Chapter 1

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Baekhyun is cooking some breakfast for his younger brothers that are still in dreamland. He cooked the food that his younger brothers love.. After that he went to prepare the table for his brothers then he went up stairs to wake up his brothers. First stop Sehun's room. "Sehunnie~ wakie wakie time for breakfast~! I cooked your favorite!"  Sehun rubbed his eyes lazily before sitting up and strech his arms up in the air.

            Baekhyun asked Sehun if he could wake up Jongin for him which his brother agreed obediently. Then he went back downstairs and prepare everything he needed before going to work. He waited for his brothers to finish up so they can eat together.

When his brothers came downstairs they are already in their school uniforms and entered the dining room.

" Good mornin' Baekkie hyung~!" Kai said happily

" Good morning too hyung" Sehun said before sitting down and started eating his breakfast.

" Hehehe good morning to both of you too!!!''

            Then they started eating their breakfast and also having a little chat when they heard their father coughing loudly from his room. So Baekhyun went upstairs, trailing behind him is Sehun and Kai. They went inside seeing their father clutching his chest and coughing in his towel then Baekhyun went towards his father rubbing his back gently to lessen his coughs and after awhile the coughing stop and Baekhyun said to his brothers that they should go to school and he will just hanlde this by himself but at first his brothers protested about it but later on agreed so they bid thier father and Baekhyun goodbye before going to school.

             Baekhyun went downstairs to take some glass of water and give it to his father. When he entered the room he saw his father resting and he placed the glass of water at the night stand and sat near his father and asked. "Appa are you taking your medicines?" Then his father replied "Yes, I've been taking them Baekhyun... so you don't have  to worry about me.."

"But Appa I don't want to lose you too... it already painful Umma left us..." and with that Baekhyun started to sobbed quietly but his father noticed it.

"Baekhyun-ah...." He slowly hugged Baekhyun and thought to himself " I'm really sorry but sooner or later I will leave you and your brothers..."

"No... I don't want to lose you  Appa.."

"Shhh It's okay you don't have to worry......now go you don't want to be late for work do you?"

Baekhyun nodded his head and for one last time he hugged his father.

"I love you so much appa."

"I love you too Baekhyun."

           

             

            Later that night when Baekhyun returned from work together with his brother they went inside the house only to see thier father wearing a black suit.

"Appa why are you wearing those?" Sehun asked.

"Oh your finally home! Now go get changed a wear this all of you"

"But Appa why? where are we going?'' Kai asked his father.

"Before I answer you go and get changed and I'll tell you the reason why okay?"

"Okay" All of them answered and their father handed them their suits.

              Then they went inside on their own respective rooms. After awhile of preparing themselves they came out of their rooms.

"Hahahaha!!! I didn't know you could look handsome as me!!" Kai said to Sehun.

"Yah! We're equally both handsome you know!!!'' Sehun yelled back to his annoying brother. Then they heard footsteps getting near them and when they turned around their mouths dropped and eyes widened. Baekhyun look so stunning in his black suit and his haired styled and also his eyes having a dark black eyeliner.

"Wow!!! Hyung you look handsome than Kai!!!" Sehun said.

"That's right hyung, but I'm still the handsome one you know."

Baekhyun laughed at his brothers childish comments to him. Then came in their father " Are you all ready to go?"

They all nodded their heads. '' Now let's go the ride is waiting for us". "What?" they said the same time.

"Just follow me okay?" and again they nodded their heads.

When they got outside they saw a black limousine waiting for them.

"Wow! A limo?! are we ing gonna ride that?!!" Kai said

"Language Kai" Baekhyun warned him.

"Now now, we don't want to get late so let's all go inside"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter