Chapter 20

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol just got home from his parent's house. He decided to visit them 'cause he didn't seen them for awhile and wanted to spend time with them but the entire whole day, there's something inside him telling him something is not right he tried to brushed it off that's why he dropped a glass of water earlier.

 

 

His mother assured him that's only his imagination playing with him but he doesn't believe it's his imagination, it's something more than that.

 

 

He went home maybe during night time.

 

He kicked off his shoes as soon he entered and throw his keys at the table near by. He went to his bedroom and was about to plopped down on his bed when his phone started ringing.

 

 

~ring ring ring~

 

 

*Let's skip their conversation! you know it already! back at Chapter 19!*

 

 

Chanyeol was pretty sure he broke lots of laws and he might get a lot of ticket but he doesn't care, all that matters to him right now is his precious Baekhyun.

 

 

He parked his car as soon he arrived and ask the front desk what room Park Baekhyun is and she told him and he thanked her and ran to the elevator as fast as he can. He tapped his foot impatiently waiting for the doors to open and as son the elevator doors open he ran towards the respective room and burst in through the doors.

 

 

Yura was sitting beside the bed while Jongin and Sehun. They acknowledge his presence and Yura said to the two boys to give the couple some privacy and they left the room. Chanyeol sat where his sister sat awhile ago.

 

 

His heart dropped down to the ground, his breath got caught up in his throat and he can't breath. He slowly made his way towards the person lying down on the hospital bed. He saw a tube connected to his mouth to help the person breathe and wires all over his body. Chanyeol couldn't take it, his Baekhyun is lying lifelessly infront front of him, no sign of life in the younger.

 

 

He shakily touched Baekhyun's cheek and dude..it's so cold. He caressed his hair and held his hand gently "Baekhyun..Baekhyun..I'm here...I'm here, please wake up..wake up" His tears came flowing down his cheek. "Baekhyun, please wake up I've got so much to tell you..I-I  "  Chanyeol was interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

 

 

Yura came in with a nurse beside her "Sir, I'm going to check his vitals" Chanyeol nodded. While the nurse was checking the patient. Yura called the two boys and said to  them to watch Baekyun for awhile cause she got something to show Chanyeol.

 

 

They were walking side by side quietly none of them said a word. Chanyeol just followed where his sister was leading him and Chanyeol saw the sign "Nursery Room" and he wondered why would she lead him there?

 

 

Yura stopped infront of the window where a baby in the incubator was placed and showed to them.

 

 

The baby was sleeping peacefully inside the incubator. Chanyeol couldn't help but love the baby. The fact about Chanyeol is he's actually a er for cute and adorable stuffs and the baby infront of him is just to effing cute. He noticed that the baby kinda have a similarity with him. The ears are really showing it. "Hey noona, look, the baby have the same ears as me" Chanyeol pointed out but Yura stayed silent.

 

 

"He also have the same Baekhyun's cute little button nose, his pink lips and...and his chubby cheeks..." Chanyeol realized something but he wasn't sure he needs someone to tell him at least. It's impossible..It can't be..

 

 

"...Noona, who's child  is he?" Chanyeol turned to face Yura, who's looking at the baby. "Noona! Who's child id he?!" Yura wiped away her tears "Chanyeol look at the name tag..just look at it" Chanyeol did as what he was told. The name tag says "Park Chanhyun"

 

 

"Before you were married, Baekhyun used to tell me he liked children and wished that one day he'll have one on his own blood and flesh..sometimes we would spend our times finding a name for him *she said pointing to the baby*, we were really running out of ideas when one day he got an idea..." She smiled before continuing "He was really happy that day the he was making r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter