Drunk, this time

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

I stood up from my chair nervously and look at D.O.

He just gave me a smile to reassure me and grab my hand.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head, signal him that I am ready for the performance.

*Aish this , no wonder he wants me to listen and remember the song lyrics by today. This was his plan,which means he knew this marriage thing a long time ago before me?!* I thought as I stare blankly in space as D.O leads me onto the stage.

The mic and chair and everything that was need are prepared.

*Aigoo no clumsy me! No crack voice!* I prayed in my mind then took in a huge breath.
Then started singing. After that line, D.O continued and joins in perfectly. The song was smooth. No off tunes. No mistake. Only one happy couple on stage which is. Us.

As I sang, I felt more and more relaxed and so did D.O. Soon, the song came to an end. Everyone clapped for us. Cheering by the people is echoed throughout the whole ball room.

We smiled and like how we came up the stage, Kyungsoo held my hand once more and lead me down stage and took our seat.

"Not bad ugly duckling," He whispers in my ears.

"Bowah pabo, so is this a compliment or insult?" I asked and smirked a little.

"A little of both," He said and winks at me. My heart flutter once more

The dinner continues and ended at 12am. The 4 of us went to the bar at the ground floor of the hotel, to continue the celebration.

"Congratulation, si-eomoni," I said once more.

[ Si-eomoni means mother-in-law in Korean]

"Aniya, I have to congrat you guys more!!" She exclaimed.

"I can't believe that my son is going to married such a sweet gir, this marriage is fated!" She exclaimed more excitedly then claps her hand together. Appa just nodded his head in agreement.

"Appa, can we call yeye to tell him about it?" I asked.

"Neh, sure! Maybe tomorrow, because now is too late and old people need to rest you know?" Appa said and look at his watch.

"Okay then," I said then the waiter can with our drinks.

Mrs. Do and appa drank wine. I drank beer and for some reason, Kyungsoo drank green tea instead.
Si-eomoni and appa drank as they talk about their up-coming company plan whereas me and D.O had our own little conversation.

"Wae, why don't you want to drink beer?" I asked.

"I don't want to get drunk this time, the press might be outside waiting for us to ask more about the marriage. We have to look good for them right?" D.O said as he took another sip of his green tea.

"Pfft suit yourself, I am drinking only on happy occasions." I said and drank my beer in a huge gulp.

Hours passed and we were still enjoying ourselves. I got a little tipsy but not too much for time being.
Si-eomoni and appa told us that our wedding picture will be taken next week. That is something I am looking forward to!

*In pretty dress, with the prince charming of mine. It would be sweet wouldn't it?* I thought and went into my own imaginations as I drank more. Then soon, I was drunk.


*D.O POV*

“Aish two album of photo concept would be enough," Omma argued.

"Aniya Mrs. Do, my appa would defiantly want a concept of his. He is quite tradition I have to say and he loves Min Joo the most.  " Mr. Jung argues back.

"Arraso, fine then we will have 4 concept for the photo shoot.

"1 creates by your appa, we each create one more and the last one we'll give it for the kid to design for themselves... After all, it us their own white veil occasion," Omma finally agreed then turn her attention to us.

"Aye aigoo, look at our Min Joo, she is drunk, and she is sleeping on my little prince's shoulder," Omma said and giggle.

"Aish this girl, can't drink that well but still drink so much such a pabo," Mr. Jung said and shook his head.

"Ani it's good, D.O maybe you should bring her up to your room and rest already. Anyways, the time isn't early anymore," Omma said.

I nodded.

"Don't think of anything funny alright?" Mr. Jung warned me.

"Oh neh," I reply and stare at him straight in his eyes.

To be continue...


Annyeong!! My lovely readers~~ I have change the previous chapter a little, you can choose to read or not ^^

Are you guys looking forward to the wedding photo shoot of this childish couple?? I know I am cause I am going to make it as fun, as sweet, as childish as possible so stay tune for that!

Wonder what happen to Min Joo after she is drunk? You too have to stay tune for that!!  ^^

Do support my one shot request shop~~ And if you guys are wondering what Min Joo wants to say, she wanted to say that "She think she isn't ready" but that all changes in this chapter as you can tell!! ^^

Leave a comment! Subscribe and upvote this fanfic!!

XOXO