Chapter 5

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a month Baekhyun and the Ahn sisters would meet often. Eunji would visit Baekhyun in the shop and she would also bring Eunmi of course and sometimes when Eunji is in a hurry she would ask Baekhyun if she can leave her sister to him for awhile and Baekhyun would agree, Eunmi isn't really a problem cause she behaves well inside the shop and would sometimes help Baekhyun,Chen or Xiumin and the others don't mind at all cuz they like the company of Eunmi. For Baekhyun he became over protective over them because ever since Eunji told him about their parents accident which is involving in to a car accident which no one was able to survive and she was still 18 years old and Eunmi was still at the age of 5. She was really sad and depress about it and it affected her life especially Eunmi.

Even though Eunmi is very young, she is very intelligent for her age. She understands what was happening around her and that includes her parent's accident. Eunmi started to be quiet and she doesn't talk much to anybody except for her sister. She would get mad whenever someone calls her "Mimi" because that's what her parents call her when they where still alive. She would always cry at night and saying "Please comeback...please...please...umma...appa please comeback...".This continued for 3 years but it all changed when Baekhyun came into their lives. Eunmi started to talk more and she wouldn't get mad when someone calls her "Mimi" and now she is a very cheerful little girl

Now it's over a month so it means....... IT'S TIME FOR THE WEDDING.

Mr. and Mrs.Park already prepared everything for the upcoming wedding and everything is set up for the occasion.

h Mrs.Park,Yura,Xiumin,Eunji and Eunmi helped Baekhyun picked his clothes for the wedding.

Mr.Park,Mr.Byun,Kai and Sehun helped Chanyeol even though Chanyeol didn't want to but he still have to look  good. (He cares on how he look especially when there are many peolpe like for example the wedding.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOW LET'S SKIP TO THE WEDDING PART!!!!

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was pacing around the hallway back and forth. He couldn't calm himself because the wedding is making him nervous like REALLY nervous. He have this feeling to throw up but he doesn't want to and his head have a slight dizziness from walking around nearly for an hour and too much thoughts were in his head. Eunji have enough of it, she couldn't stand watching Baekhyun looking so nervous and walking around the hallway... IT MAKES HER DIZZY FOR GOD'S SAKES!!! so she went up to Baekhyun and held both of his shouders tightly and look him straight in the eye and said "Baekhyun as your friend I want to tell you to just calm yourself down and stop sweating and don't get nervous, we are all here for you okay?" Baekhyun was silent for awhile then sighed.

He then removed her hands on his shoulders and said " I can't... I think I made the wrong decision, I shouldn't have agreed to this... I dont' know what will happen after this..."

"Like what do you have in mind Baek?" Eunji asked.

"Like... will we live happily together? Would he changed? will he love me back?"

Eunji shaked her head then said "Time will come that he will changed and  love you back Baek, how could he possibly not love you, I mean look at you.. Your eyes are beautiful especially with that eyeliner of yours, you have pretty hands which are more prettier than mine, your figure is very good and in addition you really have a good heart."

Baekhyun was pleased to hear that from someone that actually supports him through everything he is experiencing right now and from someone he just met a month ago. He was deep in his thoguhts that he didn't hear Eunji telling him that it was time for the wedding to start.He was brought back to the real world when he heard the piano playing and people standing up just to see him.

Mr.Byun came by his side and he hooked his arm around his father's arm tightly and then they started to walk down the aisle which were decorated beautifully with flowers spreading around the floor. His father noticed on how Baekhyun cling to him so he put a hand over his arm that was hooked to his on own and whispered to Baekhyun "Son, you don't have to be nervous, everything is going to be alright." Then Baekhyun nodded his head in understanding.

When they reached the altar Mr.Byun handed Baekhyun's hand towards Chanyeol and Chanyeol took a hold of Baekhyun's hand and Mr.Byun quietly said to Chanyeol that only Chanyeol could hear it "Take care of my son and love him with all your heart... I love my son very much so please take care of him" Then Chanyeol responded "I wil and don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter