Puke

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

That night just went passed with regrets of what we yelled and shouted at each other. It was an intense fight, most intense out of all those fight we had. It was just basically because of me, I just lost my temper during then without much thinking.

I wonder why though…

-Next Morning-

"Baby girl, you've got to wake up now. Wake up to prepare breakfast for me, I have to go soon." Kyungsoo interrupts my beauty sleep alongside with my stomach which is torturing me.

"Please just go for the take out, I can't wake up" I moaned in pain.

"Are you okay don't be mad at me, remember we forgave each other last night?" He begged for my forgiveness once more but I couldn't hear anything. Basically now, nothing's goes inside my head.

"Please just go away--" I tossed and turned trying to ease the pain on my abdominal pain, shivering in the cold room.

"Are you alright, you are starting to look pale" I nodded and signal him to go work.

*Gosh please do not be it,* I prayed in my heart, I hate vomiting.

"You sure," He asked. "You look really sick, I can bring you to the doctor," He confronted me.

"No its--" The urge him to go but I felt like someone punched my stomach and a sudden amount of warm substance rushed up my esophagus. I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited.

"Yah! Min Joo, what happened?!" Kyungsoo ran after me.

“Ugh... nothing just stomach flu I guess” I replied and wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

He frowned and shook his head, “I don’t think so, go see the doctor,” he suggested.

“No I am fine, just a ginger tea and a nap will do,” I insisted.

Kyungsoo hit the side of my head lightly. “Go freaking see the doctor don’t be stubborn alright?” He hugged me as a form of apologizing.

“Stop hitting me then apologized, it won’t work all the time,” I pout but he just smiled.

“It works fine all the time,”

I giggle, “You going to the doc with me?”

“No I am having a company meeting for the group, be happy alright, at least we are not as popular as we use to, I have more freedom and time with you,” He teased.

“You say that because you still have family business but what about the other members?”

“Suho is going to open up his own entertainment company, Xiumin is going overseas to learn how to make coffee then comeback to Korea and open up his own café.”

“As expected,”

“Chen and Baekhyun are planning to go as a duet either to sing or to become MC, those noise maker will do well,”

“Tao as well as Chanyeol is stable in their acting career, Lay is going back to China to meet up with Kris and Luhan to start a drama together,” He paused and smiled at me.

“Sehun is going to stay in SM to train the trainees, Kai will move to Japan to develop further as a duet with Taemin, they were a hit together you know,” He said and put on his blazer.

“They are pretty stable too, with good jobs” I replied.

“Not the end, Chanyeol, Sehun and Chen all are getting married. The rest are still in relationship or friend zone,” He teased.

“But does this count as Exo is already disband?”

He shook his head.

“We still perform together but not as much as before, but that is none of your problem now. Go see the doctor and rest more alright, asks someone to accompany you too.” He instructed. I nodded as I sat on the edge of my bed.

“Bye I will be home early today to be with you,” He said and left a kiss on my forehead before leaving the house.

I dialed in umma’s number and told her about my condition, she said she would arrive in about half an hour and asked me to rest first.

“Alright, I will wait for you,” I said and hung up the phone.

While waiting, I vomited a few times, feeling terribly sick.

*Ugh what did I ate last night?* I gurgled my mouth and head over to the kitchen to make myself a cup of warm ginger tea, hoping to make my stomach feel better.

-At the doctor-

“Did you have your menses this month already and did you have it last month?”

Awkwardly, I shook my head.

“Do you feel like throwing up sometimes and craving for all sorts of food?” He asked again.

“I did throw up a few time this morning but I don’t have a craving for any food,” I replied.

“Alright, it is not such a big problem, all you need to is to give me a sample of your urine and I will do a check for you, be back in about half an hour to get the report,” He smiled and handed me a bottle.

“Doctor did she got infected with the UTI, why does she need to do a urine check?” Umma asked.

“My dear the bathroom is at the back, please go fill up half of the bottle.” He directed me and I nodded my head.


*Umma’s POV*

“Good question, Mrs. Do I actually suspect she is pregnant base on the symptoms she told me, a urine check is to make sure. Thus I do not think she gotten a urinary tract infection, let’s just wait for the report,” The doctor told me.

I laughed “You must have made a mistake, they just told me yesterday that they are too busy to even have dinner together so it is impossible,” I denied the doctor’s reasoning.

“Don’t be silly Mrs. Do too busy doesn’t mean that it won’t happen, if that is really true, I think she is having an affair outside,” The doctor teased. “Arraso, I will wait for the report, please give me a good hope and not a false one,” I prayed.


*Your POV*

“Let’s buy some sour plums it prevents vomiting,” Umma told me, I just nodded.

While we are shopping in the mall, waiting for the doctor’s report, umma asked me some really weird questions. Like would I prefer a girl or a boy if I have a child, what name do I want to name my child etc.

“How about giving the child an English name instead,” Umma suggested.

“Well it would have to depend on---“I cover my mouth and ran to the nearest bin and vomited. Umma quickly ran to me and patted my back.

“Here eat the sour plums it helps, no more junky food from now on,” She demanded and I nodded feeling sad.

*No more junk food… how sad,* I comforted myself.


Hey guys, I am back with this update! You guys can expect in the

next chapter what might happen right? 

I am also super sorry for this late update bcuz school is so in a relationship with me now,

he hates it when I hang out with AFF :/

So to repay my late update, I will do a double update!

Don't be my ghosite please, what happen to the active readers :(

I am so freaking sad T.T

Saranghae, dyodyopie.