加油面

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

Unknowingly, the weekdays have gone by and then it was Saturday, just one more day to D.O new song is being showcase to the public.

Sadly, there isn’t anything out yet. Either he is too busy and tired after school and dance practice that he have to rest on that day or he have no inspiration and no matter how hard he tried he still couldn’t think of anything. Time is ticking and with EXO manger keep on pestering D.O to quickly write the song, D.O got worried which makes me feel sad for him.

*If it wasn’t for me, he would have need to go under such pressure.* I blamed myself for his stress as I stare at him from afar.

“Here drink some coffee… you look tired…” I said and handed him a cup of coffee and left the room.

For these few days, I have been coming to his house to help D.O cook his meals and all. But still I don’t feel that I am helping him. I told D.O about how I feel and he will just tell me.

“This isn’t your fault…”

OR

“Don’t worry everything will be fine…Just look pretty on that day…”

For these days, he talk to me lesser and lesser but I wouldn’t mind because he need the focus on the song. I missed him even though it is just a few days and even though I get to see him. That few days, it wasn’t the same without him coming into my life and insulting me at times. It was just… I missed him.

*I should give him some alone time then…* I thought as I wore my shoes and headed out on to the street.

*Where should I go?? Appa is not at home… A visit to Yeye’s house would be fun!!* I thought happily and skip to the bus stop.

The bus went around the city and finally at the destination where I want to go. Yeye’s pasta restaurant/house.

“Yeye!!! I am here to visit you!!” I exclaimed happily as I unlock the door and saw yeye lying on the restaurant table.

“Yeye!!” I exclaimed and ran towards him. I place my finger under his nose to see if he was still breathing and lucky he was.

“Phew…” I said and place a hand on my chest.

“Almost got a heart attack….” I whisper and walk up to my room in Yeye’s house.

Unknowingly, my mind wonder back to D.O as I took a seat on the bed.

*How is he doing*

*Is he okay??*

*Is the song complete??*

All sorts of thought related to him spilled out into my mind and then there was a knock on my door.

“Precious granddaughter… Why do you look so worried??” Yeye said and patted my back as he took a seat next to me.

“It is that young handsome boyfriend of yours isn’t it…” Yeye said and I just nodded.

“Aigoo… Tell yeye what happened!” Yeye said and I just sighed before I begin the whole story.

“That’s about it… It feels like it is my fault…” I said with a sad tone.

“Hahaha… It is your fault!” Yeye said as he pat his bloated tummy.

“Yeye! What sort of comfort is this??” I whined and frowned my eyebrows.

“Just kidding… Why not you make 加油面 for him to encourage him and cheer him up??” Yeye said.

[加油 is hwaiting / 面is noodles.. It is a bit weird I know… >~<]

“But I don’t know how to…” I said and pout.

“Yeye will teach you then! I will close the shop for today and teach you! Come on let’s go down stairs and get started!” Yeye said and pull me out of my bed and we both headed down stairs for 加油面.

Now my mind is determined to make it!!

-In the kitchen-

Yeye taught me the ingredients we need and the way of cooking and to be honest, it doesn’t have any difference from the pasta we make usually… but why is it specially call 加油面’ ?? That question is know all over my mind.

“Yeye… this isn’t any more special from the pasta you make… but why is it 加油面’ ??” I asked.

“You are right…  It isn’t any different from the way I cook the rest of the pasta… but this is different because while I am cooking this, I am thinking only about the person I want to cheer up and encourage whole heartedly so that’s what makes it special…” Yeye said and scoop and spoon of pasta.

I taste the noodle and indeed it was different! The pasta seems like it was just for me and seems like it was meant for me just to encourage me! Indeed it was 加油面’!!

“Yeye!! Let me try once!!” I exclaimed happily and excitedly.

“Of course!! Go ahead!!” Yeye exclaimed and I immediately get started.

Cooking method, right ingredients! All was perfect and I serve it out for yeye to eat.

“Not too salty, not too cheesy but…” Yeye said and smirked at me.

“But what??” I asked as I pout.

“It is just missing a little something…” Yeye said.

“What is missing??” I said and ate the pasta.

“Some sincerity…” Yeye said.

“Your pasta is perfectly well cooked but just, some sincerity is missing… Think about it sweetheart…” Yeye said and winked at me.

*Old people is wise yet weird….* I thought as I took a seat on the chair where yeye just left and thought about what he told me.

 “Sincerity?? Like what??” I whisper.

For the whole afternoon, I thought about what yeye told me. Question and solutions is all in my mind. Finally I got the answer. The sincerity yeye meant was a gift from my heart.

But now, there is this one tiny problem. What should I give him??

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, I thought about it and finally the resolution came.

I gather out all sorts of colored macaroni and decided to form a symbol for D.O. A meaningful symbol.

As evening approach, I got ready a bottle of white glue and a blue colored cardboard. Sketching out my ideas and the words I want to write on it. This process already took me 3 hours. The sun already set and now, the beautiful night sky has a beaming bright moon.

I started arranging the macaroni in colors and shape to form a cute duckling which is smiling happily.

I slowly stick one piece by one piece onto the cardboard and

That pasta art took me the whole night but it was worth it for D.O.


*Yeye POV*

-The next morning-

*This silly girl… stay up whole night just to finish this pasta art.*I thought as I shook my head.

Then a plan came up into my mind.

I took Min Joo’s phone and called Kyungsoo

“Hello… young man…” I said once I got Kyungsoo on the line.

“Ah.. Ahjussi…Is there something wrong??” Kyungsoo replied.

“Nothing give me your address please…” I said while giggling.

“Okay.. My address is ______. Why so you ask??” Kyungsoo asked.

“No reason… I will be there… So stay at home…” I said and hung up the phone.

I put on my long black coat and a black hat then took Min Joo’s pasta art and left the house.

“Young man… Open the door~” I yelled and Kyungsoo came running out and open the door for me with a smile.

“Ahjussi—“

“No call me yeye…” I said as I look around the house.

“Yeye, why are you here?? Let’s go to the study room… I will get a glass of water for you…” Kyungsoo said.

“No it is fine… I am here just to give you something but before that answer me this question.” I said firmly.

“Have you finish your song??” I asked and that young men’s expression changed.

“No… I really can’t think of anything.. This fan meet is important but I really can’t I just want to cancel it but I can’t… Manger is coming 1 hours before the fan meet and I haven even got half the song ready… I am so done for now…” Kyungsoo said and sighed.

“I see, here you go young man… This might help you…” I said and handed him the pasta art. Kyungsoo took out and see it and he just stare at it but obviously he was happy.

“Young man.. My granddaughter took up the whole night just to do this to encourage you… Don’t let her down… There is still 8 hours before the fan meet so try your best and write that song!! Write about your true feelings and everything will be perfect cause nothing beats the truth! Hwaiting!!” I said and pat his shoulder and left the house.


*Kyungsoo POV*

*This ugly duckling… I will work hard!!* I thought and smile to myself and started my work.

*True feelings….* I thought.

“A weird family gave me inspirations!” I said and shook my head with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUE…


Hi my lovely readers~~ Finally I updated again!! Yehet~~ Busy with school lately with all the test and all :(

Sorry if i confuse you with this chapter but yeye is kinda of the main for this chapter kekeke~~ But still I hope you enjoy this chapter!! ^^

Since my last update, I didn't recieve any comment which i feel really upset about it....

Do comment and don't be ghost readers~

Thank you to my subbies and the 10 people who upvote this fanfic! A huge kiss to you !! ^^

P.S. You might see a lot of chinese word in this chapter, inculding the title~~ I am a chinese so I hope to those who don't understand chinese won't mind and my explanation is understandable~~ ^^

XOXO