Chapter 8

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : So here is the new chapter 8, hope you like it... i really tried my best to make this

I might have made you all wait for a very long time and I am very sorry and happy reading!!! :)

 

 

 

After Baekhyun and Yongguk reunited, they always go out and go to the places they used to spend time together. Both were happy with each others presence, seeing the other smile would make them smile like its very infectious. Baekhyun was pretty glad he has someone who understands and cares for him and someone who made him feel on how to be love by someone. 

 

So right now, here they are sitting in the bench while eating an ice cream after riding the rollercoaster. Baekhyun is really happy today, he have so much fun for today and he wish this would last for awhile. He sighed, he can't even do this with his own husband whom he love very much but the other have its own excuses like I need to go to work, I'm busy,I have a meeting the next day so I need to rest, I'm too tired, maybe next time, and the list continues. All he wanted to do was to spend time with him and get to know each other but no, Chanyeol refuses to have a bonding time with him.

While on the other side, Yongguk has been watching him silently, he even noticed when the latter sigh. His  heart break at the scene becasue he knows that Baekhyun wanted to be here with his oh-so-beloved husband but where is he now? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. He wanted to make Baekhyun happy because he deserves to be love and cherish by a person who love him very much and that is him, Yongguk.

Since both notice the tension, they thought to push it away and talked

"Yongguk"

"Baekhyun"

 They say in sync. They both look at each other then laughed

"You go first" Yongguk insist

"Okay, so you wanna ride again?"

"What?! but we already ride each rid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter