Min Ah's Trick

Our Love Story

-The next morning-

*Your POV*

"Omo!! What are you guys doing??" Appa asked in shock and pull me out of the bed.

"What are you talking about??" I asked as I rub my eyes.

“I mean why are you sleeping in his arms?? I mean you have got your own room and own bed..." appa said as he point at D.O who is still soundly asleep.

"He was drunk... He told me not to leave him and grab my wrist... I couldn't walk away... So I ended up sleeping here..." I said still half asleep.

"Did you do anything other than that?? What else did he tell you??" appa said and turn me in circles to 'check' and that totally woke me up.

"We did nothing!! Appa~~stop asking what he told me!! It is embarrassing~~ “I whined and push appa out of the room.

"Aish... Alright then...but whatever he said last night is true.... “Appa said and pinch my cheeks.

"What do you mean??"

“I mean when a person is drunk, he will only tell the truth.... So what he said last night is what he really feels...keep that in mind, my baby girl...." Appa said and ruffle my hair.

*The truth?? But he was only kind to Rina...but... He said "Don't leave me.... I am sorry for calling you ugly duckling.... I don't mean it...I just want you to notice me more and I like you very much... Just don't know how to confess..." last night.... If that is the truth that means he likes me??* I thought as I slowly made my way to the bathroom.

That thought, that incident, those words replayed in my mind from the time I took a bath till now.

I held the piece of bread in my hand but not eating them as I was thinking about the words D.O said when suddenly D.O walk out of the room and our eyes meet. For some reason, I turn my head away and start to eat my toast.

"How did I get here??" D.O asked and took a seat beside me.

"You were drunk last night.... I bought you home...." I said and sighed a little.

"Ooh... Did I say anything last night??" D.O asked with a worried tone.

*Ah Ha!! Time to mock him!* I thought and showed a little smiled on my face.

"Yeah...you did... You told me not to leave me and you are sorry for calling you ugly duckling because you just want me to notice you more and you like you very much buy just don't know how to confess.... Pfft.... I guess you really like me..." I said and smirked while D.O was blushing like mad.

"I must be really drunk to say that.... Like I said I couldn't fall for an ugly duckling hence those were sleep talking talks..." D.O said trying to hide his face.

"Yeah... I will believe you.... Just confess that you like me... Is it that hard?? “I said playfully which ended up getting a light punch on my arms.

"Stupid D.O.... Like me and you are trying to deny it...." I said and pouted then punch him back of course with more strength.

"Whatever... I am sleep talking that is the fact.... Let me get ready and let's go to school together..." D.O said and ruffles my hair which was unusual.

I changed into my school uniform and so did D.O. We walk to school with fans staring at us when suddenly D.O grab me by my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Yah... You pig... What are you doing??" I whisper and hit his arm.

"The fans... We have to be sweet in front of them...." D.O whisper back with a smile on his face.

"Go to hell...Don't show them the fake us!!” I whisper and push D.O away angrily and ran to school.

*That pig....He like me but he didn't confess that is fine maybe he needs more time but why does he want to show the fans the fake us!! Why?? I just want the fans to know the real us...and accept it...* I thought and stroll into the school and up to the classroom. On the way there, many people congrate me and all but I just give them a smile and thank them. Just when I took a seat on my chair, Rina and her gang walk up to my desk with a proud look.

"How was the screening last night??" Rina asked.

"It was fine.... I found out lots of truth...." I said replied.

"Good for you then....but can't you sense that we all hate you?? But weirdly we all bless your relationship with D.O..." Min Ah said as she places her hand on my desk.

"Of course there is always a way to make people hate you less...interested in knowing??"Min Ah said with a smile.

"Yeah sure.... If it reasonable I might consider since I think I should make people hate me less cause I didn't do anything wrong." I said WITHOUT thinking twice.

"All you have to do is stay in the girl's washroom after school for 2hours and I will persuade people to hate you less..." Min Ah said and eyed Jenny a look.

"What are you up to??"Rina cut in.

“Unnie I am just helping Min Joo to get less hated that’s all... No harm..." Min Ah said and smile innocently.

"Whatever you are up to, you better stop it... Don't hurt other people..." Rina said with a tone of protection and seriousness and rolled her eyes with her arms fold then walk away.

"I think Rina is right you should stop..." Jenny agreed and chase after Rina to follow her.

"So you coming or not??" Min Ah asked ignoring the warnings given.

*Just 2 hours in a washroom... No harm right?? Erm....* I thought and panic since I don’t know what to answer.

"Okay after school i will be there!!" I quickly replied and sighed.

"Good girl!! Be there alright!!!" Min Ah said and walk away.

*Aish... What is Min Ah up to again??* I thought and sighed when D.O walked in and hit the back of my head.

"What are you talking about?? With Min Ah just now??" D.O asked as he took a seat beside.

"Why do you care?? It is none of your business anyways..." I said and hugged my bag.

"Fine doesn’t tell me... “D.O said coolly. Normally he would have kept on asking me about what and who i was talking to but this time he just gave up easily.


*D.O POV*

*Ugly Duckling is right.... We should just show the fans the real us.... Even if i don't confess you know I love you right?? * I thought as i felt a little heartache after seeing that i had made my ugly duckling upset.

"Kyungsoo..." Suho said and I just stop and look at him.

"What do you want?" I asked with anger raising up, still remembering what happened last night at the dorm.

"I am sorry.... I didn't mean what i said last night. Yes, i like Min Joo till now but I am not going to snatch her away from you...but i mean it when i said be good to her..." Suho said and place his hand on my shoulders.

"What...?? Do you think I am going to let her go so easily?? Like i said she is mine! My fiancée and I will be good to her, you don't need to tell me what to do..." I replied and push Suho's hand away then walk to class.

"Good girl! Be there alright!" Min Ah said and walk away.

*What is Min Ah going to do again?? * I thought and walk up to my seat.

" What are you talking about?? With Min Ah just now??" I asked and took a seat beside Min Joo.

"Why do you care?? It is none of your business anyways..." Min Joo said and hugged her bag.

"Fine don't tell me... " I said coolly but I cared a lot in my heart!

*What if Min Ah is going to do something bad to Min Joo?? Ani! Ani!! She said mind my own business... So i should mind my own business then...Hope nothing bad happen to you ugly duckling.* I thought as the lesson started.

-School Ended-


*Your POV*

I ran to the school garden straight away when the lesson ended and text Min Ah to tell her I was waiting for her there.

* 2 hours in washroom and people won't hate me!! * I thought as I waited for Min Ah to reply me.

D.O send a text to me and i decided to ignore it since I know he would stop me from meeting Min Ah.

*Min Ah where are you??* I thought as I looked around the garden.

"Yah!! Jung Min Joo!! " Min Ah yelled.

"Min Ah...you are late..." I said.

"That is not the point! Come on let's go to the washroom..." Min Ah said and dragged me to the top floor washroom.

"Okay just stay in the washroom for 2 hours and I will persuade everyone to like you!!" Min Ah said.

"If it is 2 hours... I need to text my appa to tell him that I would be home late...." I said and started typing when Min Ah snatch my phone away.

"Aish... 2 hours that’s all... Go in !! " Min Ah said and push me into the washroom and lock the door.

I looked around and all I see is an empty washroom with the lights flickering.

"Yah... Min Joo... Do you know the history of this school especially this toilet?? It is said to be the most haunted part of the school and they said that a sunbaenim committed suicide in there... She hang herself in the last cubic and student who stay back in school till late heard laughter from this bathroom...And--" Min Ah was saying the horror past of this bathroom when i cut her words.

"Please don't tell me... I am scared already!!!" I whined but Min Ah didn't cared and continue.

"And if you see a rope hanging don't pull it!! " Min Ah warned me when as I already felt cold sensations down my spine and my legs turn wobbly.

"N-Neh.." I was terrified after hearing all the past of the washroom.

"Erm.... If there is no more problem.... I will see you in 2 hours’ time!!" Min Ah said and footsteps was heard as she ran away.

* 2 hours.... 2hours....* I hummed in my head and lean on the wall of the bathroom thinking about the ghost story i just heard.

*There wouldn't be real ghost in this world right?? Min Ah is just scaring me...* I thought and stare at the ceiling.


*Min Ah POV*

*That stupid Min Joo... You are going to pay for taking away D.O from Rina unnie...* I thought and went to find Rina and Jenny.

"Oh~~ Miss!! What took you so long?? " Jenny and Rina asked me.

"Sorry... Have to take care of something.... Come on let's go shopping!!" I said and dragged both of them into the mall, trying to hide the fact that I am doing something bad to Min Joo.

-3 hours later-

"Yah! This burger is really tasty!" Jenny said with her eyes sparkling.

"I know right..." Rina said and looked at me who is staring in thin air.

*It has been more than 2 hours.... I wonder how Min Joo is now... I hope nothing bad happen....I think nothing will happen I just lock her in the washroom for 3 hours that’s all...* I thought and chew my burger.

"Yah! Min Ah why are you acting like this?? Did something happen?? Your face is pale..." Rina asked and touch my face.

"Unnie... Nothing happen... Eat your burger!!" I said and place a fake smile on with guilt and worriness running through my veins.


*Your POV*

*Yes 2 hours is finally up!!!* I thought happily and stood up from the floor. I turn the door knob which is supposed to open but didn't.

"Min Ah!! Min Ah!!! Open the door!! 2 hours is up!!! " I exclaimed hoping Min Ah would hear me but still there isn't any sound.

"Hello!!! Is anyone out there?!!!!" I yelled but no respond at all.

Beads of cold sweat ticketed down my forehead and I knock on the door over and over again, hoping someone will come and rescued me but that hope slowly bleak away.

I suddenly thought of the history of this washroom.

*Oh God... Why now?? Why the thought of ghost??* I thought and grab my arms.

I stroll along the washroom, hoping to find a way out and hoping that i wouldn't see a ghost while strolling.

I was walking when suddenly a white rope fall down.

*Don't pull the rope...* Min Ah's word resounded through my ears but my curiosity got the better of me and I pick up all my courage and pull the rope and the next time I know is a pale of cold water splashing onto me! Soaked in cold water as the cold wind blow through the small window.

"What is this!? Why am I so stupid??!" I cursed myself as i spit out the water in my mouth and whined.

It was getting colder and the sky was getting darker. After the cold splash of water, I felt weak , all my limbs have no energy to move then I start imagining ghost around me while sneezing.

"D.O please come and save me....please come quickly...." I whisper as I slide down at the corner of the door and hit it lightly, still hoping someone will come and save me but I passed out due to the coldness.


*Min Ah POV*

We went to Rina's unnie house after shopping and I still haven let Min Joo out of the washroom yet because of that, i act very weirdly around them and finally Rina caught me.

"What is wrong with you?! How can you do something like that?!" Rina yelled angrily.

"I just want to help you take revenge that’s all... Min Joo stole D.O away from you!! If she wasn't there you two might still be together...It is just a prank that’s all... No harm right??" I said as Jenny and Rina shot me death glares.

"A prank that might hurt her!! What’s more is you took her phone!! She couldn't contact anyone for help!! " Jenny yelled at me.

"Okay... I am in the wrong!! Let's go get her before something bad happen...." I said with a guilty tone.

"Me and Kyungsoo will never be together..... Min Joo is the one for him so let it be... I will go get help now..." Rina said and dial in D.O phone number.

"He isn't picking up....I will call Suho instead..." Rina said.

"Suho!! Thank god you pick up!! Min Joo is being locked in a girl’s bathroom in school!! We need to--" before Rina could finish her sentence, Suho hung up the phone.

To Be Continue


Hi~~ Updated again ^^ Sorry for all the grammar and vocab mistakes ): But still I hope you enjot this chapter ^^

Happy chinese New year to all my chinese friends!! :)

I will do a double updated today!! ^^

Do comment more and upvote ^^

XOXO