The other side of you

Our Love Story

*Rina POV*
"Ooh~! Look what who is here... My dear Rina so fast after our break up you've a new boyfriend... Looks like you're flirty too... To think that I was actually the one at fault... Seems like you too cheated a little." TaeJun said and smirked at me while holding hand in hand with his new girlfriend.

"I-I didn't... You are the one..." I said while looking away.

Seeing him is equally to killing me. I dislike him for breaking my heart. I dislike the girl who he made out with. Now, it just feels like I've swallowed millions of rose's thorns and it pierced through my heart deeply and now it is bleeding profusely.  These miserable feelings are just unbearable... I suppress it but not knowing how long I can last.

"How are things going with your new relationship??" TaeJun asked cheekily and smirked.
I faked a tone, wanting to reply his stupid question. Not wanting to show my true feelings.

"It is none of your business! Shut up and go away!!" I yelled and gave him a deaths glare but wanting to cry now.

"Oops! It's fine... You don't have to tell me about your life anymore... Since I dump you and are no longer my business anymore so why should I care... But I would love to tell you about my new relationship... It is going pretty well as you can see..." TaeJun said and pull his new girlfriend closer to him then leave a kiss on her forehead.

This was all purposely made just so TaeJun can see me cry. Tears already swell up in my eyes, almost dropping.

Now, I can no longer reply...  too heartbroken and afraid to do so.

"Good for you then, bastard ... I have to say a huge thanks to you.... Ani! I have to say a huge thanks to Rina for dumping you and giving me a chance~ We were just having our date then you came and spoil the mood...so can you please just leave and give us some alone time??"Suho said and grab my hand while he sat across the table.

*Bowah?!  What is Suho trying to do?? * I thought and stare at him with wide eyes.
He smile back and gave me a look that says.

*Just play along* and so I did.

"What??!  Pfft.... Do you really think you can fool me with this little acting of yours!!?" TaeJun said and smirked.

"Didn't you hear me bastard?? I ask for you to leave so we can have some alone time together?? Go ahead and enjoy the time with your new girlfriend who is a flirty .... who I heard dated 3 guys at a time... if I am not wrong..." Suho said and smirked back.
TaeJun was dumbfounded!! He couldn't believe what he just heard. He couldn't talk back to Suho. He couldn't win this conversation.

"This isn't over yet....  Suho-shi..." TaeJun said and stomp out of the restaurant angrily.

"Phew..... That was close... thanks for lying and standing up for me just now...." I said and heave a sighed of relieve.

"You are welcome... "Suho said and smile back.
Then everything became awkward for a moment.

"Do you think it is possible for us to be really together??"Suho asked and I just blush at his question.

"Erm.....  I don’t know...." I mumble out this answer.

"Would you like to give it a try?" Suho asked then look at me straight into the eyes.

“Wait is this a confession??!” I ask as I played with my for finger under the table. Feeling damn nervous about it.

"Remember when you ask me if I like you??” Suho ask.

"Neh...  Wae??Do you?  “I asked as my heart pounding at an amazing speed.

"I do... Yes, I once like Min Joo but knowing that it would be just a one-sided love and Kyungsoo really love her a lot, I gave up. Then after sometime, I found myself thinking about you more than her and that, my eyes would unknowingly turn to you instead of Min Joo who I once you to act like that to too."

"So you saying that you've developed feelings for me??" I asked again just to confirm my doubts.

"Neh... Kim Rina... I like youuuuuu..." Suho said as he dragged his tone then end it with an angelic smile.

"No way... Why would you like me...? I was being a bad person in school...I have a gang...Everyone is scare of me..." I exclaimed.

"Well... That's true... But... It is just because of your insecurity... Believe me, I have seen you countless times doing kind deeds..." Suho said.

“Countless time?? Wait, how did you find out??" I asked since I hid that part of me from everyone even Jenny and Min Ah.

"You volunteer at the pet shelter which my noona owns... You volunteer at an old folks home which my aunt owns and once, I saw you helping a lost boy find his omma...This is how kind you are, so why must you hide it?" Suho asked.

*Freak my life... How did he find out...? Why... Never mind...* I thought as I curse myself for letting him know my 'other' side.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't want anyone to know but I want to ask you something and I bet you already know what I want to ask..." Suho said.

"Erm... I am not too sure about it... Please tell me..." I said and drank my lemon tea.

"ㅋㅋㅋ... Alright... I will tell you more... Let me pay the bill first..." Suho said and I nodded my head and headed out of the restaurant while Suho head towards the casher.

To be continue...


Hi my lovely readers~~ Hope you enjoy this fanfiic even though Min Joo adn Kyungsoo isn't the main. Are you guys curious about Suho and Rina's love story?? Do you think it was right for me to add them in this fanfic?? Please commentc and tell me what you think!

The next chapter will be back to Min Joo n Kyungsoo <3 ^^

Thank you my lovely subbies who stay with me and didn't unsubscribe to me. I have school hence I couldn;t update frequently ;(

Thank you to the 13 up-voters~~ Love you to the MAX!!! <3

Do COMMENT!!

XOXO