Chapter 11

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun ran into his room and locked it after he closed it behind him and slid down crying.

He couldn't believe that Chanyeol would lie to him. If Chanyeol doesn't want to be with him or spend time with him, then he could have just told him instead of making up excuses. All he wanted to do is to get closer to Chanyeol like they used to be, to bring back their close friendship that was later on ruined by their arrange marriaged. He was so desperate to have the old Chanyeol back, the one he could always rely on everything, the one he used to know. He thought maybe Chanyeol needed some space and time to accept the reality that they were committed to each other and all Baekhyun did was wait and wait that everything that would turn out good but no. Not everything goes as he thought it would be.

 

He made me stupid... all those times I've been having my hopes up, hoping he would feel the same about me but I've waited for nothing...

 

Baekhyun cried silently for awhile hugging his pet dog which is stil small.

Yeah, he have a white puppy.Chnayeol gave it to him because his mother told him to so Baekhyun wouldn't be too lonely whenever he is at his office working. Chanyeol bought this white puppy because it kinda remind him of Baekhyun. Baekhyun was glad he finally had a companinon to play with when his bored at home and he named the cute furball, Baesuk. It's a name of some kind of food but he found it cute to call the dog so he called him Baesuk.

Now back to those two *Chanyeol and Baekhyun*

While Baekhyun was hugging the dog his phone buzzed in his pockets, suprising him. He grabbed his phone and saw his brother was calling him.

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun hyung is this you?"

"Oh, Kai, yes, this is me and why did you call? Is there something wrong?"

"It's about appa..." He can hear Kai sobbing quietly on the other line.

"W-what happen to appa?" Baekhyun suddenly became anxious, he feel something bad by the way his brother sound.

"His condition is getting serious hyung and he wasn't taking his medicine..."

"Where is he now?"

"He's in the ICU and the doctors said...." 

"Said what Jongin?"

Baekhyun only uses their full name whenever he is serious so don't play with him when he's serious.

"S-said t-that he's going t-t-o d-d-die soo-ner..." Now Kai can't hold it and let his brother hear his cries.

Baekhyun gasped and dropped the phone out of his hands.

No...no...It can''t be... appa... can't leave me...us...appa...no...nooo!

Baekhyun was broke out his reverie when he heard shouting his name on the other line.

"HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUUUNG!" Baekhyun picked up his phone having difficulty because of his shaking hands.

"Baekhyun hyung, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine Kai don't worry about me"

"Baekhyun hyung, call you back later, the doctor just called me into his office"

"Okay, but let me know on what the doctor said okay?"

"Okay hyung, bye"

"Bye"

The phone call ended.

Baekhyun's body keep on shaking violently and his breathing are uneven and new batch of tears came rolling down his cheeks. He wish that everything is all but just a dream, he closed his eyes and chanted to himself that this is all just a dream that this nightmare of his would go away when the very moment he open his eyes, but when he did...he realized this wasn't a dream or a nightmare...it was all true. He's father is going to leave him soon and he didn't like it. He can't contain his feelings and started to  get wild.

He hit the wall beside him, wiped away all the things that were placed on his bedsied table, throw the things he could reach so in other words his room was in pretty much disaster, like a typhoon passed by his room and making Baesuk ran into the corner where his bed was placed and hide, scared of his owners actions. He heard a knock on his door and someone trying to break into his room.

"Baekhyun are you okay?"  a muffled voice of Chanyeol can be heard at the other side of the door.

"Leave me alone" Baekhyun replied

"Okay but let me in"

"No"

"Just open the door"
No"

Come on just let me in!"

"I SAID NO"

Then he heard the other walking away thinking he finally gave up and left him alone but boy he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter