Chapter 3

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Park's and Byun's decided to meet up again but in the mansion of the Park's.

 

All of them was now at the dining room and all of them are eating peacefully except the fact that Chanyeol keep on giving Baekhyun a disgusted look and went back to eat and Yura notice this so he kick his brother from under the table and gave him a look that says stop-it-or-else look. Then Chanyeol just groaned silently and muttuerd some inchorent words to himself. While Baekhyun sighed and kept on playing with his food and his brothers just glanced at him worrying if things will go back to normal the way it was.

Mr.Park can't take it anymore so he stand up from his sit and cleared his throat to catch everyones attention which it did.

"Excuse me everyone, please give me your attention... thank you, as you may see I am going to announce a very important matter which involves our children well... only two of them anyways what I'm going to say is that my son Park Chanyeol and Mr.Byun's son, Byun Baekhyun will be getting married next month." and with that statement Chanyeol stood up from his sit and banged his fist against the table making everyone flinched back. "What did you say?" Mr.Park sighed then said "Your both getting married next month and there is nothing you can do about it and it's final"

Chanyeol then ran his hand through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh then he turned to Baekhyun and said " You know what? this is your fault, if you just didn't entered our lives this won't be happening and you know what? you just destroyed someone's relationship and you just ruined everything in my life." Chanyeol said venomously to Baekhyun and being the most kind hearted person he said " I'm sorry... I-I didn't know" and this time he was crying. "Now what your crying? Your so pathetic Baekhyun." Chanyeol said and Yura stand up and slapped his brother "Chanyeol! How dare you call Baekhyun pathetic? When your the pathetic one here." Yura spat angrily at his brother." You know what I'm leaving, I don't even care if you get mad at me." Chanyeol started walking away, when he was near the exit his mother called him "And where do you think your going young man? We're not finish yet" Chanyeol smirked and said "I'm going to Yuri's house" "Don't you dare young man, I forbidden you from going there." Mr.Park said "What? just because she is the daughter of the Kwon Corporations does that mean I also have to be rivals with her?" Chanyeol said but before Mr.Park can scold his son Mrs.Park already opened to say something to his son "You do remember what she did to your sister and you also know that she almost died because of what she did." "IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT?! OKAY AND IT'S NOONA'S FAULT SHE WAS BEING STUPID AT THAT TIME!" Chanyeol yelled to his family.

Baekhyun and his family who was watching the whole scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter