Introducing the fiancee (PART 2)

Our Love Story

*Suho POV*

“Annyeonghaeseyo, I am EXO’s leader Suho,I am a friend of Min Joo, nice to me you,” I greeted yeye with a smile.

“Annyenghaeseyo~ a friend of my precious granddaughter is welcome to my pasta restaurant…do come here often… handsome young man!!” Yeye said and I just nodded and smile.

“Suho sunbaenim…Take a seat and let me cook you some supper,” Min Joo said and direct me to a table with her hand.

“Gomawo~~” I said and took a seat on the chair and Min Joo just ran off to the kitchen.

“Yah~~ Suho shi…” Yeye said and sat on the opposite side of me.

“Neh~ Yeye… is there anything wrong??” I asked.

“Tell me honestly… does your friend D.O really like my little angel or is he going to dump her after sometime??” Yeye said and look at me with a serious face while he smoke on his cigarette.

*D.O is not a guy like that!! But after seeing him and Rina talking so happily, I am not sure of that…* I thought as I start blankly at yeye without even noticing.

“Yah~! Young man answer me….” Yeye said with an old serious man told.

“Oh! Sorry… D.O?? Well…erm… he is a good guy no bad intensions, he take care of the one he really love…” I said and smile at the end to cover up my silly mistake.

“Oh.. Good… that is good….” Yeye said and nodded his head.

“Sunbaenim~~!!! Your pasta is ready!! Try it!!” Min Joo said and serve me a plate of pasta.

“Ah…. My little angel’s best pasta!! ‘Happy Pasta’… “Yeye said and put his arms on Min Joo’s shoulder and smile at her.

*’Happy Pasta?? That is a weird name??* I thought and stare at them

“What are you waiting for young man?? Try it??” Yeye said and look at me.

“Neh~ Thank you, I will eat well…” I said and took a big bite of the pasta.

*Yah~~ this is really tasty and I--* memories from my pasta flashback only the good ones not the bad one… and I smiled.

“Yeah~~!! Happy pasta made sunbaenim smiled!!!” Min Joo jump up and down happily like a 5 years old and hugged yeye.

“Aigooo…my angel never fail to make people smile!! With or without the pasta!!” Yeye said and gave Min Joo a kiss on the cheeks.

“Mister, May I ask what is the special ingredients for this pasta??” I asked with that smile that never faded away.

“It is love!!” Min Joo said with a bright smile.

“Love?? “ I asked and raised my eyebrows.

“Neh~ Sunbaenim~~ Love can bring you happiness!! I think only about the happy time we had together while cooking and I was only think about you but I love you as a friend only!! Please don’t misunderstood~~” Min Joo said with an expression of seriousness.

*At least she love me as a friend…* I thought

“Aww…That is sweet!! Oh it is late we better go!!” I said and quickly finish my pasta while Min Joo bid her yeye goodbye.

We left the restaurant and went to Min Joo’s house when I saw D.O outside waiting for her. I stop the car and we both alight and D.O ran towards us.


*D.O POV*

“Ugly duckling!!! Where have you been?!! I called you so many times, why didn’t you answer?!Do you know how worried I was??!!!” I exclaimed with an angry tone.

“My phone ran out of battery…. I thought you were having a great time with Rina!! None of your confession you said at the press conference was true right?? So just leave me alone!!!” Min Joo yelled back.

“Besides…you don’t have to worry…I was with Suho sunbaenim…” I said and look away with my arms folded.

“Neh… I was with her…don’t worry… I won’t let your ugly duckling get hurt….So I left the screening and protect her for you while you and Rina had lots of sweet moments at the screening…” Suho sunbaenim said and put his arms on my shoulders which made D.O mad.

“Yah!! That right!! You were enjoying yourself with Rina by your side so I rather just leave you alone with her!!!” Min Joo yelled with anger and sadness.

“Whatever!! Hyung I will see you at the dorm later… Min Joo I have something to tell you let’s go and hyung…. I can take care of Min Joo myself since she is my fiancée so thank you for just now…” I rolled his eyes and pull me out of Suho side and into his car and drove to the Han River.

“Didn’t I tell you not to talk or have physical contact with other guys?!!!Can’t you just listen to me for once??!” I  yelled and stop at the side of the road.

“What about you?! You were being all sweet and loving with Rina at the movie screening!!Have you thought about how I felt?! You gave her your blazer when I was shivering in cold! “ Min Joo yelled back angrily.

“You told me that your confession at the press conference isn’t true so I don’t expect you to like me either… since I am an ugly duckling and you don’t like them!” Min Joo yelled and folded her arms and look outside of the car window.

*Did she really think I was serious when I say I don’t like her?? I confess my true feelings and she can’t see that?? I wanted to give you my blazer but Rina just took it from my hand and thank me for it… I didn’t even have time to tell her that it was for you…* I thought as I stare at Min Joo’s side view.

“You are really stupid!!” I said and look away.

“Tch… You are stupid!! “ Min Joo yelled and pouted and I could see tears rolling down her cheeks.

“The blazer was for you… Rina took it from my hand and thank me for it before I could tell her it was for you… the confession for you at the press conference is true…every single one of my confession is real… You are really stupid to believe when I said that I don’t like you….” I said and wipe away Min Joo’s tears with my thumb.

“Really?? I—I don’t believe!!” Min Joo said like a 5 years old and stream her eyes with suspicious at me.

“Forget it then!! The blazer incident is real and my confession is real but if you don’t believe then forget about it then…” I yelled and sighed at how dumb this ugly duckling can be.

“Let’s go home… I am tired I want to sleep…” Min Joo said and yawned and I just nodded and drove back to her home.


*YOUR POV*

*D.O don’t mean what he said…. He just want to cool me down that why….* I thought and pouted.

*But what if his confession is true??*

*Ani… it shouldn’t be… let this incident pass and let’s go on with lives!!* I thought and slowly drifted off to sleep.


Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~~ Do comment more please i am begging you!!! Anyway don't you think that the love story is just purely childish?? I think it does and I promise that there will be more drama up next.

Get ready for PART 3 !!! It is gonna shock youwink

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! UPVOTE ARE LOVED BY ME~~heart