to be here early in the morning.

"Hidden camera, we are going to trick Kyungsoo today for today's reality show." PD nim said and handed me the script. I quickly scanned through the script and caught the keywords.

"Possessed by ghost, scare Kyungsoo?" I read out and look at the PD nim and he just gave a sly smile.

"Neh act as if you were possessed by a ghost try to make D.O shi as worried and as scared as possible. The camera man will signal you a wink when you are in the haunted house so just start acting when you receive the signal. Then stop only when you see a crew walk out to scare D.O, arraso" PD nim asked and gave me a thumbs up and I nodded.

"Arraso but what is the point of this?" I asked imagining the reaction he had once he saw me being 'possessed'

“Increasing the views of the show of course. You and D.O-shi is one of the hottest couples out there, I am sure that the viewers would love it,” PD nim said and I just raise an eyebrow.

“You go this far for views, it’s okay at least it is a prank,” I giggled.

“Hey is this camera on” I asked and walk towards it and tap the lens.

The makeup and stylist unnie help me got some light makeup on and got my hair done, then two vans arrived. Then as expected the EXO members came out of the vans nosily and met the PD nim. The PD nim told them the script for today. EXO just thought that they will be in a haunted house in group of three.

“You can choose who you want to be with but three in a group only, the leaders are D.O shi, Xiumin shi, Suho shi and Kris shi.” PD nim told them and signal me to come and I walk up to them with hands in my jacket.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted and all the EXO members of them broke into a great smile.

“Min Joo shi will join one of the group and of course it will be Kyungsoo’s so just continue to pair yourselves up and when you are done, go to the shooting set and we will start with Baekhyun’s group.” PD nim said and we nodded.

After playing rock, paper, scissors they finally decided the group.

D.O, Tao, Chanyeol and me in a group.

Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun in a group.

Suho, Sehun and Chen in a group.

Kris, Luhan and Kai in a group.

“All done, let’s go!” Baekhyun exclaimed and walk to the shooting set followed by the members.

The first group that went in was Xiumin’s group while we sat on the chair outside and talk about s.


*Nobody’s POV*

“I am excited, I think Tao is going to cry,” Xiumin joked.

“Right, he is scared of everything. The ghost will hear Tao’s girly scream,” Baekhyun said while Lay laugh.

They were walking to the entrance when sudden the crew at the entrance stop them.

“Alright group 1 there isn’t any ghost inside, it is all a prank on D.O shi,” The crew told them.

“Bowah? Hidden camera, ah I was excited for nothing,” Lay spoke.

“Ahhahaha this is a hit,” Baekhyun burst out into laughter.

“So what do we need to do, the other members doesn’t know this right?” Xiumin question as he wiggle his whole body.

“Aniyo, the members doesn’t know so we will tell them when each group come to the entrance so we will just let you go in for a walk then scream as loud as you can when you see the reaction board, act as if you were super terrified, arraso?” The crew asked.

“Neh arraso,” They replied and walked in while chattering among themselves.

When they first step in, the crew showed a sign board asking Baekhyun to run to the rest of the members in fear and said it was too scary that he can’t continue the haunted house.

“But I will look bad in front of the members,” He whisper to the crew.

“It’s okay, D.O-shi will look more bad.” The crew whisper back and he just turn his way around then walk out of the entrance.

“Hana-dul-set!” Baekhyun mentally count.

“Ah!!” Baekhyun scream while running towards the members in fear.

“Yah yah yah bowah” Chanyeol asked as he burst out into laughter.

“The haunted house is really too scary, I got really scared the PD told me to warn the members who are scared not to go in,” He lied trying to hold in his laughter with very detailed acting.

“Puhahaha, you scaredy cat,” Tao burst out in to laughter.

-Ah!- Lay’s scream was heard

“Shut up, you will see when you will know hot scary it is when you reach there,” Baekhyun defend himself as he took a seat beside me while the members laughter at him.

“You are good at acting,” Min Joo whisper into his ears.

“Gomawo and hope this hidden camera goes well,” Baekhyun whisper back.

“Scream louder!” The crew exclaimed and Xiumin and Lay did as they were told to while laughing. Finally they reach the end of the haunted house almost losing their voice but they had much fun while doing it. They lied and told the other members how scary the haunted house was but mentally laughing.

Group 2 which was Kris, Kai and Luhan went in. They were told to do the same thing and they acted as they haunted house almost taken their lives.

“The haunted house is really scary,” Kai and Luhan walk towards the members while Kai faked tear a little.

“Are you scared? It seems like the haunted house is really scary and they said this used to be a grave yard for the Japanese soldiers who died during World War II,” Min Joo lied.

“Aniyo it is scary,” D.O lied but on the inside he was already terrified.

Group 3 went in which was Suho, Sehun and Chen. They were told to do the same thing. They were making girly screams in the haunted house and walked out with a pale face.

“This group is good at acting,” Kai whisper to Lay and he nodded in agreement.

Sehun who pretend to have jelly like legs fell down on purpose to make it look more real.

“It is really scary inside, I think I saw a real ghost,” Sehun lied.

“Tao I think you will have a heart attack once you go in,” Chen joked as he took a seat beside him.

“Last group please come!” PD nim exclaimed. At first Tao was reluctant to go in at first but then, Chanyeol manage to convince him. They headed towards the entrance of the haunted house with Tao clinging onto Chanyeol.

*This is going to be fun,* Min Joo thought and mentally giggles at D.O with a pale face.

To Be Continue..


Stay tune for 'Hidden Camera Part 2'

Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts on this fanfic and hope you enjoy!

Saranghae,

dyodyopie