Disneyland

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

I was awaken by the morning sun. I stretched my arms and back since I was sleeping on the floor and look around the room and notice that I had an extra blanket covering me.

*Eh, isn’t this Kyungsoo's blanket?* I thought as I held the warm blanket then turned my attention to D.O. He was covered in a very thin blanket.

*He isn’t bad though. Even though the weather is cold he still gave me his blanket. Only if you were this kind to me when you are awake,gomawo Kyungsoo-ah,* I thought as I stare at his face.

“I know I am handsome but staring at me while I am sleeping is just weird,” Kyungsoo suddenly said and opened his eyes with a smile.

“I-I didn’t” I said and quickly stood up while facing the floor to hide my red face and walked into the bathroom to freshen up and change into my school uniform. When I came out of the bathroom, I could smell someone cooking spaghetti and I made my way down to the dining area.

“Why are you in school uniform and is your wound better?” D.O asked as he placed the cooked spaghetti on the plate.

“There is school today, oh and my wound is better,” I replied.

“School? If you every notice dumb dumb, we both have overslept so I suggest let’s not go school so we wouldn’t get scolded.

“Really?!” I yelled and looked at the watch and it was already 11am.

*He is right. Maybe I shouldn't go school today so I wouldn’t get scolded,* I thought.

“Come here and eat,” Kyungsoo instructed as he placed the two plates on the dining table.

“Gomawo,” I thanked him and we both started eating our breakfast.

“Omoni, can you help me buy some clothes for Min Joo?” Kyungsoo requested to Omoni. My eyes widen when I heard his request.

“Yes of course young master,” Omoni bowed.

“Why do you need to buy clothes for me?” I asked with a really dumb look.

“Duh, you can’t go out when your are wearing your school uniform,” D.O said and finishing the last bite of his spaghetti.

“Alright,” I replied and ate finished my spaghetti. Soon omoni came back with bags of shopping bags.

“Here Miss Jung, hope you like what I bought for you and quickly go change also do let me help you wash your school uniform.” Omoni said with a really kind and heart-warming smile.

*Wah, this is pretty. Omoni sure have a great sense of style,* I thought as I look in to the mirror in the bathroom. Satisfied with my look, I went out of the bathroom and look around for Kyungsoo.

“Young master is already waiting for you in his car,” Omoni said.

“Gomawo omoni. I really like the clothes you picked up for me,” I said and bowed and walked to the car poach.

“Get in the car,”Kyungsoo instructed coolly.

 I pouted.*He is mean to me again--*

“Let’s go to Disneyland,”Kyungsoo said and drove off. We didn’t talk for the whole car ride even so the car ride seems short and soon we reached Disneyland. Before alighting the car, Kyungsoo put on his sunglasses and hat.

“Pfft..why are you wearing that? When you ride the rides in there they would ask you to take off it,” I said and laughed at his stupidness.

“Stop laughing,” Kyungsoo said and hit my arms lightly.

“Stupid idiot Kyungsoo! Just warming you and I got hit as a reward,” I mumble and pouted.

"Wait how do you know that my name is Kyungsoo, are you some sort of stalker?" He teased me.

"No! I just-- might or might not have do a little research on you," I blushed.

“Stalker, call me oppa instead. If you call me Kyungsoo lots of people will know me,” He said.

“Tch., arraso,” I replied coolly and we walk to the ticket booth and enter Disneyland. When we enter Disneyland, there were cute mascot such as Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh and many other more.

“Wah! A walking Donald Duck, quick help me take a picture with him! Please oppa!!” I jumped up and down excitedly like a five years old.

“Out of so many mascots you just have to pick a duck,” He judged me.

“ Stop judging stupid, I like Donald Duck the most, I am his fan! So would you help me take a picture or not?!” I said really fast since I really want to play the rides and the queue is getting longer.

“Ugh fine,” Kyungsoo said and I quickly stood beside Donald Duck and take a picture with it.

“What shall we play first?” I asked happily.

“That roller coaster,” Kyungsoo said and pointed to the highest roller coaster. I gulped.

“Alright,” I said nervously.


 *Kyungsoo POV*

-5 hours later-

We played most of the ride in Disneyland and we had lunch too. The night was soon approaching.

“Want to eat dinner?” I asked Min Joo as we stroll down the rose garden in Disneyland.

“Erm..okay,” Min Joo replied as she look at the roses. The moonlight was reflected by her long brown hair. At that moment she is really beautiful.

*NO! I can’t fall for Min Joo, so what if she is my 'fiancée'. I must try to make her hate me so she will break the deal before our marriage date is set by omma* I resisted and clenched my fist.

“Let’s go then,” I said and he walked out of the rose garden.

Suddenly, someone ran and knock against Min Joo. Min Joo was going to fall onto the ground when I grabbed her arm and fall on the ground instead of her and we accidently kissed. Both of our eyes widen and I could see she blink several times.

“Whoa! Unnie isn’t that D.O from EXO?” a girl said and that captured lots of attention.

“Why is he kissing another girl?”

“Are they together?” Lot of comments were being heard instantly.


*SNAP* *SNAP* Paparazzi got picture of it.


I immediately stood up and grabbed Min Joo by the wrist and ran away to some place to hide.

“Yah!! How can you kiss me in front of the public?!” Min Joo yelled and wiped her lips with the back of her hands.

“Kiss you?! I saved you from falling! That kiss was an accident!” I exclaimed.

“I rather fall down then kissing you. That was my first kiss!” Min Joo yelled back.

“Hahaha, first kiss?” I laughed.

“Sorry then but be happy that I was your first kiss,”I said while giggling a little.

“Pft, stupid” Min Joo mumble said.

“Still want dinner?” I asked.

“No I lost all my appetite,” Min Joo replied.

“Me too, let’s just ride the ferries wheels and leave,” I said and we went to queue for the ferries wheel.

“Wait a minute, I need to go to the bathroom just queue first,” I said and ran away.

*I don’t know why I am doing this but I am going to do it still cause I have fallen for you, I have fail to not like you. Jung Min Joo, I like you.* I thought.


*Your POV*

*What is with this guy? My first kiss just gone like this, actually this doesn’t count, this was just an accident,* I thought while queuing.

-15 minutes later-

*Where the hell is that jerk?!* I thought since it was near our turn to ride it.

“Excuse me-- thank you--” Kyungsoo said as he squeeze through the crowd.

“You came back just in time,” I said and we entered the ferries wheel.

“Here, I got this for you," He said and handed me a bag.

“What is this?” I opened the bag.

“You bought a Donald Duck“ I exclaimed happily and hugged the soft toy.

“It is just a present for you since you like Donald Duck,” Kyungsoo said coolly.

“Gomawo~” I said and looked at the beautiful night sky. Knowing that he is just trying to be cool for this moment but maybe he isn't such a jerk.

“Can I ask you one question?”

“What is it?” I replied.

“Why do you agree to your father about this marriage?”

“I-I did it to help my father. I did it to thank him for raising me up when my umma left us,” I replied and turned my head to the night sky again and tears slowly fall down from my eyes at the memory of my umma leaving us.


*Kyungsoo POV*

As much as I want to comfort Min Joo at that moment, I can't...I don't know how to express myself...

The ferries wheel ride was over and when we were going to leave Disneyland, someone yelled Min Joo’s name and it was a GUY.

“Oh hey, Jinki oppa, what are you doing here?” Min Joo asked and smile happily.

“Nothing, just finding my friend. You were absent today, I thought something bad happened to you. But will you be going school tomorrow?” the guy replied and ruffled her hair. This made me extremely jealoused.

“Ani., she isn’t. She is transferring school,”I interrupted.

“Who is he?" Jinki asked and pointed towards me

“He is my- my...”

“I'm her Boyfriend, fiancé and husband,” I half smirked and put my arms around Min Joo.

“Yah, Jung Min Joo marrying soon? Not going to tell me. Are you treating me like your oppa?!”Jinki teased and ruffled her hair.

"Hey--"

"Whatever he is to you, he seems like a jerk" Jinki oppa said it loudly on purpose, earning a death glare from Kyungsoo.

"Dude relax, but be good to her man, her heart breaks at the slightest things. She once cried when I stepped on an ant, So take care of her well," Jinki oppa teased once more .

“I will, don’t worry," I said coolly.

“Go home oppa, bye!” Min Joo said and pushed Jinki into his car.

“Bye, Min Joo. Call me out if anything happens,” Jinki said and drove away.

“You are my fiancé! I forbid you to talk to other guys or have physical contact with them!” I demanded.

“Bowah?! Isn’t that request a bit too much? Why do you care, or by any chance have you fallen for me?” Min Joo asked.

“Ani! Fall for an ugly duckling? N-no way,” I replied trying to hide the fact that I like her.

“You are panicking,”Min Joo said and wipe the sweat off my forehead which makes my heart pumped like crazy.

“I did not fall for you and don’t touch me!!”I said and pushed her hands away.

“Alright, I believe you,” Min Joo said and hugged the Donald Duck I gave her.

"By the way, what do you mean that I am transferring school?" Min Joo asked.

"Transfer to my school tomorrow and so I can keep an eye on you," I said coolly.

"No. Not without my appa's permission,” Min Joo replied.

"Just wait and see, you are going to my school tomorrow," I half smirked.

-The Next Day-

*Your POV*

"I hate you.." I said and D.O. just smirked