Surprise Boy!

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

“Double happiness this is! Even the best gynecologist couldn’t predict it!” Umma cheered as she came into the hospital room smiling as happy as if she was attending our wedding, again!

“I was just expecting a girl and the ending of pain until the doctor who was helping me give birth told me it hasn’t ended! I thought it was an alien or what how is there another baby inside of me?” I asked the doctor beside my bed monitoring my health chart.

“Well there are cases like yours but it is rare the second baby is hidden behind your first which is a girl as predicted. The second one is a boy and both of the babies are healthy so I can assure you safely that the second one is not an alien” The doctor joked.

“You did well” Kyungsoo whispered as he held my hand tightly.

“Shut up you don’t know the pain!” I ignored him.

“So you are blaming me for giving birth to a baby girl and a surprise boy? Who both look cute and charming?” He joked to make me feel better from all the pain.

“Perhaps letting her rest for now is the best. She is not the only women who I had seen blaming the husband for the painful birth they go through, once they see the baby. They will be thankful and happy” The doctor suggested.

“Yeah maybe the doctor is right perhaps I will forgive you after my sleep plus seeing my babies,” I agreed feeling tired.

“Then sleep first we will see the babies when you wake up,” He said and planted a kiss on my forehead before leaving the room with umma still smiling like an idiot.


*Kyungsoo POV*

*Kakao Talk Exo's Chat Room*

Me- I have babies! I meant my wife and I have babies!

Bacon- Go back to school Do Kyungsoo or get your kid into a good school. Is baby not babies -.-

Yoda- Get her into a better school so she won't end up like you! XD

Grandpa- Is Min Joo fine? Did she suffer a lot?

Me- You mother ers! I am correct it is babies! Min Joo is fine and health plus there was a surprise boy inside her. It was hidden behind my girl. Even the gynecologist couldn't predict! Suho hyung thanks for caring. She is fine.

Deer- Congratulations owl boy! But seriously do send her to a good school. It is important. 知道吗?ㅋㅋㅋ ^.^

PandaBoy- Can I play with them? I won't break them I promise :3

Bacon- So there is two? o-o ㅋㅋㅋ Kyungsoo's face

Yoda- No there is three. The first one is the girl, the second one is the boy and the third one is the other boy Kyungsoo couldn't predict right?

Camel- As usual the dumb and dumber. Park  Chanyeol go back to school please -.- can't even do a simple counting of 1+1 or understand simple Korean?

Sehunnie- I wanna feed the baby milk ^•^V

Me- There is two. One boy and one girl, simple as that! -.- No Tao not yet not until they are at least one month old. Sehun-ah you don't produce milk, so no you cannot feed them. What you said Luhan?

Tallest- Congratulations :] Luhan asked if you understand what he was saying.

Darky- Is he dark?

Me- WTF-.-" No. The parents both are fair how can he be dark. What is with your issue with skin colours?

Darky- I was hoping I won't be alone.. °~°

Me- You aren't but Tao is. He is ing green XD

PandaBoy- I am not for god's sake -O- hmm.. what is their names?!

Me- Girl is Do Eun Li. Boy's we haven even decide it.

Unicorn- I thought I was in the wrong group chat until I saw Kai's question. ㅋㅋㅋ Why is the name so weird?

Me- Since she got my surname, Min Joo wanted to give the name. Then her grandfather wanted to give one too. So they both took one letter. 'Li' in Chinese is 丽 which they want it to mean 美丽 which mean beauty so yeah. Nice and weird name I guess? But I like it ●▽●

BaoZi- Meaningful but the boy's name. Can we name him?

Deer- Your Chinese improve or was it just copy and paste? Kukukuku≧﹏≦

Me- Good idea let's name him then as a group! It was copy and paste ^-^¦¦¦

Bacon- Do BaekSeok?

Me- You shipping yourself with Min Seok?

Bacon- I don't know just a suggestion..

BaoZi- JiSung?

Me- Sounds like a girl. We will talk later bye hyungs and evil maknaes

-End Of Group Conversation-

I went back into the room only to see the sleeping beauty waking up with one lovely baby of mine in her hands.

"She looks like Kyungsoo" She said and pouted to umma who was carrying the other.

"Isn't it good to look like me? I am handsome you know?" I added with a smirk.

"But wouldn't it be better if she look like me, a girl?" She whined.

"But why would I want my daughter to look like an ugly duckling?" I continued, teasing her.

"Wanna die huh? I thought we promised not to say those nicknames after marriage? Why are you saying it?" She pouted.

"Fine I am sorry. Isn't it weird how we hated each other. Managed to fall in love through fighting and have two children, both beautiful and cute?" I recalled those times where we were still childish teens.

"I didn't hate you. It was you who never acted kind and nice in the first meeting, dragging me to your care, acted all nice in front of your fans. When I am on the car with you, you changed into the other person. So cold but you hinted me you weren't when you took your notes for me to revise." Min Joo recalled with a light smile on her face.

"Don't even mention on how I got your shoe for you them you fell, remember that?" I added with a laugh.

"Oh yeah so kind of you" She complimented.

"What about the time where you made me, sleep on the floor? I am so going to share with our children" Min Joo said adding a face.

"Why are you only recalling the bads and not the goods?" I said.

"Cause I think those memories are special. How many couple are like us? Messing with each other without ending the relationship and quarreled but still in love. It is a childish love story and it is our love story. It is the fun and main part of this whole story. Our children are a new chapter and new character, this love is beautiful" She reasoned only to make my heart fluttered.

"Don't forget you are beautiful too" I landed a kiss on her forehead.

“I have an idea. I am giving a mission: for the readers of ‘Our Love Story’ to give a name our baby boy. Since he was a surprise, I made him a surprise for every one of the readers who are special!” Kyungsoo said and flipped this story to the last page which wrote the end of this chapter of their live, beginning a new one.

end.png


Uwaa~ Lousy isn't it for the last chapter >< I am so sorry.

So this is it, a happy ending for both of them and a surprise plus mission for you!

Comment down the name of the surprise boy of Kyungsoo and your thoughts on this whole story.

Probably nobody will comment though ^~^

So a huge thank you for all my readers and subbies though I somehow can upset everyone with 

each update kekeke.. So thank you very much and thank you for

understanding when I don't update, for my long one year of writing this fanfic.

Honestly, I enjoyed writing this fluff romance theme so much that it seemed impossible

because I like tragedy and angst. I am happy that some people enjoyed while some might not but sherm.

It's okay! So bye to everyone of my lovely subbies!

Do come back and read this story if you are bored probably not too. You can subscribe to me for more new stories :] 

Or just check my stories out, either way you like. Or ignore me. LOL

That's a wrap for this whole stroy! One love and stay awsome possum everyone!

-dyodyopie