Introducing the fiancee (PART 1)

Our Love Story

*YOUR POV*

*Today was the day I am going to be introduce to the public as D.O’s fiancée at Chanyeol’s screening movie section~~~ I wonder how will the fans react….I hope they won’t hate me…* I thought as I stare at the ceiling fan in class with my hands on my cheeks and sighed softly.


*D.O POV*

*What is ugly duckling imagining again?? She is really weird at times….* I thought and shook my head then pay attention to class again.


*YOUR POV*

-Break Time-

Me and D.O walk to the cafeteria while we’re happily talking about the screening section and introduction section when suddenly Rina stood in front of us with her gang behind her.

“Kyungsoo…If you didn’t know, I am invited as a special guest star at the movie screening later on so see you there…” Rina said and winked then walk away with her gang.

“Okay see you there…” D.O say and smile back.

*Bowah… Am I invisible?? Can’t they see me standing here?? How can Rina flirt around like that and D.O just smile at her back which is okay but he never smile to me like that… He seems happier with Rina around…*I thought and jealousy start to build within me and I fold my arms and stomp my foot and walk angrily to the cafeteria with D.O chasing behind me.

“Yah~~Ugly duckling wait up!!” D.O yelled but I just walk faster and turn my head back and did a merong.

-Bam!!-

“Ugh…. Sorry~~ I didn’t mean to… are you okay??” I said as I rub my arms when I fall down and look at the person who I bang into.

“I am fine…are you okay?? Watch where you are going next time…. Be more careful….” Suho said and rub him head.

“Neh~~ Sunbaenim… Sorry for being so clumsy…” I said and blush lightly.

“Hahaha alright see you at the screening tonight…” Suho sunbaenim said and walk away.

“See you later~~” I said and smile brightly but for some reason sunbaenim is blushing like every other time he sees me.

*That is weird…* I thought and scratch the back of my head when D.O suddenly came and hit my head lightly.

“Yah!! Told you to stop running!! See… You make yourself look like an idiot in front of the crowd…. “D.O said.

“You… shouldn’t say that… it actually hurts a lot when you didn’t catch me in time like you always do and how you can still say such means word to me after I fell…” I said while pouting then look onto the floor to avoid eye contact.

“Sorry… But that is not the main point!! What were you and Suho talking about??” D.O asked.

*Revenge time…* I thought not forgetting about the fact that he smiled at Rina.

“It is none of your business… I shouldn’t tell you anything because I should have privacy with what me and Suho OPPA said between our conversation…out-siders should know anything…” I said cheekily and smirked.

“Yah~ don’t change the topic. I am not an out-sider… I am your fiancé and I should have the right to know what you two were saying…” I said and smirked back.

“We—well… if that is the case I am your fiancée you should tell me why you smile at Rina when you never smile like that to me before!!” I said and look at D.O

“You jealous?? “ D.O asked and started laughing.

“I am not!! Why would I be?? Just curious that’s all…” I said and quicken my step to hide my feelings for me. My clumsy self got to appear know again, I trip over my own foot while walking away.

D.O stared at me and shook his head.

“Come on… Stand up… It isn’t nice for my ugly duckling fiancée to be lying on the floor…” D.O said and help me stood up on my two feet.

“Tch… Not encouraging speech…” I said while pouting and headed off to class with D.O

-After School-

We went to the location where the screening will be held at and we all did our makeup and hairdo.

“You don’t look bad in that dress…” D.O said as we both stood in front of the full length mirror.

“Shut up… I look pretty okay!! All of EXO said that….” I replied and dust my dress.

“Let’s go guys!!!” The manger yelled and we all went into the screening room. As soon as we step in, bunch of fans were screaming and camera lights were flashing and lots of fan gift was thrown onto the floor.

I was panicking in fear when D.O suddenly held my hand and give it a light squeeze to reassure me that everything will be okay. I look at him and he just smiled.

*Is he being like this for the audience??* I thought but I decided to erase that thought and went to the table and sat in front of the reports and media.

“D.O shi!! How long have you know this girl?!”

“D.O shi!! Are you in love with this girl?!!! How long have you been dating?!?! “

“What do you think your fans will feel??!!”

“Are you creating this marriage news just to bring up your popularity??!”

The reports scream out their question and finally the MC came and stop them.

“Reports of all channel and radio please clam down and D.O shi will answer your questions one by one…” The MC said and the reports did as they were told.

“Alright… first question…” D.O said and smiled.

“Are you guys really in love or are you still developing feelings for each other??”

“We aren’t in love but I already develop feelings for Jung Min Joo my fiancée and I hope she does too…” D.O said and held my hand and place it on the table.

“What do you think the fans will react after seeing this live broadcast??”

“I hope they would accept us and bless us with all their blessing and to those fans who don’t like us, please do not hurt Min Joo… she means a lot to me and I wish that you guys would slowly accept us by then.” D.O said with a smile of sincerity and I was just shocked by the rest of his answer and the fans’ reactions.

-The interview section was over and it was time to watch the movie which Chanyeol was starring-

The lights were off and the movie began.

“Did you really mean what you said just now during the interview??” I whisper.

“What I said many things…” D.O whisper.

“You like me and that I mean a lot to you… “I whisper and face palmed myself.

“Ohh… I don’t mean them… I just said it to make the reports accept our marriage…Why would I like an ugly duckling….” D.O whisper.

*Ouch…that hurt a lot…* I thought and pouted. I wanted to cry when I hear that but I decided that I should erase that sad and hurtful words then turn my attention back to the screening.

Half way through the screening, Rina appeared and sat beside D.O since it was the only available sit. They kept talking to one another and giggle to each other. Rina was wearing a sleeveless dress so D.O took off his blazer and gave it to Rina.

*D.O is never like that around me….I am wearing sleeveless too…why isn’t he that kind to me??* I thought and look away but I could pay my attention back to the movie and I only keep on peeping at D.O and Rina.

*Yes….so what if they are ex… I am still here as D.O’s fiancée… it actually hurts a lot to see D.O happily talking to Rina but when he was talking to me he never smile that much…* I thought and quickly remove my gaze and stare at my hand on my laps and sob a little.

“Yah… you okay?? This isn’t a sad movie...why are you sobbing??” Suho who is beside me asked.

“Ani… this is tears of joy…” I lied and smile.

“This is an adventure movie…are you okay?? Why do you look so sad??” Suho asked and look at me.

“Ah—this is?? I need to go to my grandpa’s place for a while… I promise him to make happy pasta for him… I will leave now…” I said and walk stood up and walk to the exit while D.O just stare at me.


*Suho POV*

*Eating pasta at such a late time?? I think Min Joo is having a problem…* I thought as I stare at Min Joo who is leaving for the exits quickly.

D.O stood up and was about to chase after Min Joo when Rina stopped him and D.O got no choice to stay.

I shook my head at this sight and decided to run after the Min Joo instead…

*No wonder she is crying… Rina and D.O… She is worried that she might not stand a chance with D.O…* I thought and went to find Min Joo in the lobby but saw no sign of her. I ran out of the building and saw Min Joo walking alone in the night street.

“Min Joo!!” I exclaimed and ran over to her with a smile. Glad that everything was okay.

“Sunbaenim~ why are you out here?? Is the movie over??” Min Joo asked and wiped away her tears.

“Ani… I am just worry about you…here wear this it is cold…” I said and took of my blazer and place it over Min Joo.

“Gomawo~ Sunbaenim…” Min Joo said and smile.

“Let’s go to the pasta shop your grandfather owned…” I said and drag Min Joo by the wrist and onto a car then headed off to the pasta restaurant.

“Yeye~~ I am here!!” Min Joo exclaimed in Chinese with a happy tone and a chubby old man came out with a wide smile.

“Aigooo…. My granddaughter… so prettily dressed!! And who is this young handsome man??” Min Joo’s grandfather asked and smiled.

“Annyeonghaeseyo~~ I am EXO’s leader Suho, nice to meet you, I am a friend of Min Joo.” I greeted.

TO BE CONTINUED....


Aigooo~~ Long time no update ^^ Okay I finally did !! This fanfic is going to get more and more intresting and I promise that!!

I am sorry if this part but I will make sure the next chapter will be better, more intresting , more conflict and more drama!!! and the next chapter will be PART 2laugh

So do stay tune and COMMENTon this chapter~ to let me know how you feel about it alright??

Subscribe and Upvote are most welcome and loved by me!!wink