Chapter 9

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol would always deny Baekhyun whenever he wants to hang out saying excuses that he still have to go to work and he's busy etc.                     But Baekhyun didn't know that Chanyeol can bring his work at home and it's okay not to go to work or go to the office so he thinks that Chanyeol was really working but the truth is Chanyeol is on a date with Yuri, his girlfriend.

Oh, how much he love Yuri, he can't explain his feelings right now, just the thought of his lover makes him smile and giddy inside. He can't wait to see the other. After several minutes of walking, he finally arrive to where Yuri is waiting. He can't take his eyes off his girlfriend who was waiting for him weraing a peach dress just above the knee and a peach high heels with silver designs on it

(Here is what Yuri is wearing)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol called Yuri the she turned and look for the source of the voice and saw his boyfriend. She immediately ran to hima and hug him tightly like her life depends on it. They both stayed still before they seperated and hold hands.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Chanyeol asked

"Oh! I wanna go to the Lotte World!"

"Okay then, let's go!"

Then they went to Lotte world.

 

 

Chanyeol would be lying that he wasn't tired at all because Yuri dragged him to almost every ride that caught her attention and it's like her first time! They went here everytime they would have their date, cant' she get enough and tired of it?! but he understands since they weren't spending time together because of the sudden announcement of his marriage with Baekhyun. Ughhh!!! It's all his fault! Chanyeol thought.

He was disturb of thinking about how miserable his life right now when Yuri keep on shaking him.

"Yah! Are you even listening to me?!" 

"What?"

"I said do you want to ride the Ferris Wheel with me?"

"Oh, Okay"

Then they went ot the Ferris Wheel. They were waiting in line when he saw a familiar brunette hair and another but he was  sure that the other belongs to Baekhyun and of course he was right, Baekhyun is also waiting in line for the Ferris Wheel but he wonder who was with him. By the looks of it, it seems like Baekhyun known him for a long time and he seem to be comfortable with the other and he observe that he is quiet a bit taller then Baekhyun.

When it was their turn to go inside the carriage he keep on looking at Baekhyun who was two carriages away from them.

He can see Baekhyun smile so genuinely towards the other and he even saw him blushed when the other guy said something to him.

What the?! Why is he blushing?! Does he even know that he have a husband! Chanyeol yelled inside of his mind and after a minute he did it again

Why do I even care?! UGH!!! This is so frustrating!!!

Then what he saw shocked him. The guy kiss Baekhyun and...and... Baekhyun didn't even tried to push him away. He felt a unexplainable feeling building inside of him and he can't understand it.Is he mad? jealous? angry?Why is he feeling this way just seeing Baekhyun with another guy? Is he somehow falling inlove with Baekhyun?

No way I'm falling for that guy! I have a ing girlfriend for sakes!

Then when he look again made him even more...mad? jealous? 

Baekhyun had his hands on the guys shoulder while the guy had his hand on Baekhyun's neck making the kiss deeper.

He felt like his heart was falling into the ground and broke into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter