Chapter 24

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon their plane landed they one immediately went to the beach house. The beach house originally belongs to Mr.Park's parents so it was kind off old but still good to use. The house is a two story house and every room has it's own bathroom then there's also one spacious living room, a kitchen on the right side and a big veranda at the left side on the first floor which is outside the house, this are on the first floor meanwhile on the second floor consist of rooms with personal bathrooms, a new made nursery room on the corner on the right side then a stairs on the left side towards the attic.

 

All the females in the relationship gathered together in the kitchen to prepare lunch. Luhan and Kyungsoo entertaining baby Chanhyun, Mrs.Park, Yura and Baekyun preparing the ingredients before they start cooking. Throughout the cooking process Baekhyun was silent, Yura noticed it of course but the others were too busy to even notice it. Yura frowned for the second time that day Baekhyun isn't like this...he's very cheerful and noisy whenever we're together... what's with the sudden change?

 

Yura walked towards Baekhyun "Hey" she nudge Baekhyun's side not too hard but enough to make her presence known by the other. Baekhyun looked up "Oh hello noona" then silence engulfed them. Yura bit her lip, Come on! think of a conversation, she thought to herself.

 

"How are you? Is everything okay?"

 

"I'm fine, thank you for asking and everything is fine"

 

"Hmmmm.....How is your college? Are you still going to continue or are you gonna drop out?"

 

"I'm thinking on dropping out and stay at home  and be a good mother and housewife to  Chanhyun and Chanyeol"

 

Yura nodded her head approval but then Baekhyun wasn't even finish yet

 

"But I don't want to feel useless to Chanyeol... and I want to help him out in everyway I can" Baekhyun finished

 

Yura was taken aback Why would Baekhyun be useless?! 

 

"Baekhyun... who said that you're...uhmm... useless?

 

Baekhyun just ignored her question and continued of what he was doing.

 

"Baekhyun you can tell noona everything you know? well not everything literally, I mean the things you want to tell people? You get what I mean?"

 

Baekhyun nodded

 

"So...can you tell me who was this jerk to call you useless?"

 

".................Chanyeol.."

 

"What?!"

 

"Shhhh! Noona don't scream!"

 

"Baek, what the hell? Why would Chanyeol call you that?"

 

"Noona it's okay, that's in the past now, he called me that when we weren't on good terms when we just got married but right now, everything is fine"

 

"You sure? Cause if I hear Chanyeol calling you names like that I swear I'll cut his off and shove it down his thoat or something else better than that"

 

"Noona calm down, I already told you everything is fine and nothing's wrong, cause if there is I'd call you immediately, those that sound good to you?" Baekhyun smiled

 

Yura smiled "You really know how to make people smile do you?"

 

Baekhyun chuckled "Well that's my specialty" then both of them laughed

 

"Uhm, dear? You might want to finish what you're doing there cause I need them right now so we can finish this earlier" Mrs. Park said to the two of them

 

"Okay umma, just wait for awhile then we'll be done"

 

"Okay, just do it faster okay?"

 

Yura give her mother a thumbs up and continue on preparing for their lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The males in the relationship gathered outside in the veranda...well except Mr.Park cause right at the airport he said that he had to go somewhere important and he needed to go immediately so only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter