Chapter 25

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

YEARS AGO.....

 

 

Park Changwoo, Nam Jinhee and Kwon Jihoon are the 3 top most influential people. All of their parents are well known around the country and well respected by a lot of people. The trio were together since birth up to their grade school until they reach high school. 

 

Changwoo grew up to be tall and have a well built body same as Jihoon but he was a bit taller and Jinhee grew up to be a beautiful lady. Everyone admired them for everything that they have, everything they do are always monitored and been watch by everyone. Since they were babies, all the people have watch them before their eyes. There was not a single day that cameras aren't surrounding them, so if you search them on the internet, they have lots of pictures starting from being babies until they grew up to be teenagers.

 

Everything was fine. The three of them even planned on going to the same college after they graduate from highschool. Everything was all planned out for them and they don't mind at all following their parents footsteps in the business world, everything was fine until their last year of high school.

 

A new transferee name Kang Yewon came to their school.  She was from the US but pure korean, she isn't really quite popular, let's just say she's average but she always get bullied for having a weak vocabulary in korean and  a accent  since she grew up in another country. Jinhee, being a wonderful person she is, helped and stopped the bullying and they became friends. The group of 3 became 4. A lot of people wasn't used to having another girl in the group. Yewon would always feel depressed about it but Changwoo was always there comforting here and telling here to not listen to them because they're just jealous of her.

 

Changwoo would always praise or compliment her and he usually spend time with her after their class. So Jihoon thought that Changwoo like Yewon. He actually like...no...love Jinhee ever since they were kids. It was just a crush but after growing up with her and knowing her for years made him love her and he was planning to ask Jinhee to be his girlfriend before they graduate.

 

Yewon on the other hand also thought that Changwoo like her so she wanted to confess her feelings but she knows that her best friend, Jinhee like Changwoo and she doesn't want to hurt her so she kept silent. It was just any ordinary day when Changwoo ask Yewon to accompany him to the mall. They went inside  a jewelry shop. Changwoo ask her what she like and she pick one, then Changwoo grabbed her hand and slipped it on her ring finger.... and it fit perfectly. Yewon's heart was beating so fast because Changwoo was looking at her intently. 

 

When they were about to go home Changwoo was smiling so brightly and Yewon too. She really thought that the ring they just bought was for her but it all came crashing down when Changwoo said "I hope Jinhee will like it" Yewon was trying not to be bitter while asking but she can't helped it " Then why did you ask me to accompany you instead of her?" "Because both of you have the same taste when it comes to jewelries and you both have the same size of your ring finger and ...." He blushed "I wanted it to be surprise"

 

 

Yewon then went home crying all night until there were no more tears left.....

 

 

After that Yewon had been avoiding Changwoo at all cost. Jihoon notice this but he didn't really care, cause at the very beginning he doesn't like her,  he feels like something bad is going to happen when he's close to her so he doesn't really talk to her. Jihoon was more focused on getting Jinhee as his girlfriend, he knows that Changwoo like her too so he'll do anything to have her.

 

When he was able to gather all the courage and stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter