SHUT UP!

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around slowly. You sighed as you recognized that it was Luhan´s room cause for a moment you thought everything that happened was just a dream. You sat up as you heard voices from outside and slowly walked to the door. You pushed it open and stepped outside looking around feeling a bit lost. 

"Good morning, Haelin!" You looked up and saw Lay looking at you with a gentle smile and you nodded slowly.

"Go wash up first. We prepared the bathroom for you!" He pointed at a door and you smiled a bit.

"Thank you!" He smiled again and you walked in the bathroom to wash up. You took a quick shower and when you stepped out of the shower you saw that the boys had put some cloths for you at the side. You put them on and that´s when you realized that the shirt and the pants had Sehun´s scent on. You smiled to yourself and looked up to see your reflection in the mirror. That´s when you realized that the wound on your head was gone. 

"Just what is actually going on?" You whispered to yourself and walked out of the bathroom slowly. 

You heard loud voices and followed them until you found yourself in the living room. The boys were sitting and arguing about something.

"Oh Haelin!" Chen noticed you first and made two boys who were facing you with their back turn around and look at you. 

"T-Taekwoon?" Your eyes  widened and your feet were running over to him without fully understanding what was going on.

"B-But how? I thought you were d-dead.." You whispered hugging him tightly.

"I was not dead. Just out of order." He explained rubbing the back of his neck and holding you tightly.

"What?" You blinked looking at him and taking a step back.

"Me and Yun," he started and pointed next to him at your other brother. "We were made by your mom to take care of you until you learn that you are a witch and how to use your power."

"S-so you guys will leave me now?" You stuttered and looked down. 

"We will do what you order us to! We are your servant princess!" Taekwoon bowed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter