Chapter 6

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The music then started playing smoothly and of course they also started dancing. Baekhyun was just like stiff as a stick because he thought that if he made a slight mistake, Chanyeol would be mad at him. So he just dance a little and Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was all so stiff with dancing so he mived his head forward and then leaned into the others ear and said "Don't be so stiff or else I'll leave you here alone." Chanyeol threatened Baekhyun and this cause Baekhyun to be scared of him......just.... a little bit.

When did the old Chanyeol go? The one who would always tell him that it's okay to meet mistakes because we can learn from it? When? Baekhyun thought to himself. Its just he misses the old times when they were still together, when everything was fine, when they were still....friends. He still remembers the time when they were attending a dance class. (Don't ask me because even for myself I don't even know it)

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

"AH!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he was about to fall down. Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! I'm going to fall!!!. Baekhyun thought to himself and he was already expecting for the pain to come and he closed his eyes when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and was being pulled up and came face to face with no other than...Chanyeol.

Wait what? Why didn't I fell down?. Baekhyun thought again to himself and decided to open his eyes.When his vision cleared he was shocked that Chanyeol's face was just an inch away from him and...... their lips were almost touching. Baekhyun was distracted because of the position they were in he keep on admiring on how Chanyeol's eyes were cute, his hair all so messy with a y look, his beautiful nose and his soft pink lips. He was brought back to reality when Chanyeol waved a hand infront of his face.

"Baekhyun are you alright?" Chanyeol said with worry in his  voice. "Ah..Um Yeah, Yeah I'm fine by the way thanks for catching me." Baekhyun replied to the other. Then they were silent and Baekhyun keep on looking around the room except Chanyeol's face while Chanyeol juct looked at him silently so after debating in his head he decided to tell Chanyeol to let him go. "Uhmmm... Chanyeol could you just..umm" Baekhyun said quitely making Chanyeol confused onto what he was saying. "What I meant is could you please let me go now, I promise I won't fall again." Chanyeol was confused on why Baekhyun was saying he won't fall again then he proceed to look down and saw that he was hugging Baekhyun so he immediately pulled away and let out a awkward cough.

It was really awkward like really really really reallllllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! AAAWKKWWWARRD for them and both of them can feel it. Chanyeol keep looking around then saw the clock it was nearly lunch time so he decided to invite Baekhyun to have some lunch together.

"Um, Baek, do you want to grab some lunch, my treat."

Then Baekhyun responded a yes by nodding his head then they went to gather all their belongings and put it in their bags and off they went to grab some lunch.

**************AT THE RESTAURANT*******************

 

Baekhyun sighed. He keeps on practicing the dance that was given to them by their choreographer but he can't get it right and it end up with him falling down which was not because the other saved him from falling. Chanyeol then noticed the younger's sad expression. "Baekhyun-ah, what's with the sad face?" Baekhyun then replied him "I just can't get the dance right, I keep on practicing it but the result are just the same, me falling down and sometimes tripping myself"

Chanyeol decided to cheer the younger " You know Baek, it's ok to make mistakes because we can learn from it and we couldn't avoid it because it happens anytime so don't bring yourself down just because of it okay?" Chanyeol said gently to other. Baekhyun understand him very well and he appreciates Chanyeol for trying to cheer him up then their food arrived and they ate in silence but enjoying the company of each other.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

When Bekhyun was done recalling the memory he had with Chanyeol, he already have tears flowing down his cheeks making everyone shocked onto why he was crying. Then Chanyeol also saw this and was shocked too. He didn't know why so he cupped Baekhyun's face into his face and used both of his thumbs and wiped away all of the tears that were coming out of Baekhyun's face. It hurt Chanyeol so much to see Baekhyun crying and he don't know why he was hurting just to see the other cry because for all he knows he love his girfriend, Yuri.

"Baekhyun, why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked the other.

"N-No I'm N-n-not crying" Baekhyun said while sniffing.

"It's really obvious that you're crying so tell me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter