Jealousy

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the day when the Vampires felt the presence of someone very strong in their garden they made sure to never leave you out of their sight. Also Yun and Leo made sure to call every day and wouldn´t be at ease until they hear your voice. Even at school the boys would watch over you from far.

It was lunchtime and while the 12 boys sat together surrounded by crazy fangirls who basically drooled over them, you were sitting at the very back alone.

“Can I sit here?” You looked away from the boys and your eyes landed on Hojoon who was looking down at you with his emotionless glare while pointing at the chair next to yours. Ever since he came to the school Hojoon seemed to always be next to you. When Soohyun tried to make fun of you he was always there to protect you.

“Sure.” You smiled up at him and pulled the chair out for him. He sat down and scoffed as he looked at the food. “Are they really expecting us to eat this?” He poked the blue undefined thing on this plate with his fork. You smiled when she watched him and it was the first time you managed to smile wholeheartedly in this school.

“You can try some of my lunch! I stopped eating the school´s food. It´s really horrible believe me.” Gently you put the lunchbox you had made in the morning between the two of you. Hojoon looked over at you and blinked. “Are you sure?” When you nodded you were able to see Hojoon´s lips moving up in a small smile. “Oh, so food makes you that happy?” You watched him and he coughed trying to keep his cold façade on. “NO!” He started eating and you smirked a bit. “Oh come on Mr. Ice Prince you smiled!” Poking his cheek you chuckled softly.

On the other side of the room 12 pair of eyes were on you almost shooting fire at the boy who was trying to pull your hands away from his face as you tried to make him smile. But he didn´t seem to hate it at all he rather enjoyed the attention you gave him. When Hojoon wrapped his arm around your shoulder´s it was finally enough for the Vampire´s watching.

Suddenly the cup full of water on the table fell and landed on Hojoon´s lap. The boy jumped up and you gasped as his pants were now totally wet. You looked up at the twelve amused and laughing boys in front of you. All of them were high-fiving Luhan and patting his back. Obviously the half Chinese boy had used his powers. You sighed.

“I´ll go and try to clean this!” Hojoon looked at you and made his way to the bathroom. When he was at the table of the twelve boys he stopped behind Luhan who was acting like nothing had happened and whispered “Are you this jealous that I make her smile this way?” Without waiting for a response hey walked past him and out of the room. Luhan looked up with wide eyes as his friends were just as surprised. They never talked to you at school and when Luhan used his powers he made sure no one could see him and he was also over ten meters away. So how did the boy know it was him?

There was something suspicious about that Hojoon and the Vampires were more than ready to find out about it.

After lunch and a very boring Literature lesson it was time for PE again. You waited for all the girls to change into their sport cloths and leave the room before you changed as well. You made sure to hide your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter