Parents Home!

Our Love Story

*YOUR POV*

“The guy I am going to meet is my appa~ like I said you don’t feel jealous so I will just go pick him and your omma up from the airport!” I said and sighed knowing that I didn’t got him to confess to me yet.

*Yes so what if he is my fiancé I still would like him to confess to me. It will tell me that I am love by him and not him being force to marry me! I wouldn’t want D.O. to be sad after the marriage. It is just so--so…not I want in my love story or our love story. Any!! Min Joo you must make him confess someday! Hwaiting!* I thought with a determination in my mind.

“Let’s go together then…”D.O. said and went to his room to get his car key.

“Whatever…” I said and thought of many ways to make him confess to me.

We headed to the airport. For the whole car ride we remain silent. I want to talk to him but didn’t know how to start.

*I hate to say this but… I miss our childish fight…* I thought and pouted.

“Don’t pouted! Ugly duckling… It will make you look uglier…” D.O. said as he park his car.

“Bowah~! Ugly?? Stupid D.O. mind your own business!! If I am ugly then don’t look at me!” I said and push him.

D.O didn’t reply but he just giggle even so that make me feel happier.

“D.O!!! It is EXO ‘s D.O!!!” a fan yelled which capture a lot of attention.

“Kyaa~~!!!” All the fan girl yelled and ran towards us. Just like before, D.O pull me into his embrace and protect me from all the violent push of the fans. The next thing I know is a bunch of fan crowding around us and security guards pushing them away.

“Thank you for the welcome and support! Please stay calm and have a nice day. I really have to go, please let us pass through.” D.O said and smile to the fans but the just keep on screaming and push.

“Oppa! Who is that girl!!?”

“Why are you hugging her?!”

“Let that go!! Hug me instead!! I am prettier!!”

“Oppa!! That is your rumor fiancée right?! Congrats!! You got my blessing!!

“Oppa!! You fiancée is so pretty!!”

“You guys are a cute couple together!”

All sorts of comments is heard and the security guards just keep pushing the fans away but it was hopeless.

“I am not supposed to reveal anything yet without my agency acknowledgement but thank you for those who support me! Please wait for further news~ please let us pass.” D.O said but nothing is working.

“Everybody move away!” A lady’s voice echo through the level of the airport and everyone’s attention was turned over to her.

The lady walk over with a classy shade and a leather boots with a long black coat with 4 bodyguards behind her.

“Protect young master and Min Joo…” the lady said and the bodyguards walk over and did what they were told.

*Who is she?? Why does she know my name??* I thought and walk over to her with D.O still pulling me into his embrace.

“Omma welcome back…” D.O said then let go of me.

*She is Mrs. DO?! She is so young…* I thought as I stare in shock.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. DO, I am Jung Min Joo nice to meet you~” I greeted and bowed.

“Aigoo~~ I know who you are! You are so pretty in real life! Just like your appa! Your appa is still collecting his suitcase, he will come soon. Anyway~ how is my son?? Is he nice??” Mrs. DO asked. I giggle at her compliment and replied.

“Thank you Mrs. DO. He is nice and caring, very charming too~” I said and D.O just stood there laughing.

“Why, don’t be so formal Min Joo~ Call me omoni~ you are going to be my daughter in-law anyway~ Kyungsoo! Why are you laughing??! People is complimenting you! Say thank you…” Mrs. DO said.

“Gomawo, ugly duckling~” D.O said trying to hold in his laughter and I just punch him lightly on his arms.

“Min Joo~~” Appa yelled as he ran towards us.

“Appa!! I missed you so much!” I yelled in English and attack appa with bear hug!

“I missed you too~ so do you like him??” Appa whisper into my ears in English and gave me a Donald Duck key chain.

“Appa~ don’t ask that~~! Thank you for the key chain appa~~ I love it!” I whined like a 5 years old while looking at the key chain and the only thought that came in my mind was the Donald Duck D.O gave me.

“Arraso~” Appa said and smile.

“Mr. Jung, your daughter is indeed pretty and cute~ so which day do you plan the marriage to be held?” Mrs. DO asked appa and we just slowly follow behind them leaving the fans at the back.

“I am kind and caring and charming??…”D.O whisper.

“What??! Do you want your omma to scold you for being mean to me?!”

“That made a point, ugly duckling…” D.O whisper.

“I said stop calling me ugly duckling!!Stupid D.O. Didn’t you heard what your omma said?? She say I am cute and pretty! Ha! Beat that!” I said proudly and D.O just rolled his eyes.

“Nothing is going to change the fact that you are an ugly duckling and we need to tell omma and your appa about what my agency said…”

“Okay we will tell them later during dinner…” I said.

“By the way~ who gave you the Donald Duck key chain??”

“A guy…”I said coolly

“What guy?! Why did he give it to you?!” D.O asked with a jealous tone.

“My dad you idiot! He gave it to me because he love me…” I said and roll my eyes.

“Stop telling me it is a guy and the guy is actually your dad! It makes me worried!” D.O whisper and hit my head.

“Stupid D.O why do you care so much?! You don’t like me so there isn’t a need for you to feel worry!!” I yelled causing Mrs. DO and appa to look at us.

“Guys~ stop the fighting! We are at the airport! Lots of people are looking!!” Appa and Mrs. DO ask both at the same time. We just nodded and continue to walk to the car park.

“See it is all your fault!” I whisper and step on D.O’s foot and ran to link arms with my appa so he couldn’t hit me back.

“Appa let’s have steak for dinner!!” I said and turn back and did a merong at D.O


*D.O POV*

*The fans are acting like crazy as usual!! I am used to this but Min Joo isn’t!! Can’t you guys just let us pass through?? * I thought as the crowd scream. Min Joo was hugging me tightly since the fans were pushing. All the pushing and scream doesn’t really seems so bad whenever I have Min Joo by my side…she is like the one and only person that is on my mind.

“Everybody move away!” A lady’s voice echo through the level of the airport and everyone’s attention was turned over to her.

*That voice… It is comma!!*I thought as I pull Min Joo closely to me.

 “Protect young master and Min Joo…” Omar said to the bodyguards. The bodyguards push the fans away from us, making space for us to walk. I just smile and walk towards comma with Min Joo in my embrace.

 “Omar welcome back…” I said and let go of Min Joo

 “Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. DO, I am Jung Min Joo nice to meet you~” Min Joo greeted and bowed.

“Aigoo~~ I know who you are! You are so pretty in real life! Just like your appa! Your appa is still collecting his suitcase, he will come soon. Anyway~ how is my son?? Is he nice??”omma asked.

“Thank you Mrs.  DO. He is nice and caring, very charming too~” Min Joo said and by hearing her lie I started laughing.

*How I wish I can be like what you said I was but being with you just makes me childish,* I thought.

“Why, don’t be so formal Min Joo~ Call me omoni~ You are going to be my daughter in-law anyway~ Kyungsoo! Why are you laughing??! People are complimenting you! Say thank you…” Omma said.

“Gomawo, ugly duckling~” I said trying to hold in my laughter.

 “Mr. Jung, your daughter is indeed pretty and cute~ So which day do you plan the marriage to be held?” Mrs. DO asked appa and we just slowly follow behind them leaving the fans at the back.

“I am Kind and caring and charming??” I whisper.

.

.

.

.

-Dinner Time-

We went to a fancy restaurant for dinner and during dinner, me and Min Joo told Omma and Mr. Jung about what happen when they were at Jeju Island. About the press and media and what SM said about this problem.

“Me and Mr. Jung will have a talk with Mr. Lee tomorrow…” Omma said and Mr. Jung just nodded his head.


-After Dinner-

*Min Joo POV*

“Thank you for letting me stay at your house for one week, I really enjoyed myself and goodnight Mr. DO,” I said and bowed.

“You are most welcome and do come by more often to visit us~” Mr. DO said and enter the car with appa since they still have some paper work to do.

“Bye~~ See you in school…” I said and sighed then smile. I sighed because I will miss the times we had together.

“Ugly duckling…Don’t go school by yourself… I will pick you up tomorrow at your house if not those fans will bully you again…” D.O said emotionlessly.

*Aish…even the last farewell he have to be so cold…* I thought and pouted.

“Arraso…” I said and walk away.

*Stupid D.O …. * I thought as I kick the stone on the pavement in the cold night in Seoul.


*D.O POV*

I shower finish and prepare myself for bed but for some reason I just can’t sleep.

*The night seems so different without ugly duckling. This is a one long sleepless night for me…* I thought and sighed. I notice the Donald Duck I gave Min Joo was still in my room. I hugged it and all the memories and childish fight we had came into my mind. From the first time we meet till now…


AYO~! Finally i updated!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me tell you this !! My school is driving me crazy!!

Sorry that is my problem (You got a weird author here @.@)

 but i still hope you enjoy this chapter and i will write the one shot request soon and comment please!! I beg you~~

Please do check out my other fanfic and subscribe and upvote is loved by me

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE INTRESTING!! ^^

XOXO