Sudden Kiss

Our Love Story

*YOUR POV*

I woke up in the morning and got myself ready for school. When my phone suddenly ring.

“Hello, who is this??” I said cheerfully.

“Ugly duckling!! Where are you?! I am outside your house!! Hurry or we will be late for school!!” D.O yelled through the phone and I just put the phone further away from my ears.

“Arraso… I am going out now!!” I yelled back and hung up the phone then quickly tie my hair while thinking.

*That pabo!! Don’t he know that he shouldn’t yell to a girl like that?! Wait…wait…wait…. I didn’t even ask him to pick me up and yet he is outside my house waiting for me and secondly!! How on the giant Earth did he got my address?!* I thought as I walk out of the house and glare at D.O before entering the car.

“How did you get my address!!?” I asked while D.O was driving.

“I have my ways, ugly duckling…” D.O said.

“Yah!! Answer the question!! Stop calling me that name!!” I whined like 4 years old.

“I told you! I have got my ways!!” D.O said tonelessly.

Normally I wouldn’t mind if he is not answering my question but today something was wrong with me.

“Stop the car!” I exclaimed and D.O just stop by near school.

I unbuckled my seat bleat and took my school bag and slowly walk towards school.

“Yah!! Min Joo!! What are you doing!?” D.O yelled and I pretend I didn’t hear him and I quicken my step.

D.O just follow me in his car, driving slowly at the side of the road.

“Hey~~ ugly duckling!! Answer me!!”

“Get in the car!!”

“ Why are you acting like this??!”

“ Yah~~ are you mad??” D.O yelled and I pretend not to hear anything and continue to walk to school. Finally, D.O gave up and just drove straight into the school.

*He could have said something sweeter!!* I yelled in my head then pouted and slowly walk to school when I saw Suho at the school gate. I ran happily towards him.

“Sunbaenim~~ Good morning!!” I exclaimed.

“Good morning, Min Joo~~ Where is D.O??” Suho asked.

“He is in school…” I said.

“I see… Want to go to class together?? So those fans wouldn’t harm you??” Suho sunbaenim asked me and I just nodded with a smile on my face.


*D.O POV*

I parked my car and made my way towards the school gate so that I can walk to class with Min Joo when I saw her talking with Suho hyung. I watch them from a distance and Min Joo seems happy while talking to Suho.

*Why are you happy when he is talking to you?! When I talk to you, you thought I was invisible!! You are so dead ugly duckling!! I warned you not to talk to other guys!!* I thought and head to class myself when suddenly Rina walk towards me with tears in her eyes.

“Kyungsoo…my-my boyfriend dump me for another girl….” Rina said and hug me.

Being her ex-boyfriend, I couldn’t bear to see her like this so as a friend, I just patted her back and comfort her.

“Find a better guy then…” I said with a sighed.

Rina then took a step backwards and look at me straight in the eyes.

“Would you take me back then??” Rina asked with a sobbed.

“I-I—“ I was going to make it clear to her that I would only treat her as a friend and nothing more than that when suddenly Jenny and Min Ah came running towards us.

“Rina!! You okay?! We heard that TaeJun dumped you!!” they both yelled together.

“I am fine-“ Rina said and pretend nothing happened.

“Let’s go to class….” Jenny said and dragged Rina towards the class direction. Rina looked back at me. Knowing that means she still want an answer from me.

*I can only treat Rina like a good friend nothing more. I love only Min Joo…no one else…* I thought and headed towards class.

When I reached class, I saw Min Joo reading a novel. I acted that I didn’t care about the incident that happened before and took a seat beside her. She just turned her back at me when she saw that I was going to say something.

*You are really…* I thought and decided to ignore her as well.


*YOUR POV*

*Say something!! Stupid D.O* I thought when I turn my back and pretend to read my novel.

Knowing that D.O wouldn’t say anything, I decided that I should start the conversation either and I act that I was angry which made D.O look at me.

The teacher then walk in. We greeted her and as usual she begin the lesson. I was paying attention and I was just reading  my textbook. When suddenly a paper ball flew to my table. Knowing that it was from D.O , I ignore it and continue to pay attention in class. Then another flew to my table. I pretend that I didn’t see a thing and pay attention in class.

“Psst~~~ Read it!! Ugly duckling!!” D.O whisper and I ignore.

“Read it!!” D.O insisted and I just rolled my eyes and read it.

 

I read and looked at D.O with the Are-You-Serious face.

I replied and purposely threw the paper ball on D.O ‘s head.

Then the paper ball flew back.

D.O wrote. To be honest, I was very happy with that answer but I just wanted to ignore him.

I wrote back and threw the paper ball back.

I peek at D.O from the corner of my eyes and I saw him smiling.

During break time, I ignore D.O and many people was looking at us. Since couple are supposed to have a warm and cute image but ours was childish and stupid.

“Hey are you guys really couple?!” Min Ah yelled when me and D.O was still playing the ‘who talk first game’

“I can’t reveal anything wait till a week more till the press conference and mind your own business!” D.O said coolly.

“Psh~~ Whatever… I hope you guys are not! Since Rina unnie still have feelings for you and she can’t get back together with you because of this girl…” Min Ah said and look at me. I hide my face.

*What??!If Rina and D.O .O want to get back together?? Then what about me??What about the deal??* I thought and I could feel a sharp pain in my heart.

“Min Ah! Shut up!!” Rina said and gave Min Ah death glares.

“But unnie…don’t you think that Min Joo and D.O is a fake couple?? They don’t look real to me and I think you deserve D.O more than her!!” Min Ah exclaimed.

“D.O choose who he deserve to….but them being a couple I agree with you…Are you guys really a couple??” Rina said and asked.

“We—“ I was about to say when suddenly D.O kissed me in front of the two of them. My eyes widen and I was stood rooted to the ground.

“Quit asking…this should be enough prove and answer for your question….” D.O said coolly and dragged me by the wrist and walk away from them.


*Rina POV*

*Do you really like her more than me??Did you kiss her just to make me loss my feelings for you??* I thought when D.O walk away with Min Joo.

“Ugh…they are just too much!!” Min Ah said which snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Let’s go….” I said and walk away with Min Ah following me.


*YOUR POV*

Till now, I still haven talk to D.O. It was too awarded for us to talk…

*Did he kiss me just to make them stop asking those questions?? Or did he just kiss me because he has feeling for me??* All these thoughts went through my mind and I couldn’t pay attention in class.


Yay~~ Updated again~~!!! HAHahah ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter~~ Do comment more so I will be a lot more motivated to write the next chapter and so I would know what you guys want what type of scene for the next chapter~~

XOXO