Chapter 2

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             After a couple weeks went by Chanyeol and Baekhyun get really close to each other like they are inseperable. They would go to the mall and also to the carnival and even bought things that are only for couples but to them it was just a sign of friendship. Baekhyun was really glad he could spend time together with the other but he can't really dent that he was hurt because Chanyeol only sees him as a friend not a lover. He knew that Chanyeol already had a girlfriend and also knew they were dating for 5 years already, if Chanyeol is happy then so Baekhyun. Now for Chanyeol he also liked Baekhyun but he doesn't know if it is a like for a friend or something more than that but he always tells himself he only sees Baekhyun as friend because he already had a girlfriend and he really love her to death.

              Of course their fathers noticed this that they were very close to each other so they decided it's time to tell them...........

***The day Mr.Park told Chanyeol about the marriage

"WHAT?! APPA ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!" Chanyeol yelled at his father.

"Chanyeol, I already explained to you that since you were young you are already in this arranged marriage and you can't do anything about it, it's alraedy final" Mr.Park said.

"BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FOR FIVE F*UCKING YEARS!!!!" Chanyeol yet again yelled.

"Watch your mouth young man." Mrs.Park scolded

                 C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter