Chapter 17

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun packed everything he needed before he left and he already had a cab waiting for him. He glanced at the house for the last time. The house were memories with Chanyeol are made. The bad ones and the good ones, all of those happened at this very house he was standing before. 

 

 

He already told everybody about him leaving and they told him "Why so sudden?".."Did something happened?" and the list of questions goes on. He told everybody he just needed some time alone and they let him. 

 

 

Baekhyun also brought their dog, Baesuk.

 

 

"Say goodbye Sukkie"  Baekhyun grabbed the puppy's paw and made a waving gesture before they went inside the cab.

 

 

"Where's your destination sir?" The driver asked him.

 

 

"To Incheon Airport please" The driver nodded and off they went to the airport.

 

 

Baekhyun immediately booked a ticket to Busan. He wanted to start a new life and forget that happened to him. The only people who knows where he's going is his dear brothers and made them swear not to tell anyone. It took awhile before they arrived at the airport. The driver helped him with his belongings and thanked the man.

 

 

He waited for his flight to be called and speaking of..

 

 

"Flight to Busan from Seoul, please board the plane immediately"

 

 

Baekhyun looked back before boarding the plane. "Goodbye, Chanyeol and I..love you too" He wiped away his tears before anyone can see him. He settled down on his sit near the window and watch as the plane flew away.

 

 

After an hour they arrived at Busan. He hailed a cab and asked him to bring hin to a hotel and he spend the night there.

 

 

 

Baekhyun is perfectly fine. He got a job and a nice home to stay. Actually he didn't stay in the city but he lived outside the city. There was this nice old lady who helped him find a home and eventually he just lived next to the nice old lady.

 

 

He got a job at a daycare center and met new friends. They go by the name of Minsoo, Byunghun,Chanhee,Changhyun, Jonghyun and Daniel. Chanhee is the grandson of the old nice lady and Byunghun is his boyfriend while the rest are their best friends. At the afternoons he would join Mrs.Lee, planting ang gardening. 

 

 

So to sum it all, everything is fine and nothing's wrong. But he always wonder what is going on with Chanyeol. Is he okay? Did he take his breakfast? Did he forget to finish his paperworks? Is he staying up all night? Did he take his vitamins? Is he sick? Is he even looking for me?. Baekhyun sighed at his last thought. Chanyeol would never looked for him because he already have Yuri.

 

 

Sometimes Baekhyun couldn't help but hate her. I mean everything was going fine and smooth between him and Chanyeol but she had to come and show up and ed up everything again but it's his fault in the first place why everything was so ed up.

 

 

If it wasn't for the arranged marriage this would never happen. He should be in college doing projects and assignments, staying up all night to pass the exam, graduating with a honor and having a good job, getting married with the love of his life, have children, watch them grow up and have families on their own and grow old together with the person he love but no, instead he have to get married to the son of the Parks *he just can't tell the older's name right now* not that he complain but many things happened and it hurted him that forced him to flee away.

 

 

So today he's helping close the daycare center with the help of his fellow teachers.

 

 

"You can go home now Baek, you look so pale back there, you could use some rest" Bora said to him. "I'm okay noona don't worry about me, maybe I just lack some sleep." Baekhyun assured her. They stopped by a fast food and had their lunch. There weren't many children to take care today and only few so they closed the center early.

 

 

"Baekhyun, you sure you're not sick or something?" Bora asked as they exited the fast food restaurant and walked their way home."Yeah, I'm pretty sure I just stay up all night and I kinda don't eat my breakfast" Baekhyun said "That's not good Baekkie, you might get sick or worst you might die!" She said exaggeratedly so Baekhyun smacked her at the back of her head.

 

 

"Ow! what was that for?" She rubbed her head to ease the pain "You're exaggerating! seriously, I won't die just because I stayed up all night and don't eat my food, yes I might get sick but I won't die" Baekhyun said as he rolled his eyes "Yes, I know that Baekkie but I'm just worried as your not blood related noona okay and don't hit me again I'm still older than you"

 

 

Baekhyun nodded his head and suddenly a headache came. "..Ugh.." He stopped walking and massage his head. "Baekhyun.. is something wrong?" Bora asked worriedly "Yeah, just a headache came" "Okay let's go you home before anything happens" Baekhyun nodded his head and Bora helped him walked but as they continue to walk his headache worsen and his vision started to blur and sooner he fainted. Bora screamed for help and thankfully some passerby came and help and brought him to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK AT THE OFFICE OF CHANYEOL

 

 

Chanyeol just got back at his office after a very long meeting. His secretary told him that there was a visitor and said that the visitor wished to be not disturb and Chanyeol nodded at the information. He went inside his office and sat his chair and pinched the bridge of his nose and heave a sigh. The meeting was very torturing for him but he had to attend to it, for the company and it was lunch time and he toatally left his lunch at home because of the morning activity he had with Baekhyun this early morning.

 

 

He smiled as he think of the person he love. Yes, he love Baekhyun, he was just too dumb to even realize it from the beginning and he really regret everything he did to his wifey but he's doing everything to make Baekhyun happy with him and to make good memories.

 

 

Then out of the blue a hand rested on his shoulder and it startled him "How the hell did you get in here?!" Chanyeol roared as he saw the owner of the hand. "Awww, you don't want to see me Channie?" Yuri said her lips formed a smirk. "No, I don't want to see you filthy face ever again, so get your sorry out of here and leave" Chanyeol pointed towards the door of his office.

 

 

"Oh you know I wouldn't leave without a goodbye kiss do you?" She said as he sat on his lap "Get.Off.Of.Me" Chanyeol said while he gritted his teeth and his hands trying to push her off but she hold onto him. "You know we used to kiss before leaving right? But everything is ruined when that came"

 

 

"Don't you dare call him a , if there is someone who is a then it's you" Chanyeol glared at her but it doesn't seem to scare her or something  for her to leave. "Oh fiesty~ I love that" she said "Just leave Yuri, I don't have time for this ". Chanyeol widened his eyes when a pair of lips came crashing to his lips and kissing him passionately.

 

 

Yuri grabbed his arms and placed it around her waist and she started to his shirt and and removed his necktie. Chanyeol used all his strength to pushed her off. When did she got so strong I can't eve    " Chanyeol was cutted off from his thoughts when a angelic voice called out to him "Chanyeol...'' He snapped his eyes open and saw Baekhyun standing inside his office holding his lunch he left earlier.

 

 

Oh . Was all Chanyeol can think of.

 

 

He pushed her off of him "Baek, it's not what it looks like" He tried to get close to Baekhyun but Baekhyun backed away.

 

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting you two..I just came here to give you this" Baekhyun handed him his lunnch  but he just stared at it so Baekhyun placed it on top of the coffee table "So I'm just going to leave right now" and Baekhyun ran out of the office he was baout to ran after him but a hand grab his arm stopping him from doing anything "Don't you dare ran after him, he's not worth it" Yuri glared at him.

 

 

"Get the hell out of here! I don't want to see your face ever again!" She just raised her eyebrows "What would you do if I didn't?" She said as if she is challenging him so he called his secretary to call guards and dragged her outside the building.

 

 

He took his chance and ran after Baekhyun and saw him. He chased after him and grabbed his arm stopping the younger from running. "Baek, please let me explain" He pleaded. Baekhyun seem to take awhile before facing him "I knew it" He didn't understand Baekhyun and he was about to asked but Baekhyun immediately replied "I knew you still love Yuri, I knew that everything you said to me was a lie and you don't mean it, I knew from the beginning you can't love me like the way you love Yuri,..I knew that you will never ever love me"

 

 

"Baek, what are you saying? Okay just let me expla   " but Baekhyun didn't let him finish. "What I'm saying Chanyeol is that I am hopelessly inlove with you. You will never ever get over her and you're just using me to cover the holes in you're heart that she caused, you're just using me to get away from the sadness and you're just treating me nicely because they told you to and you're jus being good to me because your guilty for..hurting me."

 

 

He was taken aback by the younger's words. He was about to say something but Baekhyun cutted him off again.

 

 

"And Chanyeol, I'm sick and tired of this relationship. I just don't want to get hurt any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter