Magic

Like A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What Queen? What servants? What are you talking about Taekwoon oppa?" You mumbled walking closer to your brother still holding your head that ached like hell. But before your brother could say anything more Exo´s front door was kicked opened and flew right at you.

"Haelin!" Taekwoon pushed you away and got hit with the door instead.

"Oppa!" You put your hands on your mouth shocked. But to your surprise your eldest brother kicked the door away and stood there without a single scratch on his body. 

"Are you kidding me? You were hiding the witch between Vampires?" You looked up to see the boy who kicked the door. His hair was dark brown but made you frown were his red glistening eyes. He walked striaght over to you. You froze and weren´t able to move your legs. 

*What the hell? Run away Haelin!* You told yourself but your body didn´t seem to listen to you.

"Let her be!" Taekwoon stood in front of you protectively and as soon as you lost eye contact with that guy you were able to move your body again. 

"You know I have orders from the queen and I have to do whatever she says." The boy glared at Taekwoon and you were even more scared now.

"May I ask what the queen´s orders are, Jong suk?" Suho tried his best to sound as polite as possible. 

"EXO you better stay out of this!" Jong Suk smirked and looked at you. "The order is to bring that girl to her. Living or dead!" Your eyes widened and you took a step back. 

"Suho, shouldn´t we do something?" Xiumin asked their leader but he only shook his head. 

"Let´s see what the queen actually wants. We shouldn´t step between them and avoid getting into trouble!" Suho whispered back to his friends. As cold as he may seem now he was only thinking of the best for his clan. 

"You won´t take her. Not as long as I am still living!" Taekwoon tightened his fists. 

"Stupid boy!" Jong Suk smirked again and hit Taekwoon´s stomach with his fist making the boy groan in pain. 

"Stop it!" You yelled and held on Taekwoon´s arm looking at his face and he seemed to be in pain. Jong Suk grabbed your hair and pulled you over to him. Your tears started to fall as your head hurt even more now. Taekwoon walked over to you to help you.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter