Sunset

Our Love Story

*Rina POV*

*Perhaps... he want to tell me I am kind hearted and I shouldn't hide my true self... or perhaps he want to tell me that he likes me... * I thought as I stare at the opposite street with cars and motorcycle buzzing straight.

"Yah... let's go... Shall I send you home since it's getting late. I think I shall tell you about what I to say on the way back, neh??" Suho said and I just nodded.
As we walk down the next few streets, none of us spoke. It was awkward for both of us.


*Suho POV*

*How should I even start this convo... All I want is to ask Rina if she liked me... why isn't it coming out of my mouth then??!?" I  thought as we walk.

*Yah!! Suho ah speak now or you will lose the chance!!* I scolded myself harshly in my mind.

*HWAITING!!* I thought and stop walking then turn Rina to face me.

"Erm... Rina... All I want to say and ask is that like you will you accept my feelings for you??" I said confidently hoping for the best.

"I-..." Rina said and turn her gaze away.

"Just be honest... I won't get mad or hate you..." I said and reassure her.


*Rina POV*

For a moment there, I was about to lie.... but the look in his eyes... I can't and from how he protected me earlier on, I have already fallen for him... his perfect self...

"I will... " I said and pull him in for a hug.


*Suho POV*

*Please don't lie... I can tell if you're lying by just staring into your eyes...*

"I will..." Rina said and pulls me in for a hug. I smiled and patted her back as I hug her back tightly.

In this park, where our love story has begun, it is where my favorite will be.

The sunset create a beautiful moment for us...

 


*D.O POV*

"Why where you crying?? Did I made you cry??"I asked and wipe off the tears on  Min Joo's beautiful face.

"Ani... you didn't..." She said as she shook her head.

"You’re really bad at lying!! My ugly duckling..." I said as laughed then pull her in for a hug.

"Bowah!! Why are you like this... Is this how you comfort someone who is crying?? I don't see you comforting Rina like that and I am not ugly duckling!! >~< " Min Joo exclaimed and push me away.

"To my ugly duckling fiancée I can~~" I said and pinch her nose then ran away.

"Yah come back here you idiot!!" Min Joo exclaimed and chase after me.

For 15 minutes we ran around the beach. It was a cute sight if anyone was to see it and for the first time, I got tired before Min Joo did.

"Yah-- Stop--stop it... I need a rest..." I said and inhaled through my words.

"Ha-ha!! pabo!! Got you!!" Min Joo said and jump onto my back.

“Yah what are you doing?!" I asked.

It is not that I didn't want to give her a piggy back. It is just that I am too tired to do so.

"You useless bum! Who is the one that couldn't run!! You lost this time!! As your punishment, give me a piggy back and listen to me for 5 days and cook me dinner!” Min Joo exclaimed happily like a five years old as she hug me around my neck.

“Bowah!! I am tired.. Jebal… >~< Come down for a sec!! I am tired” I whined.


*Min Joo’s POV*

“What are you talking about!! You owe me those punishments right?? You’re a man!! Carry me to your car and bring me home now!!” I yelled and pulled his ears causing him to whine in pain.

“Ah-Ah!! You crazy ugly duckling… I will give you a piggy back just gets down for a while!! If you don’t I will throw you into the sea!” D.O threatens me.

“Promise??” I asked with a doubt and D.O immediately nodded his head.

*Wow seems like her is really tired~ Kekeke~~* I thought and jump down from his back.

“Aish… What have you been eating?? A whole family of pig??” D.O said and I just giggle at his facial expression. Omo It was priceless!!

“Says the stupid idiot who got drunk!” I exclaimed and he just stares at me.

“What is there something on my face??” I asked then he took a few steps closer to me.

My heart pounded at an amazing speed but there wasn’t a reason to it.

In his brown eyes, I saw my reflection. It was clear he was staring at me.

“Yah.. What is wrong with you??” I asked as I begin to wave my hand in front of his face.

“Nothing! Just joking! For calling me and idiot~~ I am good at acting aren’t I??” D.O said and begins to laughed.

“Bowah!! Something is really wrong with you!!” I yelled and rolled my eyes because I know that I have falling for this stupid troll.

“HAHAHAHA!!”

“Yah!! This is seriously irritating!!! “ I whined and walk to him then pull his hair causing him to whine in pain again.

“Sorry—Mainhae! Let go!! I won’t do that again!! Mainhae!!” He whined and I just laughed at this.

“Let’s just stop our joke and go home… I am hungry…” I said as I pouted.

“Sure ugly duckling~ Whatever you say…” D.O said then started walking away.

“Yah! Pig!! “ I exclaimed.

“What??” He said with a blank face.

“You owe me a piggy back!!” I whined then cross my arms together.

“Oh Mianhae ^_^:: I forgot…” D.O said and scratch his head then ran to me then squat down in front of me.

“1-2-3!” D.O said and…

Yay!! I was on a piggy back!!

“Remember you still have to cook dinner and listen to me for 5 days…” I reminded him.

“Arraso… Let’s go home…” D.O said.

“Saranghaeyo… “ I whisper then place my head on his shoulder as we walk down the beach as the beautiful sun sets.

Sunset for D.O and Min Joo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9XJkDFrlHmh7lYNb8D0G     


Hi my lovely readers~~ Hope you enjoy this childish chapter. Since last chapter, many people vote for some chapter of Suho adn Rina^^ I might consider about it.

D.O and Min Joo the childish and cute couple are back!! ^^ I hope you enjoy this fun and romantice chapter. Well... that is what I think this chapter is about kekeke

Do comment and tell me if you like it or not~~

Gomawo My lovely readers~~

XOXO