Chapter 12

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everybody was present on the burial day of Mr.Byun including Chen, Xiumin, Eunji and her sister Eunmi, Kyungsoo, Luhan,Mr. and Mrs.Park, Yura,Chanyeol together with his   ,sorry for swearing    and of course the most important people in Mr.Byun's life is his children, Baekhyun,Kai and Sehun.

It seems like the sky is mourning too cause it's raining and everybody brought their own umbrellas while others were under a big tent that was provided *courtesy of Mr.&Mrs.Park*. Evrerybody that you could see are all crying grieving for their lost of a friend and a family member. The feelings of losing someone came back to the Byun siblings, after losing their mother who died in sickness, they fell fell into depression. Their mother was their source of light, the one who guides and lights the way towards a better future but the light was gone. No one will ever light their way and guide them to the right path but thanks to their father who became the source of their strenght to get back on their feet and keep on living.

It just hurt so much like you wanted to die because of too much pain that you could feel inside your heart, that you can't breathe like there is no way out of this pain.

 

Life asked Death,

Why do peolple love me

but hate you?

 

Death responded,

Because you are a beautiful lie

and I'm a painful truth

 

And it's true, Life is a beautiful lie, it's a lie that keeps you away from all the negative things that would make you upset or depress, a lie that makes you happy, you don't know when will the truth will be reaveled to you and hit you square on your face while Death is the most painful truth, the truth that person is going to be gone forever and you'll never see each other ever again, but lets just say face it, life is really hard and you can't predict on what will happen next.

 

After a long time the siblings were able to moved on about their father's death and continue with their lives.

Currently he is now back at work since the cafe opened again after the reconstruction of the building and the whole place did really improve and have this modern look. Baekhyun serve the customers their drink and greeted them, after a long time  he was finally back to his old self. Truth to be told Baekhyun was really sad but he knows well that his father wouldn't want him to  be a very dramatic queen and he should man up and face the reality. As for his brother, both are doing fine nothing to worry about much and he was thankful towards Chanyeol who stayed by his side comforting him and saying gentle words to ease the pain and that made him happy but....despite of being happy there are still bad things too which is Baekhyun has a problem.

He couldn't support his brothers. The school fees are too expensive for him and the bills aren't helping either. He have to find another job but before he can even do a hunting job, Mrs.Park came to his rescue. She said that she will help him and his brothers and he doesn't have to worry but Baekhyun said that he will pay her back when he got the money but Mrs.Park refuse, saying that he should have it instead of paying her and use it for his future needs.Baekhyun was very thankful, no other people would help him well except for his friends but he doesn't want to burden them but luckily there are still people who are just like Mrs.Park.

Now, Baekhyun is currently chatting with his co-workers. The day seems to be fine,no problems,nothing to worry and no drama he thought the day would go smoothly but that's what he thought.

The chimes that were hanging on the ceiling rang as the door hit it, signaling there is a new customer and that person was what they least expected to be here at the cafe. The said customer looked around like a predator searching for its prey and stop when she saw the person she was looking for....Baekhyun. Her heels clicked as she walk towards the group of boys and stand next to his prey, taking her shades off and flipped her hair to the side and gave Baekhyun a murderous look.

The tension in the air was pretty thick and it made the other two shift uncomfortable on their chairs while the prey waas just looking down on the tiled floor like it was the best thing on earth.

"Okay, I'll make this simple and quick.... leave Chanyeol alone." Chen and Xiumin gasped while Baekhyun tried his best not to be affected by the looks she was giving him.

"What?"

"I said leave Chanyeol alone"

"Why would I do that?" Baekhyun scoffed

"Because he belongs to me" Yuri replied with confidence in her voice

"No he doesn't belong to you, but to me"

"Huh, and how can you prove that?"

"We're married"

"It's not enough"

"Why isn't it enough? we are clearly together" Baekhyun reason out to Yuri

"He doesn't love you but me" Now it was Yuri's turn to scoffed 

Baekhyun didn't get to respond but there is only one thing he wanted to tell that good for nothing .

HE WILL NEVER LEAVE CHANYEOL.

"I won't"

"What did you say?"

"I won't leave him"

 Yuri then grabbed his arm pulling him up, Baekhyun yelp because her nails are digging through his skin but tried not to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter