New song in 1 week

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

 *Ah... What a bright day!* I thought as I adjust my school uniform when my phone suddenly ring.

 *Message from D.O* I read mentally as I slide the message symbol.

 ~Message between You and D.O~

 D.O: "Where are you ugly duckling?? I am outside your house already -.-"

You: "Yah~~!! Don't call me that!!Idiot!! ><"

 I replied as I unlock the door and saw D.O laughing to himself after reading my reply.

 "Shall we go my beautiful fiancée??Is this better??" D.O asked and opens the car door for me.

 "Pfft..." I rolled my eyes while trying to hold my laughter and walk towards the car.

 -Recently, the famous k-pop idol, Do Kyungsoo in another name D.O is going to get married soon with a pretty and cute girl called Min Joo!! Many fans have approve and bless the couple but some don't and continue to send haters to this girl. Of course ABC radio station will bless you to have long last relationship and stay strong Min Joo!! Haters gonna hate alright? Waiting!!-  The DJ said through and I sighed.

 "What is this... Stupid D.O people hate me because of you..." I whined and hit him arms.

 "Yah... You crazy duck... I am driving stop hitting me... Haters gonna hate... Just ignore them..." D.O said and he push my hand away.

 "You are really funny... How can you not care when someone hates you for no reason??" I whined and stomp my feet in the car like a 5 years old girl who doesn't get what she wants.

 [A/N: LOL... omg... I don't even know how I am writing this]

 "Just ignore... Just pay attention to those who love you they need it more..." D.O said as he park his car.

 "For once I agree with your nonsense saying...." I said and smiled.

 "I am always right because I am smarter than an stupid ugly duckling..." D.O said and that definitely earn a hit on the arm from me.

 "You are so childish... Stupid D.O" I said and did a merong then quickly ran towards the school building.

 "Don't run away... Once I get you, you are dead..." D.O said and ran after me.

 "Yeah right catch me if you can!!" I said as I ran up the stairs.

 -10 minutes later-

 "Stop chasing me.... I am tired..." I exclaimed behind the pillar while panting.

 "You are really weak... Ran more next time..." D.O said and ran towards the tired me and carried me up, bridal style.

 "Yah~~!! What are you doing?? Put me down... I still can walk!" I exclaimed and hit D.O's chest.

 "Be glad that I am carrying you...Ugly duckling... I just pity the tired you who can't run." D.O said and slowly let me down.

 "I can run okay... It is just that I have not recover from my sickness that's all..." I said and walk away.

 Just a few steps away from D.O, the clumsy me decided to do something unhelpful.

 I trip and fell over my own leg!

 "Pfft... Told you to be careful..." D.O said while holding his laughter as he walk closer to me and stretch out his hand, offering help to me stand up.

 "It hurts and you say this type of stuff... You are heartless!!!" I whined as I pouted while standing up.

 "Fine I am sorry..." D.O said and pull me into a back hug.

 "You know you are sorry?? Yeah... You better be or else I won't talk to you..." I said with a tone of humiliation.

 "Come on let's go to class..." D.O said then grab my hand with a smile I have NEVER seen before as we walk to the classroom.

 *He is weird.... A minute he was insulting me then the other sweet and kind...Aish what is there to be weird about.. He is always like this...*I thought and as lesson started.

 Soon break time came. Everything remain the same me, D.O and the rest of EXO had lunch together.

 We were chatting and laughing at D.O's bad habit when suddenly someone tap my shoulder and I turn around and surprise to see a handsome guy!

 "Erm... Hello who are you?" I asked.

 "You seriously is a stupid person right??Don't you remember me?? I am JinKi!!" the guy said and punch my arms lightly.

 "Ani...Ani, JinKi looks like a person with bed hair and wear huge glasses??" I said stupidly but somehow it sound cute.

 The guy just sighed and wore a nerdy glass and mess up his hair.

 "Do you remember now??" The guy said and sighed at my stupidness.

 "Ooh.. What happen to you... You look so handsome and how did you get in here??" I asked happily.

 "Duh... To study and keep an eye on EXO..." Jinki said as he comb his hair and took of his nerdy glasses.

 "I don't need you to keep an eye on me nor EXO... How do you get in here anyway??" I asked totally forgetting EXO who is still staring at me.

 "With talent of course....Do you know how I am??" Jinki oppa asked and smirked.

 "Talent my ...You are only good at studying.You are Jinki... Do you think I am stupid??" I answered sarcastic tone then EXO started laughing except for D.O

 "Yeah... You are very stupid indeed.... Do you know SHINee??"Baekhyun ask while giggling.

 "Who are they??" I asked with the most stupid look you could imagine.

 "They are another boy band from the same entertainment as us with 5 members and Jinki sunbaenim is the leader of that band..." Kris said while eating his sandwich.

 "SHINee.... You mean you are an idol?!" I asked as my eyes widen.

 "Yes I am, my stage name in Onew but my nerdy disguise is just to cover my identity and only you the silly girl is silly enough to believe it..." Onew said and ruffle my hair.

 "You are--" I was going to talk back but D.O cut me off.

 "Come on let's go!" D.O said and dragged me out of the cafeteria without saying another word.

 "Yah... I am not done talking!!" I yelled but D.O just ignore and walk up to the roof.

 "Didn't I told you not to talk to other guys?" D.O exclaimed.

 "So you mean I can't talk to EXO and your sunbaenim??!" I exclaimed and stick out my tongue.

 "EXO is okay... Try to avoid sunbaenim... I don't like the feeling of him with you..." D.O said with a calmer tone.

 "You are jealous right... " I asked and smirked.

 "I--" Then D.O's phone ring.

 "Hello. Manger hyung...Us there a problem??"

 "No!! It is not done!!"

 "I know I still left with 1 week but--- don't worry I will get it done and the press conference will be a success!"

 "Okay... Hyung... Bye..." D.O said as he sigh then hung up the phone. Now, with only worriedness within me.

 "What--what happen??" I asked.

 "Nothing... I am still not done with my new song and manger hyung is rushing me..." D.O said and turn his back on me.

 "Don't worry I believe you can do it! " I encourage him with a warm smile but D.O just sighed.

 *Yah... Idiom... Stop acting like this... I am worried...* I thought as I pout.


 *Onew POV*

 "Is she always that stupid??" I asked and look at EXO and they just nodded their head.

 "Hyung, try not to make D.O jealous... The last time I did he punched me..." Suho said.

 "Alright... By the way... I am here because Lee Soo Man and Kyungsoo's omma decided to let me be a vocal coach for 2months then I will be resuming back to my schedule." I said and made my way to the principle office.


 [A/N] D.O omma own this school! Lee Soo man her close friend in this fanfic ^~^

Hi my lovely readers~~ Firstly I am sorry for this lousy chapter and the late update but still, I hope you like it ^^

Do drop a COMMENT to tell me what you want to see in the next chapter and If you notice I introduce SHINee Onew into this fanfic!! Hahaha I don't think he will be a problem to this childish couple><

I promise the next chapter is going to be fun!! :)

Thank you to the people who upvote this fanfic and gave me comments and I love all my subbies~~ Gomawo~~ ^.^

XOXO