My neighbor

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        

The EXO boys looked for a nice house close to SM-high which they would be attending from the next day. It was the biggest one in their neighborhood but it was still too small for their taste. They were used to their big mansion where everyone had his own bedroom and bathroom. Now the twelve of them had to share two bathrooms and one kitchen and one living room. 

"I already miss my old home!" Sehun sighed and looked around their new house. Kris patted his shoulders and walked out to the car to get the rest of their belongings. He opened the car and grabbed the last box. He carried it and was about to walk back in when a sweet scent catched his attention. He immediately started looking around and his now red eyes landed on a girl wearing a long skirt and big glasses. 

You were walking back home looking down as tears were rolling down your cheeks. Your left knee was bleeding and your back hurt. Soohyun had once again pushed you against the wall hard and let her friends hit and punch you hard. You sobbed softly as you looked up. Your eyes catched a tall slim figure looking at you. Your eyes met his and shiver ran down your spine. It was as if he was looking in your soul. 

"Kris what is taking you so long?" Suho walked out to his friend and looked at you. You blinked and looked between the two of them.

"Oh! Do you live here? Nice to meet you. We are your new neighbors!" Suho waved at you. You looked at him and then back to the taller boy and then you did what you would always do when a stranger -who looked this handsome- talked to you. You ran into your house and looked the door behind you. You never liked to talk to strangers and it made you uncomfortable. You had never believed in yourself or had enough self-confidence to introduce yourself. 

"Did I say something wrong?" Suho rubbed the back of his neck and looked back to Kris confused. He saw his friend´s blue eyes and took the box from him. 

"Hey, go inside you don´t look well." He ordered in a leader-like tone. Kris ran inside to the kitchen. The pain in his chest was too much for him. He clutched his chest and made his way inside of the kitchen. 

"Hyung? Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter