Confession.

Our Love Story

*Suho POV*

"Kyungsoo!! Come to school quickly!! Min Joo got locked in a girl's washroom!" I yelled through the phone.

"Which washroom?! I will be there!!!" Kyungsoo yelled back with a worried tone.

"Not sure!! We need to find her fast!!" I replied and hung up the phone.

I drove as fast as I could to school.


*D.O POV*

*Stupid ugly duckling!! It must be Min Ah who locked her in the washroom!!* I thought as I start the engine on my car and drove to school quickly!

*You could have called me for help!! How stupid can you get!!?* I thought as I slam the car door and ran around to the school compound.

"Jung Min Joo!!! Where are you?! " I yelled but there wasn't any reply.

"Kyungsoo!! Have you found her?!" Suho exclaimed as he ran towards me.

"No i didn't !! Let's spilt in separates way and find her!! " I said and ran around the school while yelling Min Joo's name.


*Your POV*

My eyes slowly open and i was still in the horrifying washroom and I was still soaked in cold water.

"Min Joo! Where are you?!! " I heard D.O's voice resounded the school but I wasn't sure if it was real or just my imagination.

"D.O....D.O....I am here...save me..." I said and tapped on the door weakly.

All I wanted to see at that time was D.O and only him!! No one else!

"D.O...." I whisper trying to keep my eyes open again.

When suddenly the door swung open!!

At that time everything was blur and all I could think of was D.O.

"Min Joo you alright??! " The person asked me and picked me up from the floor. I assumed the person was D.O since he was the only person on my mind.

"D.O!! I am so glad you came!!" I ran into the person's embrace and tears fell.

The person didn't say a word but just patted my back and gave me his jacket and walk me out to his car and I fell asleep during the car ride.


*D.O POV*

I ran to the girl's washroom and I found Suho patting Min Joo's back.

*Looks like I am too late...* I thought as I stare at them with a sour heart.

Suho gave Min Joo his jacket and walk her to his car while supporting her by her side to prevent her from falling down.

For some reason, I walk to the empty bathroom and saw puddle of water on the floor and the flickering light.

*You must have been terrified... I am sorry for not being there for you when you needed me....* I thought and sighed.


*Your POV*

I woke up to the shining bright sun and I was in my room in yeye's house.

"Aigoo... My sweet pie... You have woke up...." Yeye said and walk into my room with a bowl of noodles.

"Yeye... Where is D.O??" I asked as I rub my head.

"What D.O?? It is the other charming guy who bought you here... His name is--- ah...Suho..." Yeye said and passed me the bowl of noodles.

*Wasn't it D.O who saved me last night?? Did I see D.O as Suho by accident last night??* I thought.

"Aigoo.... Sweetie.... Don't think so much already.... Your friends came by and return your phone to you and they say they are sorry.... Just eat so you will recover from your fever..." Yeye said and took the fork and hurried me to eat.

I ate my medicine after my bowl of noodles and rested on the bed.

*Isn't D.O the one who saved me last night?? Did I imagine Suho as him???* I slowly fall asleep on the bed as the medicine have drowsy effect.


*D.O POV*

"Yeye... How is Min Joo??" I asked before I enter the room.

"My boy.... She is fine... She just ate her lunch and medicine....she fell asleep again go see her if you want..." Yeye said and tapped my shoulder. I gave him a smile and quietly unlock the door to see Min Joo sleeping like a princess.

I took a seat on the side of her bed and held her hand.

"Haiz....Ugly duckling...you've got me so worried about you. You got bullied because of me and I am really sorry for that. Don't handle things yourself when you can't! Ugly duckling...you are so naive to believe what I told you at the screening night.... Do you really think I really have no feelings for you?? I admit that I like you it is just that I don't know how to tell you. I have wonder so many times about how you feel about me. Do you feel the same way as me?? I might be mean and cool to you but I really cared for you, I hope you understand..." I whisper to Min Joo hoping she would hear it but she didn't.

"I really love you..." I said and kiss her gently on her forehead.

Still holding onto her hand tightly, I don't want to let her go....


*Yeye POV*

*Aigooo.......Look at this sweet couple....my grandson-in-law..... Min Joo are you hearing what he is saying??* I thought and giggle to myself as I peek at them through the door.


*Your POV*

I woke up from my nap and saw D.O beside me smiling while holding my hand tightly.

"What are you doing?? " I asked and took my hand back.

"You really have no idea why I am like this??" D.O asked and shook his head while laughing.

The silly me just shook my head.

"Tell me have you like me??" D.O asked and smirked.

"Why do you ask??" I asked, hesitating to reply.

"Just curious...Tell me yes or no..." D.O said and punch my arms lightly.

"Erm.... Yes???" I said and D.O started giggling.

"What are you laughing at stupid!!? " I said and punch his arms lightly.

"What if i tell you i like you??" D.O said and bought his face closer to mine. My eyes widen with shock and my cheeks was pink red.

"I mean what if I say I like you??" D.O said and bought his face even closer to mine.

"I don't believe.... You said you don't like ugly duckling!" I said and push D.O's face away from mine.

"I mean I really like you...from the day I gave you this!" D.O said and took the Donald Duck that he gave me at Disneyland.

"Ooh... Really? " I asked and took the toy.

"Neh... " D.O said and nodded his head with a smile and pull me into his embrace.

That moment... It was sweet, cute and romantic. That was what I wanted the whole time. A simple confession, a simple hug from him...


 

PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER....

"Where is your new song?!"

" Those couple...."


Hi my lovely readers~~ Here is the double chapter I promise you I hope you enjoy!! Do comment and tell me what you fell about it ^^

Happy new year and have a great day ahead too~~ wink

PLEASE DO COMMENT! ^.^

XOXO