Day 1

Our Love Story

-Day 1-

*Your POV*

"Kyungsoo ah~~~ Get me a glass of water..." I said and dragged my tone.

"Shut up and drink this!" D.O said and shoves the cup of water into my hand.

"Gomawo~~ hehehehe" I giggle at my evilness.

*Teasing kyungsoo is fun!* I thought as I drank down the cup of water with a feeling of victory.

"Now you know the feeling if being teased at..." I said and went out of the house while D.O walks behind me.

"Wait till these 5 days is over... I'll make sure you pay for this..." D.O said and did a merong.

"Aigoo... that is cute and I will be looking forward to it. Now! Quick! Help me wear my shoes and let's go to school." I commended and pointed at my shoes and he just sighed and put on my shoe for me.

"Let's go!" D.O said after helping me wear my shoe and reach out his hand so I could grab it as we walk to school.

"Ah!" I yelled and almost fall down but D.O caught me while laughing.

"Do you want to die??!" I exclaimed. It was Kyungsoo who tied my shoelace together which cause me to fall.

"No wonder you held my hand. You are taking you revenge like that huh!!? Watch out kyungsoo... watch out..." I said and sat on the floor then untie my shoelace.

"Hey! At least I caught you instead of letting you fall onto the floor!" Kyungsoo protested and started laughing again.

"Oh shut up..." I said as I rolled my eyes and tied back my shoelace.

"Arraso... mainhae..." D.O said pull me up from the ground.

We walk to school as we laugh and chat.

*It’s been almost 3 months since I meet him and just nice, 5 more days to our 100 anniversary if know what is that and 4 days left to take revenges.* I thought.

“Hey…old man... Do you know about 100 day anniversary??” I asked with a curious face and tone.

“What old man… You’re the same age as me old women…” D.O said and giggle a little.

“Ani… I am serious do you know about it??” I asked and look at him in the eyes. While he just look at the street.

“100 days anniversary?? Neh I know why?” D.O ask.

*What is this guy serious??* I thought and turn my head around so I am not facing him and rolled my eyes then mouthed my cursing.

Then fake a smile.

“Oh nothing…Just trying to strike a conversation…” I said with a very very fake smile.

“Really?? Are you faking that smile on purpose?? Or are you hinting me on something??” D.O asked.

“Oh nothing… “I replied but all the ranting was in my mind.

*This guy seriously… How dare he ask me if I am faking it on purpose! Obviously I am right?!Why didn’t he know about our 100 days anniversary??* I thought as we approach the school’s main gate when Min Ah suddenly block our way and snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Seriously?? Why always put on that innocent face when you see me??” Min Ah said and smirked.

“Me? Ani… This is just my normal face?? Why are you blocking us??” I asked.

“Oh nothing… Don’t worry I won’t harm you anymore… Just telling you there is a new class couple!” Min Ah said.

“Okay?? Why are you telling me anyway?? I don’t care though…” I said trying not to sound so offending. But Min Ah stop our way just to tell us this? I felt that this is a little unreasonable.

“Warning you guys to show more affections if you want to be the top class couple. This new class couple are also popular…” Min Ah said.

“But who-“

“We will look out thanks for the information.” D.O replied coldly and push Min Ah aside gently and grab me by the wrist and led me to class.

“Yah!! I haven ask who the new couple is!!” I whined.

“Don’t be a busybody, ugly duckling…Since Min Ah said that they are popular, I can guarantee you once we step into the class and in less than 10 minutes, we would know who it is.” D.O said.

“Arraso…” I said walk faster to catch up to his pace.


*D.O POV*

*New class couple?? Who can it be…* I thought.

*Ah!!! Suho!! He has been acting weird recently… Like he is in a relationship but with who??* I thought.

A number of girls came into my mind then one final one came up and it was Rina.

-Flashback-

“Can you give me her contact number??”Suho hyung asked while I was eating my breakfast.

“Tell your ex-girlfriend to pull down her skirt. Other guys might check out on her! Suho hyung nagged as he knock on my bathroom door when I shower

“Hyung! Tell her yourself! She is no longer my girlfriend!” I exclaimed.

“You know what type of food she likes right??” Suho hyung asked before we went up stage to perform.

-End of flashback-

*What the hell… It is Suho and Rina dating isn’t it…* I thought.

*Ah…No wonder… HE IS BEEN ASKING ABOUT RINA ALL THIS TIME!!*I thought and my eyes widen.

“We will look out thanks for the information.” I replied coldly and push Min Ah aside gently and grab Min Joo by the wrist and led her to class.

“Yah!! I haven ask who the new couple is!!” Min Joo whined.

“Don’t be a busybody, ugly duckling…Since Min Ah said that they are popular, I can guarantee you once we step into the class and in less than 10 minutes, we would know who it is.” I said.

“Arraso…” Min Joo replied.

We step into the classroom and then what caught both of our attention is Suho putting his arms around Rina’s waist.

*I knew it… congrats hyung…* I thought and smile.

“Did I see wrongly?!?!” Min Joo exclaimed still not believe by what she saw.

*How did I even fell in love with a girl like this??* I thought and face palm myself.

“They are together duh… the news class couple stupid duckling…” I said and push her head lightly.

“Yah I am not dumb! Of course they are together but how??!” She said and rub my head at the spot which I push.

“Who knows…let’s ask them later…Stupid duckling…” I said and Min Joo just nodded her head.

“I am not stupid!!” Min Joo exclaimed back and hit my head. Then the childish fighting began. She was hitting my head and I was hitting hers.

“Yah… Kyungsoo!” Suho suddenly yelled and broke the fight between us.

“Oh hyung bowah….Stead and didn’t tell me??” I said and adjust my school uniform then hit Min Joo’s head again.


*Your POV*

“I was going to tell you know but I guess you already know… and Min Joo when sunbaenim is talking to each other don’t try to interrupt.” Suho said and he caught me wanting to hit D.O’s head.

“Yeah respect the sunbaenims...” D.O said and grab my wrist.

“Let go of me old man! Last long! Sunbaenim!!” I said after I stare at D.O with death glare before wishing them last long.

 “Gomawo~Ugly duckling…” Suho sunbaenim said and ruffle my hair.

“Aish... stop it you guys…” I said.

“Hahahaha” They laughed together.

Soon Rina came into the conversation. The 4 of us got closer to one another. We came to know how they stead and I found out something new. Rina isn’t a cold and bad queenka. She is a kind, pretty and caring one instead.

From that day onwards, I believe we would hang out well with each other.

Well, that is how school ended for that day.

*Left with 4 days…* I thought as I rested on my soft and comfy bed.

*What should I do tomorrow...? Make him suffer… Ah!! I know! Since tomorrow is a public holiday, this will be good for revenge!* I thought and took my phone out.

I send D.O a text and told him to stay at home tomorrow because I will be going over there.

Then I call ahjumma.

“Ahjumma! Do you still have the costume?? The one Uncle James wore at the party for my 5th birthday??”

“You have it?”

“Great!! I will pick it up from you tomorrow then!”

“Bye see you soon sleep well ahjumma~” I said and hung up the phone.

*Like I said… Watch out Kyungsoo…Watch out…*


Hi my lovely readers~~ finally got a chance to update~~ Exams now and I think i am going to fail everything...

Never mind me! Hope you enjoy this chapter and there is for more Day to come and I promise you that the next chapter will be a funny one ^^

Do support my other fanfics and upvote this fanfic or subscribe if you like~~

Gomawo :)

XOXO