Chapter 10

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Now, here they are inside their supposed to be shared bedroom, the other sitting on the bed fidgeting with his fingers and thinking of ways how to explain everything to the other who seems to explode at any minute and while the other was tapping his feet impatiently on the wooden floor waiting for something to come out of the other.

How do I say this?....Uhm...ahm...and why am I so nervous about this?! And, why am I so scared?! I didn't do anything bad! I just saw them eating each others faces!

"Well Park Chanyeol? I'm waiting" Baekhyun said with raised eyebrows

"So, I said I while ago that I saw you right?"Chanyeol said while waiting for the other to confirm it, which it did by nodding his head.

"Well, I have this meeting in the morning and it got cancelled so I have nothing to do and then Yuri called me saying if I wanted to go out then I said yes then after we met we went to Lotte World and you know...riding those things....then she said that we should ride the last one which was the Ferris Wheel and I agreed then I saw you two carriages away from us and that was the time I saw you kissing the other guy." Chanyeol managed to explain without stuttering.

Baekhyun still had his eyebrow raised not believing a single thing Chanyeol said but the rest well it's okay but the first one was the thing he didn't like.Oh how he loves to listen to lies when he already knows the truth.

FLASHBACK...

Earlier this morning....

Baekhyun was really bored. Everyday its the same routine,waking up,wash up,make breakfast,eat,wash,sit on the couch watch some interesting shows,wait for Chanyeol to come home,cook dinner then again eat,wash,take a bath before sleeping,brush the teeth then wear pajamas then go to sleep and for the next day the same thing happens again and again. AND AGAIN. He's kinda tired of it and he can't go to his work since it's closing cause something was messed up and have to be fixed and the manager said it's also going to be renewed. His brothers would sometimes come and visit with their boyfriends then after that they leave.

So he kinda made some plans for today...with Chanyeol.

To be honest, he missed the days were him and Chanyeol are close before all of this marriage thingy. He missed how much they were happy back then nothing to worry about, how they were open with each other and being comfortable with each other and he missed those sweet lips kissing him on the cheeks even its just for fun or something, those arms that bring him the feeling of being safe and sound and nothing is going to harm him, the smile that would brighten up his day whenever he had those ty days at work.

But unfortunately its all in the past now....

Baekhyun pushed away all those thoughts when he heard footsteps coming from the stairs and sitted correctly on the couch since he was like a starfish on the floor with his limbs streched out. Chanyeol just awakened and was yawning and he doesn't have a shirt on only sweatpants. Ugh! Why are you so cute and hot at the same time?! Why?!, Baekhyun thought while trying not to drool over the giant.

"Hey, stop looking at me like that its creepy and...your drooling" Chanyeol chuckled while fixing his bed hair which Baekhyun found so y.

"Huh? Oh!, sorry heheheh" Baekhyun tried to cover his emberrasment by using the pillow to cover his face.

"Like what you see huh Baek?" Chanyeol smirked and Baekhyun started to blush even more so trying to get away with the situation so he throw a pillow at Chanyeol which apperently hit him square at his face "In your dreams!" Baekhyun said as he immedaitely ran past Chanyeol who was now standing at the kitchen door but damn! He got caught by those long arms and hugged him from behind. OMG! Chanyeol is hugging me! Okay, calm the down and act naturally.Baekhyun said in his mind.

"Where do you think your going?" Chanyeol asked from behind Baekhyun, still not letting go of the other.

"To the kitchen of course!" Baekhyun said in response to the others question.

"You just trying to get away!"

"From what?"

"Your trying to get away from your emberassment earlier cause your to afraid to admit you like what you saw!"

"Okay! I Admit it! so can you let go of me now? I need to make breakfast for us to eat."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter