Chapter 15

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Continuation...

 

 

Baekhyun was left alone in the living room while waiting for Chanyeol to finished his conversation with whoever it is. He hugged his legs and wrapped his arms around it and rested his chin on his knee. 

 

His body is still tired from last night and this morning, Everything just happened so fast that his mind can't take in everything and right now he's contemplating if he should tell it to someone.

 

 

Taeyeon?

 

Sehun?

 

Jongin?

 

Mr.Park?

 

Mrs.Park?

 

Anyone?

 

*sighs*

 

He's afraid that if he might tell somebody..Chanyeol might hurt them and including him. Last night was already painful and he doesn't want to experience it again and again, never. He didn't notice that there were tears dropping from his eyes and landing on his arms and his bady is shaking. He closed his eyes trying to get rid of all the negative thoughts runningt through his mind.

 

 

Chanyeol came in after talking to Yixing. Yixing simple told him to treat him better and make sure to never hurt him ever again. He saw Baekhyun crying and shaking, he rushed to his side.

 

"Baekhyun! Are you okay? What happened?" Chanyeol held his shoulders and Baekhyun went wild.

 

"No! Please don't hurt me! please I won't tell anyone! please let me go!" Baekhyun tried to get away from Chanyeol, He ran up to his any room he could get in just to get away from Chanyeol while Chanyeol chased after him.

 

Baekhyun locked the door and leaned to it. Chanyeol banged against the door but the other won't open it so he ran downstair to get the keys and eventually unlocked the door. As soon as he stepped inside Baekhyun throw everything he can grab at Chanyeol.

 

"Baekhyun! Stop it!"

 

"No! Get away from me!"

 

Chanyeol finally got the hold of Baekhyun "I SAID STOP IT!" Baekhyun was startled by the sudden raise of voice from Chanyeol. Chanyeol was getting tired and he doesn't even know why the younger started to go wild in the first place and Baekhyun's action are kinda getting on his nerves.

 

 

Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter