Chapter 16

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Everyday Chanyeol and Baekhyun would greet each other with a good morning kiss. Baekhyun would cooked lunch for Chanyeol and Chanyeol would gladly accept it and bring it to work. Chanyeol would always call Baekhyun whenever he had time and make sure Baekhyun's fine. He would go home early from work just to eat Baekhyun's home made food and to spend more time with his wife.

 

 

Baekhyun was glad that everything between him and his husband went out good. Chanyeol treated him more better than requested and he was very happy to have the Chanyeol he used to know and the Chanyeol he fell in love with.

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol's family found out about the thing and they obviously got mad. Sehun and Jongin beat the crap out of Chanyeol (poor guy but well he deserve it, he needs to learn his lesson). Mr.Park got high blood and Mrs.Park fainted when she found out. Kris also beat him up and Yura lectured Chanyeol for hours about treating your partner well and the what ifs and the donts and dos in a relationship so basically everybody hated Chanyeol for what he did.

 

 

So they took Baekhyun away, not that they took him forever and never ever to be reunited with Chanyeol but they seperated them. Chanyeol was all alone at their own house for a week and Baekhyun stayed with Chanyeol's parents. After a week when Baekhyun returned home, Chanyeol was a mess and even the house a complete mess. Chanyeol crashed Baekhyun into a bear hug saying he missed him so much and how much he needed him and how much he can't live without him and well they..kinda..make....love...all the time....when they had the chance..to do it.

 

 

 

So currently Baekhyun is heading his way to Chanyeol's office while holding to the packed lunch he made for Chanyeol.

 

 

Hehehe, Chanyeol forget to bring his lunch I told him that we shouldn't do it cause he might get late but that idiot won't listen and now here I am going to his office an    Baekhyun was cut off from his thoughts when someone bumped into him.

 

 

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you!" Baekhyun apologized to the other guy "Oh no, I should be the one apologizing I wasn't looking on my way"

 

 

"Kris hyung?"

 

 

"Oh Baekhyun! Whatcha doin here?"

 

 

"Oh I'm on my way to Chanyeol's office to bring his lunch, he left it earlier"

 

 

"Wow! Such a caring wifey!" Kris teased

 

 

"Don't call me that! It's weird"

 

 

"Okay.. Gotta get going I need to go"

 

 

"Okay see'ya Kris hyung! be careful!"

 

 

"Okay, see you to and thanks"

 

 

Baekhyun was about to enter the elevator when Kris yelled "Oh! I forgot he's secretary told me he had a meeting at the moment and said he doesn't want to get interrupted" Baekhyun nodded his head and he asked the secretary where was his office and the secretary gladly lead him. He thanked her and she left.

 

 

Baekhyun opened the door and went in "Chanyeol I brought your   " He didn't even got to finish his sentence and the smile on his face drop.

 

 

The scene infront of him was totally not good.

 

 

Yuri was on Chanyeol's lap facing him and ing his button up shirt and his necktie was loose and Chanyeol's hands were on her waist and they were kissing passionately. They even didn't notice the presence of the other in the room.

 

 

Baekhyun called out to Chanyeol "Chanyeol..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter