Chapter 19

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Baekhyun was totally shock, as in really really REALLY SHOCKED. He didn't know this day would come. After the shock went away he cried happily and caressed his small bump. "Hello little buddy, it's your mommy speaking.." His tears were flowing nonstop "I'm going to do anything to protect you and keep you safe and I..I..I'm going to raise you with or without a father." Bora hugged him.

 

 

Bora knew the reason why he was in Busan in the first place and she totally understand him. If Chanyeol was only here to hear the news..If only Chanyeol was here celebrating with him. If Chanyeol was only here by his side..., but he always kept in his mind is that...Chanyeol doesn't need him and beside he have Yuri.

 

 

The next day Baekhyun was discharged from the hospital and was able to go home with the help of his noona. He went to the living room and get sat down on the couch when his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller's name and answered it  "Hello?" "Hyung! are you okay? I heard from Bora noona you were at the hospital!  Is everything all right? Are you sick? What did the doctor said?" Jongin keep on asking him non stop. "Jongin! Calm  down! I'm all right and I got some news for you" He heard shuffling from the background "What is it hyung, he heard Sehun from the otherline "I've got something to tell..Is there anybody with you?" both of his brothers said that it's only the two of them.

 

 

"Okay, I have something to tell you and no one should know okay, only the two of you should know about this" "Okay". Baekhyun breathed in deeply before he said the news to his brothers "I'm pregnant". Their was deafening silence in the other line like you could here a pin dropped to the floor.

 

 

Suddenly squealing was heard from the other line and it hurt his eardrums hurt that he pulled away from the phone "Kyaaaaah~! Hyung is it true!!!" Jongin asked him and he replied a yes then another round od squeals can be heard from the other line *you know when Luhan hugged Tao and Sehun and Kai were fanboying from the back from EXO showtime*. Baekhyun just laughed at them.

 

 

"But hyung..are you going to tell Chanyeol hyung? .., I mean he's the father right?" Sehun said through the phone "No, Sehun, I won't, we're already seperated but not that legally but..uhm in our relationship? Well anyways I'm not going to tell him and I'll raise him/her on my own and that's final." Baekhyun said with determination in his voice. No matter what happens he's not going to tell Park Chanyeol.

 

 

"Okay then, we respect your decision and hyung will support you all through the way until our little niece/nephew is born! I can totally imagine what the baby would look like!" Jongin said and he can hear Sehun from the background yelling "FIGHTING". They chatted for awhile before hanging up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAST FORWAD *Baekhyun is now 8 months pregnant*

 

 

Baekhyun was just finished shopping clothes for his baby with Yura. Wanna know how the heck Yura was with him.

 

One fine afternoon in the city of Busan. Baekhyun was walking around the park when he didn't notice a woman jogging on his way and they collided with each other. Baekhyun and the woman apologized to each other but then at the same time they got shock. Yura looked at him and notice his swollen stomach and asked him if they could talk privately and he agreeded.

 

 

After they got to a more quiet place, Yura started to bombard him with question then of course the lectures won't be left out. Baekhyun cried and it's because of his hormones and told the truth on why he left. Yura softened and comforted him and as always Baekhyun made her swear not to tell anyone especially Chanyeol.

 

 

"Baekhyun, I forgot I have to go somewhere is it okay with you? Can you go home by yourself?" Yura asked him "Don't worry, I can manage on my own so don't worry" "I'll carry this " She grabbed the shopping bags from him "But  " "No buts Baekhyun  so now go home and be careful" Baekhyun nodded his head in understanding and they say goodbye to each other and seperated their ways.

 

 

Baekhyun ride a cab on his way home but he just noticed a black car following him ever since he got inside the car. "Sir, Can you drive a little faster, I'm kind of in a hurry" The driver agreed to his request but the car following them behind seem to speed up too. Baekhyun is really starting to regret his decision going out shopping with Yura. Ever since he stopped out of his house he feel like someone was watching his every move.

 

 

Then suddenly the car behind them bump into them "What the?!" The driver exclaimed and honk his car then the black car went ahead of them but then stopped and made a u-turn and speeded up and the car was nearing them. The driver stepped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter