It might just be an misunderstanding...

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

"Suho sunbaenim!! Can you meet me at the shopping mall?? D.O have something going on he can't accompany me.... Can you please come and entertain this lonely soul???" I whined through the phone and Suho eventually agreed.

"Yehet!! Pick me up at D.O's house alright?? I will be waiting~~~" I said and hung up the phone.


*D.O POV*

"Yah... Rina... Where are you?? I exclaimed loudly since I saw nobody in the park.

"Oppa I am here..." Rina said and slowly walk towards me.

"What happen?? Why did TaeJun do that to you??" I asked but before I could finish, Rina ran into my embrace and hugged me tightly and started crying.

"TaeJun make out with a girl from school in our apartment. I am so sick of it! It isn’t the first time I have seen it. I couldn’t hold my anger at that time so I slap the girl but then TaeJun slap me back… He protected that girl. He doesn’t want me anymore…" Rina said and cried out even more.

All I could do then was just to pat her back and comfort her. This time she is really heart broken. As her ex, I really can't do much.

"Come on... Let me bring you to a place to relief your heart and refresh your mind! After that I promise you will be better!" I said and grab her hand then walk her to my car and drove off to the sea side.

During the car ride, Rina didn't stop crying. I just sighed and comforted her.


*Suho POV*

"Min Joo!! Stop running around the mall!! You aren't 5 years old you know??" I yelled as I chase after Min Joo.

"You aren't an old grandpa you know?? So stop acting like one!!" Min Joo yelled back and continue to ran.
I just laughed as she ran out of the mall heading towards the park.

*Oh~ I swear when I catch you, you are dead* I thought and chase after her again.

While chasing, I thought of how lucky D.O is to have such a cute and caring fiancée... Whenever will I meet such a girl.

*I mean I will date Rina if she wasn't so mature and cool...Aish what am I thinking about her?! Why does this happen so much recently?!* I thought and hit my head.

"You are really lousy! You can't run much!!" I yelled when I saw Min Joo taking a break on the park bench.

"Shut-- Shut Up!! Try-- try running at my speed old man..." Min Joo said as she breathe through her sentence.
"Don't deny..." I said and ruffled Min Joo's hair as I took a seat beside her.

"Suho sunbaenim... Can I ask you something?? Cause it has been bothering me since the morning..." Min Joo said with a serious tone.

"Erm... Sure... What is it??" I asked and look at her while flashing my angelic smile to reassure her.
"What is the relationship between D.O and Rina??" She asked and that totally shocked me.
"Why do you ask??" I asked and frown a little since I think I knew that D.O must somehow have something to do with it.

"Haizz.... Because this morning it was supposed to be me and D.O who is supposed to shop together but then he receive a call from Rina. I didn't eavesdrop or anything! I just saw it by accident! After he hung up he just left me without a reason due to something important...So that why I am curious...." Min Joo said and pout.

"Don't worry D.O won't cheat on you but if you really want to know what happen between Rina and D.O I could tell you..." I said and Min Joo just nodded her head.

"Well.... 2 months before D.O meet you, he broke up with Rina because there was a guy call TaeJun. He interfere their relationship and stole Rina away from D.O. That guy is said to have many relationship with other girls and Rina is regretting her decision too... She cried many times and well.... It is just sad for her. When they broke up, D.O is still in love with her deeply and he was very emotional until you came into his life…." I said and sighed. My heart just pity for Rina.

"Is that the case??? Wait... How do you know so much about how Rina feel??? Perhaps you like her?!" Min Joo yelled and point at me. For some reason I was blushing and trying to hide something.

"Ani!!What are you talking about?? What is wrong with you..." I protest.

"But you are smiling and blushing... Aish sunbaenim! You like her!!! I can tell!!" Min Joo yelled loudly and I quickly cover so that we wouldn't attract so much attention.

"ssshhh!! We are in the public..." I nagged and she just push my hand away.

"Then admit it! Admit that you like her!" Min Joo exclaimed.

"Ugh.... Fine... Maybe a little... I am not sure... But I know where I want to go next! It is a special place where the EXO members go to refresh their mind and relieve stress or doubt when they have any... Want go??" I asked and smirked.

"Eh... Sunbaenim don't smirk... You can't do it... Alright!! I don't have any plans so let's go!!" Min Joo said and we headed off to my car and set off to the sea side.


*D.O POV*

“Here… Feel the cool water, It will help refresh your mind…. Be careful there are some stones….” I said and reach out my hand for Rina to grab it.

“Oppa… Is this even save??” Rina said with a worried tone since she have a fear of water.

“Don’t worry… I am here… Come on the water is really great!! I will hold onto you so don’t worry!” I said and give Rina a smile to reassure her.

Rina eventually trusted me and grab onto my hand and slowly walk into the cold sea water.

“Ah! Oppa catch me I am falling!!” Rina yelled and I caught her.

But something weird happened. When I caught her an image of Min Joo flashed into my mind. Whenever that clumsy duckling fall I am always there to catch her. This morning I just abandon her for Rina.

*Is this a little bit too much?? Should I go back to look for her??* I thought then I realize Rina was hugging me again.

“Rina- Please let go..I-“ I said wanting to push her away because I feel guilty for leaving Min Joo alone.

“Please just stay like this for a while more… I really miss you…” Rina said and started sobbing again.

*Just a while then…* I thought and hugged her back.

 Rina knows about Min Joo but she acted this way because she found out that she still have little feelings for D.O but she won't want to break the happy couple up so don't worry ^^


*Suho POV*

“Wah!!! The sea is so cooling!!” Min Joo yelled and ran towards the beach.

*Min Joo really have a heart and mind like a kid….* I thought and chase after her again but I notice she suddenly stopped and from her back view I could see her sobbing.

I quicken my foot step to be by her side and finally saw what cause her to cry. It was a sight of Rina and D.O hugging.

I just pull Min Joo into my embrace and let her cry in it. She buried her face in my chest and stain my clothes with tear. It was okay. I never took my eyes of the two.

*Haizz… How could D.O do this?? I should have taken his place and be the one comforting Rina so Min Joo wouldn’t have to see that….* I thought and hugged Min Joo tighter.

“Don’t cry…. There must be a reason behind what you saw… He wouldn’t cheat on you I promise…let what you see be a fade image… Let time go by and you will forget what you saw…” I whisper into her ears and she just nodded her head.

*It might just be a misunderstanding...*


*D.O POV*

“Enough crying alright… Those tear don’t worth for a guy like that…” I said and push Rina away from my embrace.

“Arraso! You are right! I shouldn’t cry anymore…” Rina said and wipe away her tears.

“Good…” I said and ruffle her hair then something caught my attention. I saw Suho hugging Min Joo.

To Be Continue….


Hi my lovely readers~~ Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ Is this chapter too confusing?? Don't worry if it is please tell me, I will do a short summary in the next chapter! The next chapter is going to be intresting?? Well it is all base on your comment! Tell me what do you think will happen adn I might just consider it ^^ or add in some more scenes ^^

Do comment!! and upvote this fanfic to show me support, okay?? ^^

Thank you to my 105 subbies love ya!!

XOXO

Slilings get well soon ^^ I hope your knees are better and don't mind the haters alright ^^ hwaiting!!