Chapter 4

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that Mr.Byun was able to go home but he was worried about Baekhyun, sure he was grateful because his son take care of him all yhe time but he was worried about Baekhyun's health, he would stay up all night and only sleep for only a few hours and he would have headaches and he look very awful. He have dark eyebags under his eyes and he look so pale and thin. His brothers even tried to persuade him to let them take care of their appa and he would rest but no Baekhyun is very stubborn so he didn't listen and even reasoned out that they have school the following day and he doesn't want to burden them so his brothers give up.

Now back to the story, Baekhyun is currently at his work at a coffee shop a few blocks away from their house.

"Hey Baek you okay?" Chen asked who is one of the workers there.

"Yeah I'm fine... don't worry about me" Baekhyun replied to his co-worker

"You know you should take a day off, you really look pale and thin" Chen suggested to him

"Nah... You know I still have to support my brothers" He said when Xiumin decided to in the conversation also who is one of the workers there and also Chen's boyfriend. "Come on Baek, take a day off for awhile just for today and think about yourself you know"

Baekhyun sighed he wants to take a day off but he can't he still have to support his brothers even though Mrs. Park insisted that she will help him support his brothers because it's part of their agreement   ( you know the marriage thingy? ) but this two keep on teeling him so he finally decided to take a day off just for today only.

"Okay... I'll take a day off just for today so both of you will stop bothering me." and the other two cheered happily.

So Baekhyun grabbed his stuff from the employee's room and change his uniform tho his usual clothes and went outside.

 

So now Baekhyun is just walking around the city he doesn't know what to do either so he thinks of place to go but he ended up thinking nothing so he just walk around the city. He was just walking and got tired so he decided to go to the park and sit there and watch the children playing because the playground is just near it so he went alone there and sat at one of the benches and watch the children playing when suddenly he heard a voice... and it was crying.... but who could that be? so he stood up and searched around the area on where the voice was coming from and when he found it... it was a little girl was crying.

He bent down next to the little girl and put his hand on her back and rubbed it as a sign of comfort which startled the little girl and look up.

"Hey.. what's the matter?" He asked the little girl gently then the little girl replied "*sniffs* I lost *sniffs* my *sniffs* my unnie *sniffs*" "What?"

" I was holding my unnie's hand and we were walking around the park when I saw an ice cream man and ran towards it and let go of my unnie's hand when I turn around she was gone!" The girl cried even harder so Baekhyun pick her up and said "Hey...Don't cry oppa will help you find your unnie okay?" Then the girl nodded her head vigorously so they started seraching for the little girl's unnie. They started on where the girl and her sister before she got lost, asked every person but none of them knew so after awhile they sat down on the nearest bench.

Then the little girl started to cry again " I can't find unnie" and by this scene Baekhyun softened and brought her to his lap and let her head rest on his chest and patted her back comfortingly. " It's okay we will find your unnie okay I'm here to help you" When suddenly they heard someone screaming.

"EUNMI!!! EUNMI!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" A girl screamed then the little girl on Baekhyun's lap shot her heads up and screamed.

"UNNIE!!! UNNIE!! OVER HERE!!!"

Then the said girl turned around and came running to Baekhyun's direction and the little girl got off of his lap and ran towards her sister and both of them hugged each other.

" Don't you ever run away from me again okay?"

"I promise unnie" Then the little girl's sister look up and bowed to Baekhyun.

"Thank you so much for helping me find her ......" The girl trailed off because she didn't know what's his name and Baekhyun noticed this so he said

"Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun"

"Ah... Thank you so much Baekhyun-ssi"

"Your welcome"

"How could I ever repay you?"

"Oh! no you don't have to...." Baekhyun doesn't even know her name too so he asked

"Uhmm... What's your name by the way?

"Oh how rude of me... well my name is Eunji, Ahn Eunji"

"Oh are you the sister of Ahn Daniel?" Baekhyun asked obviouslly

"Uhmm.. yeah by the way how did you know my brother?"

"We've met a couple times back in high school."

Then there silence between them and Eunmi sensed this so she immediately said

"Unnie! Unnie you said you want to repay oppa right? so let's go!" Then she pulled Eunji's hand for her to follow Eunmi who seems to be excited about repaying Baekhyun. Eunmi turned her head and look at Baekhyun who was just standing at his spot and she called him over.

"Oppa!! Come with us!!! It'll be a lot of fun!!" The girl giggled happily

Then Baekhyun followed them and then Eunmi grabbed Baekhyun's hand and swing it back and fort and if you look at it the others might mistaken them as a family because Eunmi is in the middle and both Eunji and Baekhyun are holding her hands on opposite sides so it looks like a family which is not. Eunmi just kept on pulling them on where they are going and they ended up in front of toy store.

Eunji didn't understand her sister on why did Eunmi brought  them in a toy store so she bent down and asked her sister gently

"Eunmi sweetie, why did you bring us here?"

Then the little girl said cheerfully

"Because I want to give something to Bacon oppa~!"

Baekhyun chuckled on how little Eunmi pronounced his name. It's fine with him since she's still learning how to pronounced words correctly.

"Eunmi it's Baekhyun not Bacon okay?" Eunji said to little Eunmi sternly

"No, It's okay I understand besides she's still learning right Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter