Dinner party

Our Love Story

~At a hotel in Jeju Island~
-Day 3-

*Your POV*

"Wae?? Wae??! I don't want to wear this!" I complain and whined.

"Tonight is an important night for my omma, she is celebrating her company anniversary, come on, just wear this dress," D.O said and pass me the dress but I push it away again.

"I don't want to, it is too revealing can I wear something else?? Please??" I beg then someone came to knock the door.

"Hurry up Min Joo.... We're waiting at the lobby...come down in 30 minutes, arraso??" Appa said.

"Neh! Arraso! We will be there!" I exclaimed.

"Can I not wear that??" I said and pout.

"No, omma bought this for you, if she doesn't see you wearing it at the party, she will be disappointed..." D.O said.

"Ugh fine!" I said and took the dress and head towards the changing room.

"Wait at the living room... I will be out in 25 minutes..." I said before entering the changing room.

"Arraso hurry, or we will be late" D.O said and close the room door.

I did my makeup, wore the dress.

A light make up to match with the light pink mini dress and hot pink heels.

*Done~!* I thought to myself and walk towards the door.

"Don't laugh alright??" I exclaimed behind the door before I walk out of the room.


*D.O POV*

"Oh...neh, arraso...." I said with a soulless tone.

*I hope you like this diamond necklace I bought for you…* I thought.

"Tada!" Min Joo hop out a little from the room and spin on round.

I remove my eyes off the magazine and look up.

*Wow....* I thought and drop the magazine in my hand.

"Wae? Do I look horrible that it shock you??" She said and look at her dress.

I didn't reply.

"Aish... told you that this dress wouldn't fit me" Min Joo said and pout.

I just stood up from the chair and went over to her.

"Look into that mirror... do you think you look horrible?" I said and place my hand on her waist.

"I don't know you tell me?" Min Joo said.

"If you really want me to say so, you look dazzling, beautiful and attractive... but something is just missing..." I said and grab her hair and tie into a bun.

*Should I put on the necklace now or…*

"Ooh this style is not bad!" Min Joo said and tied the bun using a flower shape rubber band then turn around and place her hand on both side of my shoulder and look in my eyes and turn her head side to side a few times.

"What are you doing?" I asked while holding the diamond necklace in my hand.

"Hahaha... nothing... just want to look at you..." She replied and smile then hug me.
My hand was still around her waist then. I hug her back.

"You guys ready??"Min Joo's appa asked.

"Neh..." Min Joo replied and broke the hug then walk towards the door but trip over the hole on the broken titles.

"Ah!!" She let out a scream.

Without hesitation, I quickly ran to catch her in time.

This time instead of she fell onto me, she fell on to me instead against the wall. Leaving no gap between us at all.

"Yah!! Is everything okay?? Darling??!" Min Joo's appa yelled but she didn't reply.

"I am coming in!" Her appa said then the next minute I know, Min Joo appa was in front of us.

I immediately push Min Joo away and she push me away too.

"It isn't what you think!!" We both said together.

"Aish young man... you could wait till you guys get married! She is yours anyway... " Her appa said.

"Ani! Mr. Jung! It isn't what you think! I just caught her when she was about to fall!" I quickly cleared up.

"Ooh...Jinjia??" He question.

"Appa!! Jinjia!! Let's go!!" Min Joo said and push him out of the room.

We took the lift down to the lobby. In the lift, me and Min Joo keep on exchange a glance at each other.

*Ding* the lift open up.


*Your POV*

The first thing I saw is Mrs. Do dress up in a pretty black grown.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted.

"Aigoo... So long since I last see you, my dear!! Don't be formal with me call me si-eomoni !" Mrs. Do said and pinch my cheeks.

"Neh,si-eomoni ..." I said while my cheeks is still being pinch

[si-eomoni means mother-in-law in korean]

"Omma how are you?" D.O asked.

"Aish... you little brat....You didn't even send me a text once in a while now..." Mrs. Do said and hit his arm lightly and I giggle.

"Come on let's go to the ballroom, all my colleagues and overseas work partner is waiting for us..." Mrs. Do said and led the way to the ballroom.

"Little brat..." I imitated Mrs. Do.

"Aish shut up ugly duckling...your appa mistook us just because of what he saw...which was cause by your clumsiness..." D.O said and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever old man..." I said and did a merong.

D.O hit my arms and I hit his back.

"Oops! Almost forget. Kids act like your own age and...link arms now..." Mrs. Do said.

"Why I don't want to..." We both whinned at the same time.

"Just do it now!" Appa yelled and we quickly did as we were told.

"Well done Mr. Jung hahaha" Mrs. Do said and showed a thumb up.

"Not a problem..." Appa replied her.

The doorman pushed the huge glass door open which lead to the ball room. Inside, there was thousands of guest dress in fancy dress and tux.

They look at us clapping and cheering as we walk to the front of the ball room and took a seat at a dining table.

The host then invited Mrs. Do on stage to give her open speech for this party.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am hosting this annual party every year to thanks all the company and colleague I work with, to make this company, my company successful. But this year, it is going to be a little different. This year I will also be announcing something else." Mrs. Do said then paused and look at me with an angelic smile.

"This year, I will announce that my son, Do Kyungsoo and Miss. Jung, is going to get married!!" She exclaimed into the mic.

My eyes widen and my jaw drop wide open as well.

*Isn't this too fast?! It has only been like 2-days to 3 months!!* I thought and look at D.O

At first, he was shock like me but after that, he let out a smile then grab my hand.

"Bowah...Wae?? Isn't it a little too fast?" I whisper to D.O

"Ani I think it is just the right time...." D.O said.

"Aish... I know this is--" I was about to tell him my thought but then Mrs. Do cut me off.

"Son, would you mind singing the song you wrote again??" Mrs. Do asked.

"Sure omma! But can I have one request?" D.O asked.

"Neh sure!" Mrs. Do replied.

"I want Min Joo to sing with me..." D.O said and look at me.

*What the hell!* I exclaimed in my mind.

To be continue...


Annyeong!! Hope you enjoy this chapter~ Isn't this chapter intresting?? Well, I hope it is and I hope it will!

The necklace, the marriage and what Min Joo wanted to say to D.O and THEY SINGING TOGETHER!

Do comment and subscribe or upvote!

Continue the support this fanfic!

XOXO