Treat me better!

Our Love Story

*D.O POV*

*Why is Suho hugging Min Joo* I thought as I clench my fist, never taking my eyes off them.

"Oppa what are you looking at?" Rina asked and look at that direction.

"Nothing let's go...." I said and pull Rina away but she insist on seeing to get a better look.

"Omo!! Isn't that Suho and your fiancée??" Rina said and push my hand away.

"Ani you seen wrongly!!" I said and pull her hand wanting to bring her away but she push my hand away.

"Neh!! It is her.... She looks like she is crying!" Rina said and point.

"What?! She isn't cry!!!" I said then quickly took a few steps in front of Rina to see if it was true but fake a tone to hide my worriness sadly, my actions blow it all.

"Yeah... She is crying... But why??" Rina said and fold her arms.

"I don't know... But seem like Suho is taking care of her...." I said with a disappointed tone.

*I wasn't there for her when she needed me...Instead another guy is...* I thought sadly and turn around heading back to my car and Rina just follow me.

"Oppa!! Wait!! Why don't you care??" Rina yelled.

"Why should I care??" I replied coolly feeling extremely upset and jealous as I quicken my footsteps.

"Well... Firstly... You love her a lot plus she is your fiancée and she is crying. Secondly another guy is hugging and comforting her... So you should care!" Rina yelled as she ran to catch up with my speed.

"Stop making it sound like a big deal... Let's just go... I will send you home...." I replied coolly but my mind thought about what Rina just said.

"Well.... I know you care for Min Joo but you hide your feelings all the time for her even in front of her.... “Rina said which well... Was quite true.

"You don't know... So stop saying...” I said.

"What?! Oppa!! This is enough!! I can't stand how you treat Min Joo.... I think she deserve a better treatment! If you remember, she was the one who stood up for you, protect you and cheer you up all the time... In her heart she only have you!! Now if you are a man! Go snatch her away from Suho!!" Rina yelled, I just roll my eyes at what she said and look away to face the other side and bite my lips.

*She is right.... Min Joo was always there at my darkest time... I wasn't... When I should be!!* I thought and turn around and start running towards Suho and Min Joo.

"Hwaiting oppa! Take her away from Suho, she is yours anyway!!" Rina yelled and wave at me.

I smiled to myself.

*I am going to treat you better and more special! Saranghae Min Joo!!* I thought. Soon I was near them while Min Joo was still sobbing.

"Min Joo!! Saranghae!!" I yelled and that totally caught their attention.


*Min Joo POV*
"It is all over now.... Stop crying...." Suho said and patted my back.

"I don't want to cry but I can't....what I saw really broke my heart... I just love him too much..." I cried that thought out.

"I know- I--" Suho was about to say something but someone cut him off.

"Min Joo!! Saranghae!!"

"It sound like D.O isn't it..." I said and immediately push Suho away and look at the source of the sound. Within the next minutes, I saw D.O running towards me and without any explanation, he ran and gave me a huge hug.

"Mianhae.... For not being there for you at your darkest time... When you were always there for mine.... Mianhae..." D.O whisper into my ears and push me away. The next thing I know his soft lips was on mine. My eyes widen and quickly digest whatever he told me and whatever is happening now. The kiss and the apology.


*Suho POV*

*Who does Kyungsoo think he is... Breaking a girl's heart then come back in to kiss her??* I thought angrily as I ruffle my hair.

*This is enough... I am stopping him....* I thought and was about to walk towards them when Rina pull me back.

"Don't ruin this happy moment I created for them!" She said and smile.

"Wait what... What happy moment??" I asked.

"Obviously it is the kiss and obviously Kyungsoo's apology to her...." Rina said.

"Come on bring me home.... I want ice cream!! Oppa!! Ice cream!!!" She yelled and pull me away from that scene.

-20 minutes later-

We reached a park and of course I bought her ice-cream with a deal.

An honest answer trading for an ice cream.

"Tell me what exactly happen... Why were you and D.O hugging just now...?” I said and Rina just took a bite of the ice cream like a child. Which I say she look kinda cute.

“Well…. Kyungsoo oppa is just comforting me from my heartless boyfriend! Now I feel so much better! I hope he could comfort Min Joo too!” Rina said then took another bite of the ice cream.

“You could have called me to comfort you, don’t you know that when Min Joo saw you guys hugging, she was really heart broken,” I said.

“For your information, you don’t like me right?? Because I cause all the trouble for Kyungsoo when we were together and you find me very irritating because I am too y??”  Rina said and rolled her eyes at me.

“Well… things could change… from what I see you changed a lot and so I can change my perspective of you….” I said and push Rina shoulder.

“Pfft… So you saying that you like me??” Rina said and bite her ice cream.

“Maybe? It could be possible but don’t you still like your Kyungsoo oppa??” I asked and Rina just look back at me then look away.

“Even if I do, I can’t. He is already engaged… He love Min Joo more than anyone else… I don’t want to be the like bad person in the drama who break happy couple up….” Rina said then a smile suddenly appear on her face then she suddenly look at me.

“Suho oppa… You---“

“No I don’t like you! What are you thinking??!” I yelled before even letting her finish.

“What are you talking about?! I never want to say that, I want you to treat me Udon noodles, I am terribly hungry!” Rina said and patted her stomach.

“Ooh… “ I said and my face turn red.

“Why are you blushing?? Do you like me??” Rina asked and touch my pink face.

“ Why are you acting like this??” I asked and look at the floor and push her hand away.

“You like me don’t you??! “ Rina exclaimed.

To be honest it might be true. Recently I have been thinking about her more than Min Joo and I have been trying to get to know her better. In class I would always stare at her for no reason and I always want her attention.

*Ani!! Don’t be so sure!!* I thought and fake a smile.

“I will treat you Udon noodles.. Come on…” I said and grab her hand and walk her to my car.


*Rina POV*

*Seems like Suho like me! I want to find out more!* I thought and decided to take this chance to question him.

When we were at a Noodle Restaurant, I keep on asking him question but then I saw something. Something that I hate the most and I hope it would disappear on this Earth FOREVER.


Hi my lovely readers~~~ I hope you enjoy this chapter and do you know what Rina saw that cause her to hate that thing so much?? Do you wonder if Suho have any feelings for her?? It will all be reveal in the next chapter. I hope this chapter don't dissapoint you... I am sorry if it does... I wrote it @ 4 am in the morning ><

Do comment subscribe and upvote to show me some support!!

IMPORTANT!!!

For readers who just subscribe to me this week and ALL my readers, ghost readers, I need you to take note something ^^ 

I am curently having a one week break hence I could update daily but my one week break is ending soon so i can't update that much since school is back and so is all my homeworks. Please don't unsubscribe to me because I promise that I will update ASAP!!!

I am REALLY sorry about that :(

XOXO