Duckling's Love

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

"It is just 1 more minutes to the start and the main person is not even here... Let's not waste our time here..." One of the reporters said and stood up from his seat.

"Wait! Please just give us another 5 minutes! I believe that D.O will come! Please just 5 more minutes!" I exclaimed and stop some of the reports from leaving the room.

I bite my lower lips and look at the entrance hoping to see a familiar figure walking in any time.

3 minutes pass but still no sign of him. Manger is already giving up hope on him and Suho had a disappointed look on his face.

"Will he even be here?? There are rumors saying he couldn't even write out a song!" The reporters yelled again. Manger is supposed to calm them down but this time he just sighed and turns his back to the crowd.

I stood up from my seat and quickly ran down the stage to find D.O since I know that this isn't going to work.

I ran out to the hallway and look at the surrounding. Trying to search for a soul to appear.

*D.O please comes!!* I pray in my heart and suddenly someone grabs me by the wrist and drags me into the ballroom again.

"Yah! I need to search for someone!! Let go!" I exclaimed and hit that person's hand without evening noticing that he is the one I am looking for.

"They are here!!" One of the reporters exclaimed and the next thing I know is a bunch of cameras' flash light shining through my eyes almost blinding me.

“Finally you are here!!" Manger said and pushes through the crowd.

"Of course I am here... This is an important interview..." D.O said and smile as he look at me.

"Okay let the interview begin!!" Manger exclaimed loudly to get the reporter's attention and guide us through the crowd and onto the stage.

The backstage crew handed D.O the mic and sat up a mic stand in front of him.

"Firstly, I am very sorry for being late and thank you all for coming to this interview and waiting for me. This one month, many things happen. I was given a task to write a song in a short time and to be honest it wasn't easy but a few people gave me inspiration and for that I thank them a lot. This song I am going to show case today is a last minute work so I hope you will like it. But even if you don't, I don't mind because as long as I like it, it is fine. It might sound stupid but I am going to believe it. This song is call " D.O said with the warmest smile on his face while looking at me the whole time.

The lights were off and a pink spot light was on and it shone on D.O. That image was perfectly picture.

D.O pick up the guitar and started playing while singing with his warm and sweet voice.

Seating beside him, I admire him. How professional he was and how the lyrics was written. The lyrics used simple words unlike his previous work that he threw away but it was all way better than them. It was meaningful.

"Ooh~~ Duckling's Love is... irresistible and cute which I fell deeply in love with~~" D.O sang as he look up and show me a beautiful smile. For some reason I was blushing.

*Is this song meant for me??* I thought and stare at him like a pabo who is deeply in love.

"Ooh~~ aren't you a cute one~~" D.O ended the song and chuckled a little at the end.

"Kamsahamnida~~ " D.O said and bowed to the reporters as they cheered loudly.

After that performance, Suho went up to perform his song while D.O was seating beside me.

"Yah... Is that song for me?" I asked the obvious question.

"No... Why would I write a song for you??" D.O said and I was stupid enough to believe it!

"Pfft... Fine then..." I said and pout then fold my arms. Turning my attention back to Suho's performance with a sad heart.

"Gomawo... For the pasta art..." D.O said to cheer me up perhaps?

I was happy to hear that and so I chuckled to myself.

The interview ended smoothly and the question the reporters ask was all about our relationship.

Some of D.O's answer made my heart pound like mad and some of it makes me want to punch him in the arms but I can't because I was wearing a dress and this is in front of the public with reporters.

It was around 10pm when the party ended and the manger decided to had a little celebration party for this successful interview and he invited all the EXO members!

"Alright! Bring them and meet me at the club! Hyung is going to rent it for the whole night! “The manger exclaimed happily and hung up the phone call.

While on the way to the club that manger rented for a night, manger keep on repeating one of D.O’s answer which is embarrassing for both of us.

“Hyung… Stop it…” D.O whined and pouted.

“Arraso… But how did you wrote that song in the last minute??” Manger asked trying to contain his laughter.

“It was Min Joo’s grandfather and her encouragement that inspired me. I thought that a song must always be meaningful and be like by others but I notice that isn’t the right way to write a song. As long as the composer think it is meaningful and he himself like it, that is a good song already…” D.O said and look at me which causes my cheeks to be cherry red.

“Whoa! How deep is this saying…? I am sure this isn’t from you… Someone must have told you this and I believe that someone is your fiancée right?!” Manger said and hit D.O’s shoulder like a chingu.

To be honest, this is the first time I see manger acting like a chingu instead of a charismatic leader and I like it very much.

“Hyung… keep your answers to yourself you are embarrassing the couple.” Suho jokes which earn a death glare from me.

“It is fine…” D.O said and smiled.

“Yah this you really change his personality….” Manger lean forward and whisper into my ears and I felt somehow happy about it...


Hey~~ My lovely readers~~ How do you like this chapter?? Do you think it is fun and sweet and intresting?? Or do you think it is plain and boring?? Please do comment and tell me~~~ ^^

The next chapter is going to be a little surprise for you or maybe not but still stay tune to it and I promise it will be a good chapter!!

Comment , subscribe and upvote!!

Gomawo~~

XOXO