Chapter 14

I'll take the pain for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol groaned as a excruciating headache occur to him. He sat up and rubbed the side of his head trying to ease the pain, and he blinked his eyes before adjusting to the sunlight.

 

"Ugh...I shouldn't went to that club".

 

He looked around and wondered how the heck did he got home after being so drunk. He saw scattered clothes around the room and he realized that he was . "What the...?!" Then he saw figure at the corner of the room covered with blood-stained bedsheets and he heard sounds of something like sobbing wait..oh..it's crying. Since he can't see the person's face he decided to come closer.

 

 

The figure was shaking and crying hard he stood up from his position and grabbed his pants and approached the figure but as he got closer the figure seems to be trying to backed up but the wall was keeping him in place not able to get out. Chanyeol touched him lightly on the shoulder and the other flinched. The figure lifted up its head and looked at Chanyeol eye to eye. Chanyeol widened his eyes.

 

 

"Baekhyun..? Are you...okay?" Chanyeol tried to get closer again but Baekhyun beat him to it "..No..Go away.." his voice was hoarse from last night events and it hurts but nothing can be compared to the pain he was feeling deep inside his heart right now.

 

 

"Baek, please tell me..are you okay? did I..did I do something last night?" Chanyeol asked gently cause he got a bad feeling something really happened last night. "What do you think? with all the clothes on the floor, blood on the bed and dried , you being and me having back pains, what do you think that sums up?! huh?!" Baekhyun yelled to his face.

 

 

Chanyeol tried to grasp what the other told him, clothes on the floor, dried blood and on the bed, being and it only means one thing..,.

They had .

 

 

Chanyeol analyzed it. He was drunk and he didn't know how the hell he got home maybe h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter