Introducing the fiancee (PART 3)

Our Love Story

*D.O POV*

I send Min Joo home but not forgetting what happened earlier....

*Where did Suho and Min Joo doing when they left the screening??Is Min Joo really going to stay mad and be stupid to believe that my confession for her isn't real??* I thought as I took the lift up to the EXO dorm and open the door.

As usual, Kai will open the door for me with a smile and the rest of exo will be doing their own stuff.

"Hyung.... Where did you go after the screening?? I thought you were in the car with us?!" Kai yelled.

"I went to Min Joo's house...." I said as I slowly walk into the house feeling upset, jealous of what happen earlier on. All my mood changes when I saw Suho standing right in front of me with an anger expression.

Trying to ignore everything right now, I walk past Suho and he stops me by grabbing my arms.

"What do you want??" I asked coolly and stare at Suho with death glares.

"Don't ever make Min Joo feel upset again.... She cried right in front of you while you are busying taking care of Rina who is your ex-girlfriend, who dumped you..." Suho said coolly and that just tick me off.

"Who are you to say that I wasn't caring for Min Joo at the screening... You didn't even know the least bit of what happened so stop accusing... Mind your own business and get a life..." I said and push Suho with my shoulder as I walk pass him.

"Bowah..?? From your actions to your words I know you love Min Joo a lot so show her that you love her... Stop denying that.... It is just going make her more upset... Day by day. If that happens I am going to take her away from you... She doesn't deserve a guy like you... She deserve someone who will pay attention to her, a better guy..." Suho said with a cold voice and that already make me mad. Without hesitation turned around and threw a punch onto Suho's face causing him to fell onto the fall with blood dripping at the side of his lips.

"KYUNGSOO! What are you doing?! “Kris yelled and pull me away from Suho.

"Stay away from Min Joo!! Don't go near her!! She is already my fiancée so don't even think about making a move on her!!!" I yelled and push Kris away from me and went out of EXO dorm with everyone staring at me in shock.


*Kris POV*

"What exactly happened?!”I asked with a worried and angry tone while passing an ice pack to Suho.

"Nothing... Just guy fight..." I said but obviously they are not buying that lie.

"I am not born in stupid land so spill the truth!" Xiumin yelled.

"Kyungsoo.... Isn't treating Min Joo right! He is just taking her for granted while Min Joo is waiting for him to confess!!! Kyungsoo is being to selfish!!! I admit that I have a crush on Min Joo when we first met but I know that nothing could happen between us because her heart only yearns for Kyungsoo so I want her to be happy but Kyungsoo is just being selfish! Not confessing his love for her! Wasting her time! I can't bear to see that so I just did something that tick Kyungsoo off so it will get him back to his sense and I guess it worked! “Suho yelled and threw the ice pack onto the floor.

*Pfft... What a stupid guy....* I thought and shook my head while the rest of EXO laugh their off!!

"Hyung!! You are totally stupid to do that!! Don't you know that Kyungsoo isn't a guy to mess with?! He will hit you!!!" Chen laughed while saying.

"Hyung are you a pabo...??You could have used other method but that is really romantic of you...pfft..."Baekhyun said while laughing on the floor.

"Suho ah... Please think properly next time!! Leader of EXO" I said and stood up from the sofa.


*Suho POV*

"Ahhahahaha...!” the laughter of exo didn't stop throughout the whole night and I realized that I was really blind to do that just for Min Joo. It might cost my friendship with Kyungsoo to be gone....

*I should find Kyungsoo tomorrow to clear up but... Min Joo... I really do like her... What should I do??? I could take care of her from a far but....* Many thoughts came up to me that night and it was a long and sleepless night for me...

*D.O POV*

I slam the door of the dorm angrily and went to my car and decided to get a drink at the bar.

*Is Suho really going to take Min Joo away from me?? I won't let that happen....She is mine...* I thought as I drank down my beer to wash away my anger and jealousy.

In less than 30 minutes, I was drunk.

*Ugly Duckling wouldn't leave me... Never...* I thought and then pass out on the table at the bar.


*Your POV*

"Annyeonghaeseyo~~ Are you Miss ugly duckling??” A girl asked.

"Neh~ I am please call me Min Joo... May I ask how did you get my number and why are you using D.O's phone??" I asked feeling embarrassed by what she just called me.

"Sorry... I don't know your name so you just address you from the contact name. D.O shi is drunk at the 'forgetting club ' it is almost closing time and he pass out in the bar... Can you come and get him?" the girl said.

"Sure I will just give me 20 minutes and I'll be there!" I said with a worried tone and quickly got my coat and rush out and hired a cab without even telling appa.

"Mister, to 'Forgetting Club' please drive faster!" I worriedly.

"Neh~ will try to!" Mister said and start driving.

*Aish... What is the point of worrying so much...? He doesn't even care for me... The girl called the wrong person...* I thought and pouted at what happened earlier at the screening but my mind wouldn't even want to let go of that scene.

"Miss... We are here...Miss!!"Mister said and shook me out of my thoughts

"Sorry... Thank you!" I said and paid the cab fare and quickly walk into the bar.

The bar was already ready for closing all the chairs was stack up properly and all the glass was dried and washed.

"Excuse me?? Is anyone here??" I asked as I look around.

"Annyeonghaeseyo~ I am the girl that called you earlier. D.O shi is there at the sofa..." The girl said and pointed me towards the direction of the sofa.

"Gomawo~~ we will leave soon..." I said and bow then ran towards the sofa seeing D.O lying there sleeping while mumbling something. I brought my ears closer to his lips to hear what he is trying to say.

"He has been saying your name over and over again... I guess he really care for you..." the girl said and I just look at here.

"We will leave now..." I said trying to not recall what happened during the screening while looking at D.O.

*This drunk old man... Why do you even have to drink?!... I don't think you can wake up and walk till tomorrow morning...* I thought and move to his side and lift his left arm up and wrap it around my shoulder then tried to pull him up from the sofa and walk.

"Ah... Walk at least a little!!" I said and D.O just shook his head and walk a little with me supporting him as we walk out of the club.

"Miss where do you want to go??" The cab drive asked.

*Erma... To D.O's house his omma would get worried... To my house...dad will get angry... Ani...I will just sneak in then...* I thought and nodded at my decision.

"Please go to _____” I said and the taxi driver just nodded and started driving.

Soon, we reach my house. I paid the cab driver and pull D.O out of the cab and unlock the door quietly.

*Urgh!! This pig!! What have you been eating?!* I thought as I threw him onto the guest room's bed.

"Min Joo... Don't leave me.... I am sorry for calling you ugly duckling.... I don't mean it...I just want you to notice me more and I like you very much... Just don't know how to confess..." D.O whisper and I could hear every single word clearly.

*He is drunk..... All of that are just sleep talking....* I thought trying to deny what I just heard....

*He told me he won't like an ugly duckling and based on what I saw just now, Rina and him, I am pretty sure he still has feelings for her....* I thought as I took a piece of wet towel and wipe his forehead.

"You don't know how much I would love to hear that when you are awake.... I don't want to hear those words when you are drunk or asleep.... I want to hear it when you mean it...." I said as I drip the wet towel into the small bucket.

I place D.O under the warm blanket and suddenly he grab my hand which shocked me a little.

"Min Joo... Don't leave me.... You mean a lot to me..." He whisper once again.

"D.O ah~~ " I said to check if he is awake but he is not.

*Aish... This guy.... Have so much strength even when he is asleep....* I thought as I sat on the bed to let D.O hold my hand in a better position as he sleep.

-The Next Morning-

"Omo!! What are you guys doing?!"

To be continue....


Hey my lovely readers~~ Long time no update i am sorry for that.... i hope you enjoy this chapter~~ ^^

School is really busy and i am going to post 2 new fanfic in Jun or July so stay tune!! Both of them would be good!!

Do comment and subscribe ; upvotes are LOVED by me so do upvote alright ^^

Do PM or Comment if you have any request or question!!

XOXO

P.S. This is the last part for ' Introducing the fiancee' ^^