Chapter 7

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol wake up by the sound of his cellphone ringing. He searched for his phone and saw what it is, someone was calling him he looked at the caller's name and groaned he didn't want to recieve an earful lecture again for being late at work from his brother.... Kris.

"What do you want hyung?" Chanyeol asked trying not to shout over the phone.

"Where are you? You're going to be late for work you idiot!" Kris yelled

"Hyung, I'm still at home" Chanyeol replied

"Get your lazy up and wash up and then get ready!"

"But hyung I'm still tired from yesterday" When Chanyeol said that he only heard silence from the other line.

"Hyung?...Hello? Are you still there?"

Then he heard someone laughing "Hyung! Why are you laughing?!" Chanyeol asked curiously

"OH MY GOSH CHANYEOL!!!!! Is that why you're late?!!!" Kris asked while trying to surppress his giggling.

"Hyung are giggling?" Chanyeol asked in disbelief

"Back to the topic Chanyeol... Is that why you're late?"

"What do you mean hyung? I don't get it"

"Aish! What I meant is you're late beacuse you had fun with Baekhyun last night."

At first Chanyeol didn't know what Kris meant but while understanding it he blushed and probably he look like a red tomato right now.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! We didn't have fun last night okay?! we didn't do it." Chanyeol said making sure to emphasize every word.

"Oh... Why?" Kris asked

"It's none of your business hyung and please let's drop the topic okay?" Chanyeol asked his brother hoping his brother would agree and just drop the topic because really? He is already asking if he ever had *cough* *cough* with Baekhyun and it's too early in the morning.

"Fine and I'll let you have a day off just for today ok?" Kris said to Chanyeol

"Thanks hyung, you're the best."

"Yeah yeah I know that and oh! take care of Baekhyun! say hi for me! bye!" Kris then hang up

Chanyeol sighed but anyways he felt thirsty so he went ot the kitchen and saw Baekhyun cooking breakfast.

"Oh! Good Morning Chanyeol! Let's have breakfast." Baekhyun greeted his husband.

Chanyeol stared at the table. There were so many food like Galbi,samgyeopsal,bulgogi,japchae,bibimbap and many more. "What are you doing there? have a sit." Baekhyun ushered him to take a sit. "I'm not hungry." after Chanyeol said that his stomach growled. He blushed because of embarrasment and he looked at Baekhyun who was smirking "Not hungry huh?" Baekhyun snickered and started eating and soon Chanyeol joined. They ate in silence neither one of them wanted to start a conversation so they just keep silent. Baekhyun wanted to but he was afriad thet if start a conversation the other might get mad and shout at him while on the other side Chanyeol didn't even care he was still tired from yesterday because they just move in last night.

When they were done eating breakfast Baekhyun went back to his room and opened his textbooks. Well what do you expect he's still in college and exams are coming next week so he have to study or else he might get a failure and he doesn't want to disappoint his father. After several hours he decided to stop studying cause his brain hurts because of too much studying. He stretch his back and and rest his whole body on his bed. He wondered what was Chanyeol doing right now maybe doing some paper works at his office since and he just discovered that they had a office just beside the living room but it was seperated by a sliding door. He look at clock beside him and saw it was lunch time. He got up and went downstairs to prepare some food.

When he reached the kitchen he thought on what to prepare maybe Chanyeol's favorite which is Jaeyook Bokum ( it look so delicious!!! yummy!! ^_^ )

H e gathered all the ingredients and started working. While Chanyeol is still inside of his office finishing the unfinished paper works and the ones he brought home a few days ago. His stomach growled and it means his hungry. He wondered if Baekhyun is already eating or maybe he is still in his room, studying. Baekhyun shouldn't study too much he might get a headache...Chanyeol thought. Even though he doesn't really love Baekhyun he still cares after all he is a human who also have feelings you know and he isn't that really bad to hurt the other cause he knows what's right and wrong afterall he is already an adult.

He decided to check whether Baekhyun is in the kitchen. He smell a familiar scent when he came near the kitchen. Is that Jaeyook Bokum?!!! Chanyeol thought excitedly and went in and there he saw Baekhyun almost done preparing the dish. He watched how the other move so gracefully and how the other is like a chef. Baekhyun turned around and was very shocked to see Chanyeol leaning against the door frame. "OH MY KRISUS!!! YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he put a hand to his beating heart and the other just laughed at his reaction. " And you think this is funny?" Baekhyun asked incredulously. "Yeah, your reaction was the best and by the way sorry for scaring the out of you." Chanyeol said while taking a sit. "Hey let's eat! You cooked my favorite dish! I wanna eat it! come on give it to me~!" Chanyeol acted childishly earning a chuckle from the other. 

Baekhyun put the food on the table and immediately Chanyeol started to dig in. "Disssissdabezzss!!!!" Chanyeol said happily but the other didn't quiet understand what he was saying and instead gave Chanyeol a questioning look. Chanyeol swallowed the food carefully before speaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter